Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2019

Dates you were there: June 19th till June 25th, left this morning :(

Where you stayed: Up north in a b&b, amazing place, this was the fourth time there for us.

Club nights visited: Namaste @ Las Dalias, Jamie XX @ Pikes, Drift @ Blue Marlin, Elrow @ Amnesia, Woomoon @ Cova Santa and Zoo Project @ Benimussa Park.

Best night: While this may sound like a cliche...Elrow by far. A few of you who are following us on instagram can see why. We had the perfect spot for the amazing singer morning show. Adam Beyers set was great and the atmosphere was amazing. Loved every second of it.
Jamie XX @ Pikes was very special and cool but a bit too crowded in Freddies and Zoo Project was great too. Drift is a great new party and Agoria is great to both hear and see, but the Blue Marlin crowd was mostly drunk from a day at the beach so the vibe was kinda off.

Worst night: Woomoon. While this was one of my highlights from last year...this year was really a waste of a lot of money. People with a lof of money pretending to be hippies. Ridiculous prices for food and drinks. Stayed a few hours and hurried our asses to Zoo Project, where we had a great party with some locals.

Best bar: No idea, we don't really do bars. Beach bar: Ayianna.

Best place to eat: La Oliva, Dalt Villa.

Money spent: 1200 Euros, not including flights and stay.

Biggest regret: Spending 100 Euro (entrance, food, drinks) for just two hours of Woomoon. Oh and not having the chance to interact or meet anyone of the June whatsappgroup I set up myself...but I guess music tastes differ and that's fine. People met and had fun together, that was the point. Not really a regret, but had planned to do Glitterbox and ended up not having the energy for it. Maybe next time.

Going back?: September is already booked.

Top tip: Just go with the flow. We ended up doing some other stuff than originally planned and that turned out to be great. We met some really nice people along the trip and those meetings also influenced our path. Really satisfied with that.

Last edited:
I'm quiet afraid of Woomon for sunday, but i wont spread 100€, just the minimum fee for entrance tix.

The reason i gave up Whatsapp group creation, better spot reliable people that have common interests or those that follow u blindly

More details about Namaste, please? shows, u attended there?kind of music u heard? drink ? kind of food?

Dates you were there: June 19th till June 25th, left this morning :(

Where you stayed: Up north in a b&b, amazing place, this was the fourth time there for us.

Club nights visited: Namaste @ Las Dalias, Jamie XX @ Pikes, Drift @ Blue Marlin, Elrow @ Amnesia, Woomoon @ Cova Santa and Zoo Project @ Benimussa Park.

Best night: While this may sound like a cliche...Elrow by far. A few of you who are following us on instagram can see why. We had the perfect spot for the amazing singer morning show. Adam Beyers set was great and the atmosphere was amazing. Loved every second of it.
Jamie XX @ Pikes was very special and cool but a bit too crowded in Freddies and Zoo Project was great too. Drift is a great new party and Agoria is great to both hear and see, but the Blue Marlin crowd was mostly drunk from a day at the beach so the vibe was kinda off.

Worst night: Woomoon. While this was one of my highlights from last year...this year was really a waste of a lot of money. People with a lof of money pretending to be hippies. Ridiculous prices for food and drinks. Stayed a few hours and hurried our asses to Zoo Project, where we had a great party with some locals.

Best bar: No idea, we don't really do bars. Beach bar: Ayianna.

Best place to eat: La Oliva, Dalt Villa.

Money spent: 1200 Euros, not including flights and stay.

Biggest regret: Spending 100 Euro (entrance, food, drinks) for just two hours of Woomoon. Oh and not having the chance to interact or meet anyone of the June whatsappgroup I set up myself...but I guess music tastes differ and that's fine. People met and had fun together, that was the point. Not really a regret, but had planned to do Glitterbox and ended up not having the energy for it. Maybe next time.

Going back?: September is already booked.

Top tip: Just go with the flow. We ended up doing some other stuff than originally planned and that turned out to be great. We met some really nice people along the trip and those meetings also influenced our path. Really satisfied with that.

Question for you ... How do you find travel expenses / taxis if you stay up north ? We normally stay in Ibiza Town but considering staying in a studio in San Jose in September (not very north I know) but concerned about travel as I don't really want to hire a car ... We are planning Cova Santa / Pacha / DC10 and trips to Salinas / Western beaches ... Any thoughts appreciated

Question for you ... How do you find travel expenses / taxis if you stay up north ? We normally stay in Ibiza Town but considering staying in a studio in San Jose in September (not very north I know) but concerned about travel as I don't really want to hire a car ... We are planning Cova Santa / Pacha / DC10 and trips to Salinas / Western beaches ... Any thoughts appreciated
I hired a car. I hire a car every Ibiza-trip because I want to see a lot of the island and my wishlist is still too long ;-)
So I just calculate another 300 Euro (roughly) for hire and gas. And if I go out and aim to get wasted I get a taxi, they are quite cheap imho.

More details about Namaste, please? shows, u attended there?kind of music u heard? drink ? kind of food?

Namaste is a great party that actually does still have that hippie vibe instead of impersonating it like Woomoon does.
There are some food trucks and drinks are 5 Euro I believe. It really feels like a local party, while off course there will be plenty of tourists around. The music can differ a lot though. At some point there was a dj playing some latin house but that dance vibe was cut off by following him up with a Balearic guitar band. So yeah..programming might be a bit off, but it's more of a social gathering than a real party.
Last year, my experience at Namaste was totally different...outside we were dancing to Los Suruba (who are great, check them out) and then it moved inside to the sounds of Eva Pacifico who surprised me too. If you go to Namaste with low expectations...or just to chill with some friends..you'll have a great time.

Some plans already in motion..mate here does alot of work in Spain might be coming on trip. Asking me to come because he's surveying a roof in Ibiza and I can be his guide for the two days as he's never been.. ? might work.. she doesn't do social media so she won't know New Jackson playing but we are seeing him next month and she knows him as well as I do.. could be problem no 1.

Last edited:
I'm looking at late October too, after ADE.

Really fancy doing Ibiza Halloween 'properly', as I had my Mum with me when I was there in October 2014 and lets just say she found Pikes a bit much by around 11pm...

halloween is cool here. that said, I think the days of halloween afters at boutique hostal salinas are definitely gone after last year.

...who knows, maybe octan do a nice halloween party though!!

halloween is cool here. that said, I think the days of halloween afters at boutique hostal salinas are definitely gone after last year.

...who knows, maybe octan do a nice halloween party though!!

Oh dear, what happened? :oops:

Back