8-13th June

Where you stayed:
Playa Sol 2 Figurettes

Club nights visited:
Glitterbox, Zoo Project, Deputy of love(Pikes) & Pyramid

Best night:
Maybe Pikes marginally.

Worst night:
Zero. 4 absolutely incredible nights restoring my faith and love for the island after 5 years off

Best bar:
Didn’t really do many

Best place to eat:
A place in Ibiza Town for Tapas which I don’t remember the name of cos I hadn’t slept from the night before

Money spent:
£800

Biggest regret:
Giving 12e for a bottle of water in Hi. For a f***in water?! I can kinda accept the booze prices but that’s just taking the piss

Going back?:
f*** yeah

Top tip:
If you haven’t been to Pikes go check a club night out there. Beautiful place, beautiful people and don’t wear sandals or flip flops to Hi.

More details about glitterbox? Do u recommand this party?as too many haters here :rolleyes: those keyboard champions :D
how was Zoo project?
Was pikes club full? from wich hour?
what time u land amnesia ? long queu?

I love Glitterbox but then all the music Gliiterbox is about just takes me back to my early clubbing days. Crowd was fine, not sure about Hi yet mind as a club.

Zoo project was a huge suprise. Well exceed my expections. Proper festival vibe. Really enjoyed and prices all quite reasonable

Pikes was more or less full. Got busy about midnight. Such an amaZing place

We went to Amnesia after pikes about 4am (no que) as we had guestlist. One room open, half emoty but still had a good atmosphere and the Sonja Mooner who closed it was excellent.

Well, i just wanted u to confirm that zoo project is a fun/cheap party not to miss in Ibiza :cool: as all people i brought there for 1rst time, same for blue Marlin Ibiza too, love those parties.
Zoo is the answer as daytime party! for those worshipping Ants & never been to zoo project, well u know what to do :D

Dates you were there: Sunday 27th May – Sunday 10th June

Where you stayed: Private Villa (on the road to Sant Carles), Tres Torres (Santa Eulalia), Barcelo Portinatx, Ibiza One Suites (Figueretas)

Club nights visited: Music For Freaks @ Pikes & Cocoon Opening @ Pacha, Melon Bomb Opening @ Pikes - Was more a family holiday as I was there for my wedding, so only got 2 proper nights out.

Best day/night: Apart from my actual wedding day (better mention that!), the Wednesday before it for my Stag was a great day out. Project Social to start, then over to San Antonio to jump on a couple of speed boats for a bit of swimming, cliff jumping, hierbas and inflatables. Dinner at Savannah (not that I can remember), followed by some Strip Club down the West End. Following all that, we then headed to Pikes for MFF, and once that finished we got the last couple of hours in Pacha for Cocoon Opening. The wedding rehearsal the next day was a bit of a struggle! :eek:

Worst night: None

Best bar: The Royalty & The Rooftop Bar at Ibiza One Suites

Best place to eat: Can Domingo on our Wedding Day was unreal. It was an absolute feast!
Also worth a mention are Pikes (Food & Cocktails were spot on). El Puerto (Portinatx), Home Loos (Figueretas) & the restaurant at Las Dalias. Retro Gusto (Figueretas) & Boho House (Santa Eulalia) for breakfast are definitely worth a visit.

Money spent: Too much, but that did include a Wedding and ‘Mini’ Honeymoon.

Biggest regret: Not having the energy to go to Benirras on the Sunday. We’d had a mental week, so were both shattered and both crashed.

Going back?: Oh yes, back in September for 12 days ;)

Top tips:
Hire a Boat for the day/afternoon.
I think I say this every year, but get a Revolut card, makes life so much easier.
Visit Las Dalias Night Market.
I know it’s not changed for about 20 years, but the Water Park was a great day out with my 10 year old.
If you find yourself in Portinatx, take a walk to the lighthouse, some stunning views along the way.

Last edited:
Dates you were there: 11th -14th June

Where you stayed: Hostal Anibal, San Antonio - cheap and basic hotel, lovely pool area which was quiet and chilled. Don't think I'd be comfortable being here for more than a couple of days though. Walls like paper.

Club nights visited: Circoloco @ DC-10, Heart Factory opening @ Heart.

Best day/night: Heart - came as a total surprise how much I enjoyed it. Thoroughly recommended!

Best bar: Bay Bar - I love a bit of people watching!

Best place to eat: This trip it was Cala Escondida, really lovely to feel involved in something "local" and escape the touristy places.

Money spent: Way too much for 3 days! But no regrets :)

Biggest regret: None

Going back?: In September :D

Top tips: Hire a car and get out exploring, totally worth it :)

Dates you were there: 7-11 June

Where you stayed: Gairamundo hostal in Fig. Basic, cheap.... did the job

Club nights visited: Music on Amnesia - Solomon at Pacha

Best day/night: Solomon, amazing music, nice people, liked the refurb, at first was a bit monged for a few hours and I only did a nibble of a pill

Music on good too, really enjoyed the music!

Best bar:

Best place to eat: cant remember the name healthy restaurant in fig and another place el gresol, cheap food, burger and chips 5.50

Money spent: too much.. Oh well

Biggest regret: arriving on Thursday, should have arrived Friday and went out instead of having a boring early night, so but hey I was in Ibiza

Going back?: 12 July for afterlife so excited, only reason why I am not depressed now ha:D

Top tips: try and budget if you can

Back