Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2014

Dates you were there: 14th-21st September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ebano Apartments, Playa den Bossa (recommended- good location, fair price, great pool area, massive balcony)
!
Are you sure for the price? i check 10 days for august 2015 at Ebano appartments 2808€ :eek:
My budget for accomodation is 100€ a day max if i invite my lovely girl next door with me otherwise 40€ max a day for the accomodation on my own...
Fair price for me is 60€ a day with fridge as tivoli apparments...or 100€ a day , a flat a mate had in PDB where you can live by 4 there :D sharing cost by 3...or 2..it's a fair deal :cool: ..got kitchen for cooking,washing machine for laundry too...& big Space
Better be Homeless with the renting car :p In Ibiza, as a boy you don't really need a flat to sleep :lol:

Dates you were there: September 3rd-10th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartamentos Sal Rossa (PdB)

Club nights visited: Suara @ Booom!, Ants @ Ushuaia, Diynamic @ Beach House, vIVA Warrios @ Sankeys

Best night: vIVA Warrios @ Sankeys

Worst night: Suara @ Booom!

Best bar: Kumharas, San Antonio

Best place to eat: Home Loos (Figueretas)

Money spent: €1000 total (€450 flight and hotel)

Biggest regret: Not going to Cox the night before we went home.

Going back?: Of course!

Top tip: Rent a car and explore the island!

Dates you were there: September 3rd-10th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartamentos Sal Rossa (PdB)
Money spent: €1000 total (€450 flight and hotel)
Do you mean 450€ plane ticket for single return & 450€ accomodation? or both for 450€ if so give the company name of your booking as it cost me 400€ only for plane's tickets

i've been to suara party too..quiet fine party , we went there for free, a way to experience my first time in Booom...

Dates you were there:24th to 28th sept.
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel sol Bahia,(opposite kanya). What an absolute gem of a place for the money).
Club nights visited: Cream closing.
Best night: Cream.
Worst night: Itaca Bar, thought dj was shit.
Best bar: Café del Mar. We had a table just underneath Paul Van Dyk for his set, Got to meet the man himself,Proper nice fella.
Best place to eat: Buddha Bar Mojitos and food top notch. Also give a shout out to ritas cantino by the harbour for a nice healthy breakfast.
Money spent: 1500 inc flights and acco.
Biggest regret: Not exploring more of the island, although did venture to the old Ibiza town which was nice.
Going back?: Hell yeah.
Top tip: Be yourself.

We only had the intention of doing the one club tbh mate. Also went over there feeling abit ropey, sore throat etc. Was gonna do es paradis aqua party on the Friday but didn't feel upto it so chilled out at Buddha bar and kanya. Exploring? I went to the old town, that's exploring for me as im usually stuck in san an haha.

Dates you were there: 31st August - 11th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Sa Clau Apartments, San Antonio

Club nights visited: Cocoon at Amnesia, Suara at Boom, Enter at Space, Ants at Ushuaia and Circo Loco at DC10.

Best night: Cocoon at Amnesia

Worst night: Enter at Space. The most over rated party I've ever attended in Ibiza.

Best bar: Golden Buddha

Best place to eat: Had some great meals at the Curry Club, Passion, Golden Buddha and Davids.

Money spent: £1100

Biggest regret: Getting ill and missing Viva Warriors at Sankeys. Also, not getting to Underground for the second season in a row

Going back?: Yes

Top tip: Use the disco bus, saved us a fortune. Golden Buddha for long, chilled out lunches and smoothies.

Are you sure for the price? i check 10 days for august 2015 at Ebano appartments 2808€ :eek:
My budget for accomodation is 100€ a day max if i invite my lovely girl next door with me otherwise 40€ max a day for the accomodation on my own...
Fair price for me is 60€ a day with fridge as tivoli apparments...or 100€ a day , a flat a mate had in PDB where you can live by 4 there :D sharing cost by 3...or 2..it's a fair deal :cool: ..got kitchen for cooking,washing machine for laundry too...& big Space
Better be Homeless with the renting car :p In Ibiza, as a boy you don't really need a flat to sleep :lol:

Really? We booked last minute, so we must have got a better deal. £399 in total for flights and accommodation.

Yes , with the booking website, price are insane if u dont have a value deal/last minute deal (there is no advantage to book one year in advance :rolleyes:)
i pay 400€ just for plane tickets add 800€ for accomodation for 3 weeks with airbnb (i should not take for the 10 days my Ibz mate were there saving 400€, & i was at flat 4 to 6 hours a day so i think i dont need a flat for forthcoming Ibz trip) add this the car renting (cheap deal than planes & accomodation) its already a budget, even though i got tips to get guestlists.
...for 30€ a day you can have good deals with airbnb but sometimes,not obvious to live with people you dont know,the privacy & so on
2 months in Ibiza a year is a budget i dont want to spend anymore as much money as past years :confused:.Now having a few good Ibz mates met from spotlight, help to save money on the accomodation (two ways trade, im not the guy taking advantage of people & i dont like this kind of behaviour too) & also i got many parisian party people met along this year that want to go to Ibiza...so i wont be homeless there :cool:
ps: i will avoid big club next time if no gueslist, not a big deal as im more onto beach parties pool parties & save the money for good restaurants/drinks in some chill place :)

Last edited:
Dates you were there: 20th Sep to 29 Sep

Where you stayed (resort/hotel)
: Apartamentos Vistamar II
very nice Apartments for a good price

Club nights visited
:
El Row at Space - fun night :cool:
We Love at Space - I did not make it until Sasha's set
Carl Cox Closing Party at Space - Great DJ, but overcrowded :(
Sven Väth at Beachhouse - great free beach party
Carl Cox Soul and Funk Party at Sands and Paradise afterparty at Beachhouse - Best night with big thunderstorm
Ants Closing Party at Ushuaia - not the best Ants party music wise
La Familial Closing Party at Ushuaia - Hot Since 82, Joris and Nic :D

Best night:
Carl Cox Soul and Funk Party at Sands and Paradise afterparty at Beachhouse - 2 great free partys, first Carl at Sands and later Jamie Jones at Beachhouse. Due to a thunderstorm the parties took place inside for most of the time and the crowd and atmosphere was amazing.

Worst night:

Carl Cox Closing Party at Space - I'm a big Carl Cox fan, but I hated it. The main floor was overcrowded all the time. When it got better at 7 am they closed all the other floors so it was overcrowded again. All the crowd seemed to be drugged, how else would you survive the main floor.

Best bar:
I didn't do any bars.

Best place to eat:
S' Enramada at pdb - great Spanish food with reasonable prices.
The Giri Café in San Juan - found this with our scooters, the food is absolutely amazing.

Money spent: 1200 € (600€ for flight and accommodation)

Biggest regret:
Did not make it to DC10 and Destino.

Going back?: Yes

Top tip:
Rent a scooter and discover the island. There are so many nice places everywhere around the island.
Look out for free daytime parties instead wasting money to go into overcrowded sticky clubs.

Last edited:
better to see Cox at Sands , rammy place kill the mood ,& Yes the free daytime parties are better options than the ones in club
S' enramada is a quiet cheap & good local restaurant we used to go there too...squids & yummy veggies
Destino is a thing not to miss , right now Closing Cocoon i hope other Ibiz spotlight mate right there will publish a lot of pics ..Dc10 u did not miss anything ..
Looks like a lot of people did not like Ants parties this year.. same for me & mate that went there 2 times,i guess ill avoid it next year (last year they gave guestlists ,been there 3 times,but this year not at all)

Dates you were there: 26-30 September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):Villa Sant Jordi

Club nights visited:Music On closing, Elrow Closing, Circoloco

Best night: for atmosphere Elrow, for music DC10

Worst night: all superb

Best bar: didn't go to any

Best place to eat: only ate out once

Money spent: Approx £700

Biggest regret: not staying a full week - some mates are still there :-(

Going back?: of course

Top tip: Booke tickets in advance

Dates you were there: 25th to 29th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Garbi, PDB

Club nights visited: Enter@Space, The Electric Tiger Cave@Pikes, Audio Fly@Sankeys, Ants@Ushuaia & WeLove@Space

Best night: All really for various reasons, except Audio Fly. Especially liked Pikes; very interesting.

Worst night: Audio Fly. The plan was to go to Music On, but the queue (well the massive bundle that was masquerading as a queue :)) wasn’t going anywhere, so we cut our losses and went here. Very empty, which ties up with the end of season review.

Best bar: Carl Cox Funk and Soul Party @ Sands. Was interested to see how Sands was now it had moved down the beach and I liked it.

Best place to eat: Tapas bar in Ibiza Town, but can’t remember the name.

Money spent: £1K on flights/hotel and that again with a bit more on top over there (2 of us). Had bought some tickets up front.

Biggest regret: Not getting to Music On.

Going back?: oh yes oh yes

Top tip: Keep going back, no matter what age you are

Dates you were there: September 11th - 25th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Arenal san an

Club nights visited:
Cream @ amnesia
Glitter box @ booom
Ibiza rocks house @Pacha
Supermartxe @ privilege

Best night:
Supermartxe great fun you only really see shows like that in ibiza

Worst night:
Cream pretty quiet on the terrace and made the mistake of going to the bar upstairs past the loos and paid €23 for vodka lemon. Pacha but only due to rude staff the party and music were great although I did seem like not much of the club was open

Best bar:
Roof top bar near dome forget the name

Best place to eat:
Didn't eat out loads hard rock was good

Money spent: £2500 spending money for 2 managed to get in a few nights free

Biggest regret: Not dragging my self out of bed for matinee closing

Going back?:
Yup same time next year to get married

Top tip: Rent a car and explore
Do something you wouldn't normally do

Do you mean 450€ plane ticket for single return & 450€ accomodation? or both for 450€ if so give the company name of your booking as it cost me 400€ only for plane's tickets

i've been to suara party too..quiet fine party , we went there for free, a way to experience my first time in Booom...

Sorry for late reply.
It was €450 pp for flight and hotel. It's the Swedish falang of Thomas Cook called Ving. Flew from Stockholm.
We didn't spend a cent on clubs this year. Beach parties and guestlists! :)

Back