Top tip:

Yeah, i'm the first survivor :)

Dates you were there: 28th May-4th June
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Garbi, PdB

Club nights visited:
Ants, Viva Warriors, Cocoon
On Friday we did the Cirque de la Nuit Boat Party at the daytime

Best night:
Cocoon, good music, nice and cool people, not too packed. Just the drink prices are ridiculous!
Moved out at 7, so it was easy to get a taxi back to Bossa.
Worst night:
-
Best bar:
Don't remember the name, we were at a nice cocktail bar in Ibiza town with great Mojitos.
Best place to eat:
Passion Cafe, love the Smoothies and the food. So delicious!
Money spent:
1000€?!
Biggest regret:
Never want to do 4 parties in a row. ;-)
Going back?:
I hope so! July?!
Top tip:
See as much different clubs at possible, eat healthy at Passion and if you fancy for a boat trip, i can recommend the guys of Cirque.
Wear shorts and a tank in Sankeys...it was too hot! For Ants i would say its early enough to go there at 7.30.

Dates - 25th - 28th May 14

Where I stayed - Sal Rossa apts - Bossa ( excellent location,friendly, clean ) booked via Spotlight

Clubs visited - Ushuaia Opening Party, Space Opening Party then the standard Cafe del Mar, Cafe Mambo, Old Town bars and around 2 mins on Bar Street San ant

Best night - Both Ushuaia and Space were amazing but prob Nic Fanciulli @ Ushuaia steals it. Fair play to DJ Bl3nd in Space, he really blew the roof off with his EDM style, weird mask though.

Worst night - A fight between some drunken scousers and midlands boys in a supermarket, blood everywhere and quite frankly very embarrassing. Girls wearing Bum Bags....understand the logic but looks 80's awful. "The strip" one of the worst places I have ever been, dirty seedy and full of immature kids in their teens and twenty's .

Best bar - Dunes Bossa, and a roof bar that overlooks the old town just by the gay area, very cool ( apologies can't remember the name )

Best place to eat - Passion cafe ( get there early ), Old town harbour restaurants and even Steak n Shake in Bossa

Money spent - £1000 drinks in the clubs were €17 and €9 for water

Biggest regret - Not coming 10 years ago, I actually found it very commercial.

Going back - hopefully to ClockWork Orange reunion in July, that will be one of the best parties for the season. Would attend the Openings again

Top tip - Do not drink and drive, every night I was there the Police stopped every car that wasn't a Taxi and breath tested them. The major has not released any new Taxi licences for the island, we struggled and it was only May. Get your Euro's before you arrive, in Bossa the ATM's were a nightmare, most not working. You must explore the island, Old Town, different beaches, the harbour etc.

Dates you were there: 30th May - 4th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Orosol in San Antonio. Cheap, clean and friendly. Second time and would go back again.

Club nights visited: Privilege Opening, Amnesia Opening, Viva Warriors Opening & Cocoon Opening.

Best night: Difficult to say as each night had its own charm but I'm going to say Privilege opening. The Vista Club was amazing and if The Pharm carry's on hosting it in the same way they did that night I think it'll be a big hit this season (even following El Row which was not going to be easy). Los Suruba stole the show for me - set of the holiday.

Worst night: No worst night as such but I'm going to say Viva Warriors as the air con units in the basement stopped working so it was dangerously hot in there. Also chucked out at 7am on the dot which was by far the earliest finish. Still a good night though.

Best bar: Babel in San Antonio just off the west end opposite the gates to the church - amazing cocktails.

Best place to eat: Meson es Verro in San Antonio, just next to the Church, up the street from Babel. A favourite from previous visits. Some of the best tapas I've had.

Money spent: Approx £1200 inc flights and hotel.

Biggest regret: Not going to Ants opening (which was apparently a great party) or Circo Loco. Money/tiredness did not allow but still would have liked to go to those two.

Going back?: Of course. May be a few years before I can afford it again but I'll be back.

Top tip: Pace yourself, it's a marathon not a sprint and the best times are to be had dancing in the early hours when the sun is shining.

Dates May 23- June 11

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):Appartment of a Dj Dalt Villa...

Club nights visited:Lio(Vintage, so cool), Ushuaia(opening & ants opening), Space(opening & Elrow opening), Amnesia, Privilege, Dc10,Zoo Projects(2 times), Boom(Defected 2 times, Suara),Pacha, Keepers, Veto, Blue Marlin, Ocean Beach
Destino..
Best night:Hard to choose, Space opening? Privilege opening? ushuaia opening? Zoo's opening? Ibiza sensations at Ocean beach? I like more daytime parties,pre parties...so Blue Marlin Ocean beach, Bora Bora & many beach bars even some that open this year such as Marina playa hotel in San an bay (Apertura party)for sunset & great house music with live saxo player & cheap price 2.5€ soft drink... ....

Worst night Dc10 opening, lost mates as we arrived, & feets are burning..i left the club at midnight(paying 70€ for the ticket :mad:)...being there 8.00 pm

Best bar:used to hang at Murphy Pdb, a french friend dj has his residency :cool:, Sands, Santos,el hotel pacha, ocean drive...

Best place to eat:local restaurants..So many

Money spent:4000€ including accomodation plane ticket & car renting...

Biggest regret:boat parties, after party for Elrow & many pre party & after party miss as i did not have the info...km5,Nassau...some parties were launch when i left the island...eg Limbo at Km5, Glitter at Boom, Music on & so on...not having so much time to sunbath as old years...

Going back -:7 weeks next year :cool:

Top tip Drive safe even i drive very safe..., i nearly got a crash car :p & rest...the opening were very exhausting...

Last edited:
Dates you were there: 15th June - 21st June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostal Tarba, San An

Club nights visited: Crasher @ Gatecrasher, Captured @ Gala Night, Transcend @ Tropi, Cream @ Amnesia

Best night: Cream @ Amnesia

Worst night: Crasher @ Gatecrasher (Half the lineup with no announcement, but no drop in ticket price, full of San An idiots who did not know the music at all)

Best bar: Tropi or Buddha Bar

Best place to eat: Resturant next door to wips in San An. Good food at a good price. Forget the name, think it's Valencia.

Money spent: £600 + Flights + Accom

Biggest regret: Going to 'Crasher. Should of done Cocoon for Dubfire.

Going back?: Yes, September 8th - 15th, including another Transcend night

Top tip: Avoid looky looky men. They are parasites. Do not feed the parasites with money.

Dates you were there: 15th June - 22nd June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Algarb, Playa d'en Bossa

Club nights visited:

1. Viva Warriors @ Sankeys
2. Cocoon @ Amnesia
3. Captured @ Gala Night
4. Transcend @ Tropi
5. Tribal Sessions @ Sankeys
6. Sasha @ Ushuaia Tower
7. Cream @ Amnesia
8. Elrow & Kehakuma @ Space

Best night: Literally too hard to call, loved every single one for different reasons.

Worst night: n/a

Best bar: La Tierra in Ibiza Town - amazing little underground bar rocking the tech house

Best place to eat: Ibiza Rocks Diner, Playa d'en Bossa. Can't go wrong with the 18.95 (euro) Ribeye steak with homemade coleslaw and potato wedges with cheese and bacon. Go back year after year for at least one!

Money spent: 760 euro + flights + accom

Biggest regret: Probably not going to Pacha for Guy Gerber on the Friday. And not spending enough time at Bora Bora. Although I'm pretty content having done 8 events in 7 days. My legs and feet, less so.

Going back?: Always. This was my 10th trip (9th for clubbing) and it just gets better every year. Love the island, can't beat it!

Top tip: People tell you to avoid drinking tap water abroad however all trip I filled my bottle of water (having spent the initial 8/9 euro at the bar) up in the club toilets and I was fine all trip. It saves you a bomb and certainly kept me going for far longer!

Dates you were there: 14th - 22nd June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jabeque Apartments for 4 night & Blau Park for 4 nights

Club nights visited: Glitterbox @ Boom, We Love and Soul Heaven @ Ocean Beach

Best night: Glitterbox

Worst night: Ocean Beach - the music was good but the posing & "flashness" I don't really get!

Best bar: Rock Bar

Best place to eat: El Sapo in San An (thanks Spotlight for the recommendation!) & El Chiringuito, Es Cavellet. Still love the blood sausage at Babel though!

Money spent: Around £700 plus flights & accom

Biggest regret: Not making Ibiza Rocks Pacha due to hubby's massive hangover from Space!!

Going back?: I should think so.

Top tip:

reasonably priced mate? more of a lunch venue would you say or evening meal?

reasonably yeah. i wouldn't say cheap as chips, but totally OK for the quality you get. we did a winter dinner there twice, haven't been back since march I think.

what was El Sapo like? i fancy going there when we are over...

I really liked it, nice laid back atmosphere. The owner, Milko is really friendly & happy to explain the menu. Tapas sized dishes. We had 4 between 2 of us & couldn't manage it all. Fried Yuca is delicious! The rose wine wasn't bad either!! Beef stew, quinoa croquettes, fried yuca and this mashed potato cake which was spiced with yellow chilli topped with chicken & avocado. Would have definitely eaten there again if we'd had time. Can't remember cost but it was reasonable.

Dates you were there:
27.06.2014 – 7.07.2014

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
Apartment in San Antonio

Club nights visited:

Ants (28.06.2014): Had a really great time there, especially liked the Los Suruba set. The crowd was also pretty awesome in the first hours.

Float you Boat Sunset Boat Party (29.06.2014): Was also pretty good, decent music and fun people. Although I was pretty drunk as I met the probably best mixing boat party waiter I already met in previous years again.

We Love (29.06.2014): Spent most of the time in the Salon due to the Ibiza Spotlight takeover. Liked it to be able to put some faces to the people around here and thanks for the Hierbas it was very much appreciated.

Crèche (01.07.2014): Not too busy but I still had a good time. Was nice to see a night in San Antonio suiting my musical tastes.

tINI and the Gang (02.07.2014): Always like a free daytime beach party having also a lot of less known DJs on the line up. Was a little frustrated from around 22:00 as the place got swamped by selfie / handy video / photo kiddos which then blocked the dance floor and killed the vibe.

Enter Opening (03.07.2014): Basically loved it, but I have to say that I enjoyed the one I was in September last year more. The new interactive stuff on the Premier Etage is quite fun.

Pukka Up Daytime Part (04.07.2014): See worst Party.

Insane (05.07.2014): Was ok but I was quite tired at this point so I wasn’t really able to enjoy it properly.

Ants(06.07.2014): Also quite good but I enjoyed the one a week earlier more.

Best night:
Although I haven’t had an really outstanding night a had quite a number of good ones. If I have to pick one I would go with the Enter opening Party

Worst night: The Pukka Up Boat Party on Friday. We had booked the daytime party from Ibiza Town which was quite good last year. The boat however had a technical defect so we were moved to the normal San Antonio Boat Party later today. This was fine by me as it’s clearly stated in the contract when buying the ticket, that the promoter reserves the right to do so in case there are any issues. Felt quite sorry for the poor girl which had to explain this to a lot of annoyed customers. We then got on a boat which was totally filled with seats leaving nearly no space to dance … then the DJ started to play chart music … which ruined my last hopes for a nice party. Considering that the after party for this Event is Insane in Pacha I think it’s fair to expect something else. The worst thing is of course being stuck on there for the entire time with shitty music while you know that the Enter after party is on the other side of the island. I personally learned my lesson from it and won’t book any Pukka Up events in future …

Best bar:
Savannah. Really a great staff this year had a lot of fun with them.

Best place to eat:

El Sapo: Needed to check it out after the Spotlight recommendation. Reasonably priced and really good.

Sands: A favorite from mine over the last years always got excellent food there

Money spent: Around 2000 € excluding flights accommodation and car

Biggest regret:
Letting my hurting feet get the better of me causing me to leave a few parties early and skipping Coccon as I wanted to boycott their insane drink prices.

Going back?:
If I somehow find the money I will come back early September else next year.

Top tip:
Explore the island. There is much more than just the clubbing to be seen in Ibiza

We Love (29.06.2014): Spent most of the time in the Salon due to the Ibiza Spotlight takeover. Liked it to be able to put some faces to the people around here and thanks for the Hierbas it was very much appreciated.

lovely to meet you! :)

El Sapo: Needed to check it out after the Spotlight recommendation. Reasonably priced and really good.

told ya! ;)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): 14 - 20 July Club La Noira with my fience

Club nights visited:
Crasher@gatecrasher
Hardwell@ushuaia + sunk@privilege
Steve aoki@pacha
Asot@ushuaia + cream@amnesia
Full on@space
Pure pacha@ pacha

Best night: cream (paul van dyk was awsome)

Worst night: hardwell and full on. Full on line up was poor no ferry

Best bar: not find time to visit bar

Best place to eat: hard rock cafe burger

Money spent: 3000 euro inc. flights + hotels two person

Biggest regret: Booking easyjet for flight. 10 hours delay first flight cause miss other flight and cost us many of euros.

Going back: if lottary hits me.

Top tip:
#Visit to ses salines beach but dont be to late cause last bus moves 20.00 and not easy to find taxi.
#Visit Catedral@ibiza town night time unbeliveable view of harbour.
#Discobus works well it help to save money for other things.
#Check bora bora for discount tickets entry to clubs
#Dont forget to eat.
#Drink Calcium + C Vitamin for avoid flue.

TRIP 1:

Dates you were there: 20 May - 4 June
Where you stayed : Apartementos Sal Rossa, PdB, Good place to stay :) Get Seaview!
Club nights visited:
Defected opening at BOOM: Had a great time the first night after some drinks at Dunes.
IMS at Dalt vila part 1: Great as always to feel energy and see that a lot of the same people come to the openings every year. Great tribute to Knuckles! Pretty Lights was shit so we left...
Sankeys opening part 2: Was great! Finnebassen smashed it :)
IMS at Dalt vila part 2: Another great afternoon up there with Jones and Troxler :)
Ushuaia opening: A bit of rain, but a great party with peaople up for it! Had our usual spot next to the Booth in the back :)
Space opening Fiesta: DJ Bl3nd? There was a lot of shit this year, but also some great acts. Had a blast in el salon enjoying Paul Reynolds with new and old friends!
Rumors at Plan Be: Dropped by when the pocice shut it down.. Not a great spot for a club!
Gatecrasher opening: Got an invite so we headed over. Quite a lot of people and a cool club. Some mic-happy uk dj of some sort was just laughable...
Amnesia opening: GREAT! Apollonia smashing the terrace in the morning <3

Best night: Amnesia opening
Worst night: Sad to say Space...
Best bar: I find the vibe at Veto to be nice ( ex Grial )
Best place to eat: Had great paella at Restaurante Maria Luisa in Cala Vadella when the sky fell down in our heads and washed the beach in to the sea. Have to mention Fish shack as well, go there!
Money spent: 8000€
Biggest regret: Missing DC10 and Formentera (again!)
Going back?: Yes, see below ;)
Top tip: Hired a car for the whole stay, really cheap for a new Seat Leon picked up at the airport (atesa) Go beachopping until you find your favourite spot!

TRIP 2:
Dates you were there:
21th July - 30th July
Where you stayed : Apartementos Bon sol, PdB, Avoid...
Club nights visited:
Hardwell at Ushuaia: Friends who stayed there, so some balcony fun in the afternoon.
Carl Cox at Space: Great night with the boss on top form! Afters on a famous beach bar :)
Armin Van Buuren at Ushuaia: Great start for the tranceday/night and good fun.
Cream at Amnesia: Great vibe and good energy :)

Then the fever hit us and we got sick :(
Best night: Carl Cox at Space
Worst night: The rest of the nights sick...
Best bar: Had some mojhitos at arte del mojhito ( maybe some vegetables will get us well )
Best place to eat: Tapas in San an is a nice place :)
Money spent: 3000€( getting sick saves you a lot at least )
Biggest regret: Using AirCondition as i blame it for beeing sick... Missing Spotlight takeover at El salon!
Going back?: Openings 2015 :)
Top tip: Make sure that your AC isnt set too low!

Dates you were there: 26th July - 2nd August

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Villa near Ibiza Town.

Club nights visited:

We Love Sundays at Space (27/8) - Magda's set on the terrace was good. Ended up spending most of the night in El Salon though!

Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha (28/8) - V fun, great production values / theatrical elements (and karaoke in a bath tub) best set was kenny dope's.

tINI and the gang at Sands (30/8) - Fun.

Luciano and friends at Destino / TOX (31/8) - v fun. great venue.

Music On at Amnesia (1/9) - crowd wasn't great, but a good night.

Best night: Tough - all v different. The last couple of hours of luciano at destino were great though.

Worst night: N/A

Best bar: Teatro Pereyra, Ibiza Town, was cool - good live music bar in an old theatre. Sa Trinxa on Salinas.

Money spent: Don't want to know.

Biggest regret: Not exploring Ibiza Town more.

Going back?: Yes!

Top tip: Rent a speed boat for the day - great fun.

Back