Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2012

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Dates you were there: 1st Aug to 8th Aug

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): brisa Hotel, San An... done the trick

Club nights visited: SHM @ Ushuaia, Calvin Harris/Laidback Luke @ Amnesia, Mick Willow Boat party, Radio 1 weekend @ Priviledge, Sven Vath @ Cocoon Amnesia, Tom Novy @ Ocean Beach Club

Best night: Sven Vath @ Cocoon

Worst night: No bad nights... Its ibiza wee dont have bad nights

Best bar: The Highlander or Linekers 8)

Best place to eat: food whats that....?

Money spent: 1300 Euro in a week

Biggest regret: only going for 1 week, 10 days woulda been better

Going back?: This Saturday... closing parties :D

Top tip: Go to Ocean Beach Club!!!!!!!!!

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Dates you were there: 15 September - 2 oct

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): flat at las molinas with local renting:figueretes.

Club nights visited: monday calling @ space, Be @ space, the face of ibz @ privilege,espuma @ amnesia,matinee @ amnesia, we love closing @ space, closing defected @ Pacha, ciroclocco @ dc 10

Best night: Circolocco with the face of ibz

Worst night: Matinee, in a guest list but went there after 1h00, + i pay the entry for a girl coz it was her birthday...left after 1 hour coz m8 of the girl did not enjoy the music:evil:

Best bar: did not stay in bar, btw play very nice music in bars in PDB, San an better than in club :lol:

Best place to eat: Cafe Valentino, 8 avenu de espana ibz town, 11€ the menu; i was given a shot of hierba because the lady Sheila like my drum & enjoy listening me playing; cafe san juan ibz town close to cafe mar y sol (the 3 street parallell):do local bars they are very cheap

Money spent: 1400Euro without counting location,plane & renting car: i did not spread my money...

Biggest regret: not having time to go to formentera, doing matinee instead of hed kandi closing,missing closing pool ushuaia with MAW coz misconception between thurday & friday (was sure it was on friday :oops: my mind was ****ty in ibz :lol:), doing cafe ole closing coz it was free before going to closing defected..i've bought a ticket @ pacha with entry before 02h00 am:confused: guess if i bought in pacha shop it will be no limit time...la plage:the sound looks great when walking by...cocoon even i'm not in to techno ,i've heard so many goods about it...not staying so much time in beach @ figueretas coz last day i've seen the most beautiful bum (german ,brunette short hair that keep on changing her position kinda doggy style ect...coz knowing all males are watchin at her,when she get closer, her face was not so nice ) in a thing black tonga ,was too far to try to get closer but met a very beautiful italian girl Monica living in london(plan to meet her at circoloco but did not see her..)

Going back?: any holydays coz planning to play the drums in beach bar with my pro darbouka 8) in order to have contacts first (could blow up mood in beach bar such as Sa trinxa,bora bora beach bar & so on:D) & then year by year trying to earn money during holidays :) but won't pay anymore for club coz music is not good as the one i like :will do only a few club,s more for the mood than the music or for other stuff...

Top tip: keep in touch with many people trading phone numbers with first & last name (guestlist with attractive girlz, workers ect..) you can meet in order to go free to club..buy food drink in supermarket such as vipercenter,mercadona, do your own party with friends, do you own meals s (gambas ect..), byu a kind of "fridge" to put in the toot of the car...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 18th - 26th July 2012

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Garbi

Club nights visited: Subliminal @Pacha, Defected in the House @ Pacha, Cream Ibiza @ Amnesia, ASOT @ Privilege, Carl Cox Revolution Recruits @ Space, Avicii Sundays @ Ushuaia

Best night: Defected in the House (Excellent music overall and the DJ's transitioned the night perfectly)

Worst night: Cream Ibiza (over crowded, too many rude people, lots of glass breaking and fights)

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: Hungry Jacks

Money spent: 1000 Euro

Biggest regret: Did not go DC-10 and more day parties. Wanted to also squeeze in some sight seeing.

Going back?: HELL YEAH!

Top tip: Go watch the sunset in Sant Antonio

Dates you were there: 5th to 12th Sept 12

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San An , Hotel gran Sol - consistently good.

Club nights visited: Off memory, Cream @ Amnesia, Zoo project, Pete Tong/Grrove Armada @ Pacha, Tool Room Knights @ Space, some terrible night at Eden, something else that i can't remember

Best night: Cream @ Amnesia, much to my surprise

Worst night: Pete Tong at Pacha probably

Best bar: Kasbah, San An

Best place to eat: Kasbah San An, Davids San An or Ibiza Rocks bar PDB

Money spent:
about 380 on flights and accom, about £600 on clubs and drugs

Biggest regret: not going for longer, not going to more clubs instead of succumbing to [wo]manflu

Going back?: Well.. i was intending to as i always do after 10 times. But i came back and found out i got pregnant whilst there. Whoops! Pretty gutted i won't be going back for a good while actually!

Top tip: party hard. Take Berocca .....(and a get buses everywhere!)

Dates you were there: 29 August 2012 - 8 September 2012

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Sanfora B&B, San Antonio Bay

Club nights visited: SHM Closing Party Ushuaia/David Guetta Pacha/Tiesto Pacha/Carl Cox Space/Laidback Luke Cream Amnesia

Best night: Laidback Luke at Amnesia, we got the balcony access from spotlight for an extra 20euros and was well worth it!

Worst night: Carl Cox. Had a good night at first going through all the different rooms in space but when we went through to the main room for Carl Cox coming on it was far too busy!

Best bar: Ibiza Rocks Bar! Amazing food, good music.

Best place to eat: Ibiza Rocks Bar does amazing food! Highlander breakfast for the morning after!

Money spent: £1500 including hotel and flights. boyfriend spent £1800. NOT INCLUDING TICKETS

Biggest regret: Not having dinner at sunset strip and not going to see more of the island during the day.

Going back?: Yes! same time 2013.

Top tip: Buy tickets off ibiza spotlight before going, it helps save a little cash and helps you plan ahead. Although dont go overboard, we booked to go see Erick Morillo but then had been out too much and were shatterd so managed to cancel and get our money back from spotlight. Have a quiet night or 2! I dont mean sit in the hotel, I mean go to sunset strip and drink or go sit in a beach bar and chill and be in bed by 1am. Just to recharge the batteries for the rest of the holiday :) Another tip is to get out of the resort! We were bored one morning and just decided to walk from the bay and kept walking right round past sunset strip to the next beach, stopped and had lunch there then walked over the rocks and cliffs around 3 more gorgeous little beaches :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 24th Sept to 4th oct

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ebano PDB

Club nights visited: Space & Sankeys

Best night: Closing of Bugged Out at Sankeys

Worst night: None

Best bar: Sands, Del mar (for the sunset)

Best place to eat: ate out every night, even fitted in a new meal time just to eat between lunch and dinner, the best place was in Ibiza old town, a restaurant within the walls

Money spent: 3k

Biggest regret: caining it within the first week, saying that because I had to take it more easily I got out and explored a lot more, and maybe staying at the Ebano, somewhere quieter next time

Going back?: wild horses wouldnt keep me away, even at the grand old age of 36

Top tip:catch the bus, we found the bus station in ibiza town and from that moment on went all over the place which actually made the holiday, if your mobile phone has a tracking device then make sure its on!, and also the water taxis are great value +

Back