Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2010

Dates you were there: July 21st-Aug 4th 2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Sal Rossa, PDB

Club nights visited: Kehakuma x2, We Love, Cadenza, Circo Loco x2, Cocoon x2, Carl Cox, Underground x4 and Tani Vulcano @ Ushuaia

Best night: Hard to pick one, CC was an excellent night as it was his birthday. Circo Loco is always top class and Cadenza was awesome - danton eeprom's set was unreal!!

Worst night: my first night back home!

Best bar: Bora Bora/Delano/Ushuaia

Best place to eat: not sure of the name but a little restuarant in PDB, nothing flash but the food was tasty and not badly priced

Money spent: Over 2000 euros (cant remember exact figure)

Biggest regret: not going to certain places such as Salinas, Blue Marlin and KM5

Going back: End of May for openings!

Top tip: take plenty of money, and the clubs chill-out areas are just as much fun as the main rooms!!

Dates you were there: 13.06.10 - 18.06.10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): S'anfora Fleming?? in San Antonio and then the Algarb in Playa D'en Bossa

Club nights visited: We Love @ Space, Tiesto @ Privilege, Pacha Seduction, Cream @ Amnesia

Best night: Tiesto - Night just worked out perfectly Tiesto put a good stint in and it was the first time we'd been to Privilege so that was an experience in itself

Worst night: We Love- Really didnt live up to my expectations. Such a let down compared to the first time I went a couple of years back. Wasnt a bad night but it was really quiet when we got there at around 12 in the evening and I lost our camera which was a buzzkill.

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: Pacha Restaurant - Food was superb particularly the Ox fillet with Fois Gras and the wine was reasonably priced.

Money spent: £1500 between the 2 of us although we did hire a car

Biggest regret: Only booking for 3 nights which eventhough we ended up staying for 5 nights still wasn't long enough.

Going back?: Hell yeah booked a week in June.

Top tip: Try and get free transport ie free coach to the clubs and time it so you leave the clubs when the disco bus is due as with there only being 2 of us we spent a hell of a lot of money on taxis which could have been spent on other things. Also hire a car and see some of the Island even if its just for one day.

Dates you were there: 28/05 - 04/06 & 30/09 - 02/10

Where you stayed: San Remo, San Antonio Bay / Robero Playa, Figurettes

Club nights visited: Space Opening Fiesta, Fiesta del Agua @ Es Paradis, FMIF @ Pacha / FMIF @ Pacha

Best night: FMIF @ Pacha - 2nd ocassion - went VIP and cannot recommend it enough. Well worth the extra money, a bargain in fact! The crowds the first time around were unbarable.

Worst night: FMIF 1st ocassion - see above, & Fiesta del Agua - too early in the season, not nearly busy enough. Peaked too early and in the end left before the water even got turned on!

Best bar: Cant remember the name, but opposite Space in Playa d'en Bossa - great/strong cocktails!

Best place to eat: Nowhere in San An! Food & service awful! Few nice meals in tavernas both occasions in Ibiza Town.

Money spent: 1st time £1000 each. 2nd time £500 each

Biggest regret: Staying in the Bay/going all inclusive/having to leave Space early because I was too drunk/the ridiculous crowds at Pacha.

Going back?: HELL YEAH! At least once a year. Summer 2011 booked! 8)

Top tip: DO NOT STAY IN THE BAY. DO NOT GO ALL INCLUSIVE with GPS Hotels(disgusting/rip-off!). TAKE MORE MONEY! & most important of all: Spend that bit extra on going VIP at Pacha for their busiest nights, it's well worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 30th June 2010 - 11th July 2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Poinete Playa Apartments, San An

Club nights visited: Cream, Fiesta Del Agua, Tiesto, Armada / Release Yourself, Face of Ibiza

Best night: Cream for the Music. I'm an Above & Beyond fan boy, and spending three hours lost in audio bliss with them having eargasms... ;) , Agua for the sheer unadulterated fun of partying in a swimming pool :lol:

Worst night: Armada - It would appear Armin has forgotten that treble can deafen people.
There's loud music, then there is the audible distortion of mid-range and treble because you've got the gain up too high. Two other guys played fine though, and Sanchez was a surprise, but having ringing in my ears for the next two days just wasn't worth it.

Best bar: Couple of different ones in the West End. Never learnt there name. €12 for two vodka + mixers, two shots, a glass of champagne, and a jug of cocktail... for those prices, you can't go wrong!

Best place to eat: The little Italian by our apartments served best pizza I've had out there.

Money spent: €600 or so. Not including accom, per person.

Biggest regret: Going to Armada instead of Carl Cox, and not doing Wonderland on the final night (Massive argument between me and the other two guys we went with :\ )

Going back?: 13th - 27th July 2011, and for a season in 2012 (Hopefully!)

Top tip: Take a decent set of ear plugs next time, I don't want to go deaf. Also, be aware of the 'tourist muggers' (those religious girls) that hang around san an. Do not let them grab your arm, they have a surprisingly good grip.

Dates you were there: 24/09 - 02/10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
San An / Piscis Park :rolleyes:

Club nights visited:
Wonderland @ Eden, Defected @ Pacha, We Love @ Space, SHM @ Pacha, One Night With Wally Lopez @ Space

Best night:
Defected @ Pacha

Worst night:
SHM @ Pacha (just because it was too busy)

Best bar:
Cafe Mambo

Best place to eat:
The Orange Corner 8)

Money spent:
800+ Euros

Biggest regret:
Not going to Cocoon

Going back?:
September 16th

Top tip:
buses are cheap and reliable 8)

Dates you were there: 9th - 11th June 2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): El Hotel Pacha

Club nights visited: Subliminal @Pacha, Outer Space @Space

Best night: Outer Space @Space; great atmosphere, great venue

Worst night: None

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: None specific

Money spent: 350€ (excluding flights)

Biggest regret: Cloudy weather mostly, not enough time (only 2 nights)

Going back?: Of course, in June 2011

Top tip: Two days are just too short period of time being there. Book at least 5 days to enjoy this amazing island!

Dates you were there: 24th May - 3rd September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartments next to Eden.

Club nights visited: Zoo, DC10, Cocoon, Space Sunday, Wonderland, Space Opening, Cadenza, Flower Power. Every 'underground' music night to be honest.

Best night: Space Opening. Unbelievable day/night/following morning.

Worst night: Jeff Mills @ Amnesia. Could not get into it, bit too heavy for me.

Best bar: Egg bar (Always got free drinks. Winner)

Best place to eat: Curry Club

Money spent: Around £4500-£5000

Biggest regret: Not doing Kehakuma!

Going back?: 5th July 2011, for a month!

Top tip: Enjoy it to the fullest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back