Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2010

Dates you were there: 1st September - 15th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San Antonio / Ibiza Rocks

Club nights visited: Cream, Zoo Project, Armada, Garlands, Ibiza Rocks Concert's (Pendulum & The Specials + Support) and the after Party, Faithless Live, Fiesta del Agua, Judgement Sunday's Nuts Magazine

Best night: Armarda, one of the best nights of my life! Faithless was fantastic , Fiesta del Agua had cheesy club hits which was good and Garland's had a lot of recognisable tunes. Judgement was what I expected

Zoo was completely different to anything I ever experienced.

Nuts was awful

Best bar: Ground Zero on the West End, I have some how managed to come home and be interested in Goth Metal (also the drinks were boss and the air con was great)

Worst Bar: Temptation Lap dancing bar... I have never been so uncomfortable, the women were like vulture's and wouldn't piss off (they had a half decent sounding drink's offer, that was why we went in)

Best place to eat: I cooked a lot so I saved a fair bit but I would say the best burger on the Island is from Pennsylvania Burger, It doesn't look much from the outside but its a kick ass burger... Also there is a cafe by the egg, next to a supermarket the food is great and the guy who own's it was always hospitable even at 8.30am

Money spent: £1166

Biggest regret: Would of liked to go to DC 10 or a Boat Party but there is always next year

Going back?: Yes probably in September 2011

Top tip: Go to the Zoo Project! And take Pasta and Sauce for little snack's it will save ya money and the Spanish stew pots are dirt cheap. Drink a lot of Aquarius and take Berocca vitamin tablets... I wouldn't of lasted a week if I didn't take that stuff

Dates you were there: 9th - 16th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bossa Park (PDB)

Club nights visited: Carl Cox at Sands , We Love & Circo Loco

Best night: Circo Loco

Worst night: the tuesday after Circo Loco

Best bar: Sands

Best place to eat: Restaurant opposite Sunrise Bar in Sa Penya

Money spent: Under £500

Biggest regret: getting bit wrecked on the friday and missing Zoo Project

Going back?: ASAP

Top tip:We went on a cheapo all inclusive deal and it saved us loads tho food wasnt great

Dates you were there: 6th - 16th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Casa Maria, Sant Antoni

Club nights visited: Circo Loco, Cocoon, Garlands, Subliminal, Underground, Zoo Project, Saturday Night Project, We Love, Swedish House Mafia.

Best night: Zoo Project.

Worst night: Swedish House Mafia

Best bar: Plastik

Best place to eat: David's and Passion.

Money spent: 850 spending money, 260 for flights and accomodation.

Biggest regret: None

Going back?: Yes, July and sept next year.

Top tip: Use the bus service and make the most of the free wristbands.

Dates you were there:01/09/10- 15/09/10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San Antonio, Marian Apartments

Club nights visited: Zoo Project, We Love, Carl Cox, Cream, Dc10, Garlands

Best night: Dc10!! by a mile!!!

Worst night: Cream

Best bar: Kanya

Best place to eat: Davids

Money spent: £2800 between 2 of us

Biggest regret: Leaving the mainroom at Cream to see Deadmau5 ( what aload of rubbish)

Going back?: Of Course ill be back for my 7th time next year!

Top tip: Take more money!!!!

How exciting. I'm back tomorrow so lets fill it in for last time.

Dates you were there: 1st - 5th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Es Vive/Figuerates

Club nights visited: Space Thurs (not sure of night, Derrick Carter)/Pure Pacha (Sasha & Kleinenberg)/Defected (ATFC/Dahlbeck)/WLS

Best night: Pure Pacha

Worst night: Defected, solely because I was on the back of two big nights & was more than a touch done in.

Best bar: Bora Bora. Twas banging it out, albeit a number of tools in there.

Best place to eat: Did not eat anywhere near enough, although come out of Es Vive, turn left & tapas place at the end of the road/beach. Lovely & great value.

Money spent: Circa 500

Biggest regret: Being a bit of a spaz at the point of meeting a couple of spotlighters, i'd done to much much to early in the trip!

Going back?: Oh yeah baby. Tomorrow.

Top tip: if your lucky enough to blag a guesty, get there early. queues can be a nightmare & you run the risk of faling the 'in by two am' rule. and bring id. Stay over the road from Es Vive & use the pool/bar by the day. They only ask for your key card at night.

Dates you were there: 14.09.10 - 21.09.10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Casa Maria apartments

Club nights visited: Armada/Release yourself, cream

Best night: both amazing

Worst night: Wednesday when we felt gash

Best bar: Tropi

Best place to eat: Olivias - Ibiza Town

Money spent: 900 euros between us :)

Biggest regret: missing Morillo at Pacha second year running for feeling dreadful

Going back?: stupid question! roll on next year for 6th time

Top tip: Buses everywhere, dont need taxi's at all. Just buy some bread and make your lunch and take it to the beach with you, save loads of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 13/09/10 - 20/09/10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Mar Armantis Hotel, San An Bay

Club nights visited: Circo loco @ DC10, Ovum Records Night @ Space

Best night: Both were magic

Worst night: the Tuesday after a crazy Monday

Best bar: enjoyed them all

Best place to eat: we were all inclusive so never really ate out apart from KFC :D

Money spent: £700 between both of us...

Biggest regret: Not getting a car hired AGAIN...

Going back?: We said this would be our last :cry: ... as we plan to settle down and maybe start family...... but im sure ill be back somehow :D
1998-2010 and onward we go 8)

Top tip: Use Bus Service, Take Carry Outs for Sunset and DO drink in the West End, its cheap n Cheerful and not full of the idiots of years gone by ;)

Dates you were there: 15th August - 25th August

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa D'en Bossa / Sal Rossa

Club nights visited: Cadenza @ Pacha, Circo Loco @ DC10, Carl Cox Revolution @ Space x2, Kehakuma @ Space, Glas @ Es Paradis, Wonderland @ Eden, We Love @ Space

Best night: Hard to say one but I'll go with Cadenza @ Pacha. The atmosphere, the music were awesome and it was nice to see a new night doing well in it's first year.
Pacha was rammed but not like it is for the Swedes or Guetta.

Worst night: None of the nights. Glas @ Es Paradis wasn't on a par with the others but it was still enjoyable.

Best bar: Bora Bora. Seemed better than the last couple of years and was busier.

Best place to eat: Nice Fish restaurant in the old town in Ibiza Town, I can't remember the name.

Money spent: 900 Euros

Biggest regret: Not staying till the end at DC10.

Going back?: Yes, will be my 7th time

Top tip: Go to Fortmentera to chill out but take a parasol as there's no shade over there.

Dates you were there: 11th - 15th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San An/Hostal Valencia

Club nights visited: Louie Vega @ Blue Marlin

Best night: Only went to the one!

Worst night: Didn't have one.

Best bar: Still love El Viper, even if it was miles away! Really liked Caguiri (not sure if that's the right name, def not the right spelling!) by Calo D'es Moro beach, nice and relaxed.

Best place to eat: The lovely La Torretta in the Dalt Villa.

Money spent: Not much!

Biggest regret: Not staying longer

Going back?: Yes of course

Top tip: Get the airport bus from San An - bargain at 3 euors!

Dates you were there: 14 > 21 Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Tagomago Hotel - San Antonio Bay

Club nights visited: Defected in the House @ Pacha, Ovum @ Space, Sands in PDB.

Best night: Defected in the House

Worst night: None

Best bar: De Tulp , San Antonio Bay

Best place to eat:Sa Flama, San Antonio Bay

Money spent: £700 or thereabouts

Biggest regret: Not going for longer

Going back?: Yes

Top tip: Get a bus if possible from the Airport to hotel,we saved a fortune and the bus stopped practically outside our Hotel.

Dates you were there: 3rd-18th sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): hotel pacific

Club nights visited:come together space, pvd amnesia,faithless privilege, shm pacha, tiesto privilege, saturday es paradis it was free

Best night: come together/tiesto

Worst night: shm @pacha far too packed was a joke

Best bar: itaca was cool right beside beach

Best place to eat: davids/texmex brill mexican food

Money spent: 1200 euro

Biggest regret: not exploring island more

Going back?: yes

Top tip: if your strapped for cash some big djs play at mambo from 9 near every night so you could see them for nothing shm played every monday, wish i didnt bother going to pacha to see them enjoyed mambo more. hope this helps.....

Dates you were there: 4th-9th sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): lovely 14 person villa in San Rafael (walking distance from Amnesia etc)

Club nights visited: Zoo Project, Underground on the Saturday night, Circo Loco @ DC10, Cocoon

Best night: Circo Loco. SO much more pleasant than the last time I went, didn't feel too busy / full of nobheads

Worst night: Cocoon - terrible in comparison to the year before, far less people and atmosphere

Best bar: the ONLY bar I went to was Coastline for a quick beer on the first day while we waited for some friends

Best place to eat: didn't really eat much at all, haha! went to a nice local pizzeria in San Rafael

Money spent: £1500 between 2 of us

Biggest regret: cracking on after Zoo and Underground on the Sunday, and missing out on Cadenza

Going back?: yes, at some point!

Top tip: hire a car and go exploring!!

Dates you were there: 19.09 - 04.10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Marco Polo (very nice location)

Club nights visited:
Judgement Sunday Closing Party
Circoloco
Cocoon
Tuesday Amnesia Closing Party
Cream
Mondo Loco closing
We Love Space Closing Party
Cocoon Closing Party
Cream Closing Party
Space Closing Party

Best night: Space Closing Party (very sorry that Paul Kalkbrenner was not performing because of ill) Chris Liebing killed everyone )))

Worst night: Cream Closing Party (no trance on the terrace...ended early and problems with Eddie Halliwell set!!!)

Best bar: savannah...

Best place to eat: so many nice places...choose right dishes )

Money spent: 2000-2200 i think for everything

Biggest regret: no Paul Kalkbrenner at Space closing... waited him sooo much!
and Armin release album party was a week ago before i arrive !

Going back?: next year...for closings as well i think )

Top tip: for me it was that i booked my hotel without eat included first time ) and was very glad about it !

Dates you were there: 24th-29th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Club Don Toni (PDB) 1st Half, C'an Atzaro 2nd half

Club nights visited: Zoo Project, Reclaim Your Mind, WLS Closing

Best night: Reclaim Your Mind (but probably only because of my state of mind at the time)

Worst night: Zoo Project (dodgy entertainment and sound to blame) - Is it allowed to have best night and worst night as the same physical night?

Best bar: Bora Bora for heat, Aura for cool

Best place to eat: C'an Atzaro or C'an Curreu

Biggest regret: Enjoyed staying at Atzaro, but the weather was always cloudy in the hills, so we didn't use the spa facilities as we went in search of sun on the coast.

Going back?: Oh yes!

Top tip: Really enjoyed doing the split centre thing. Enjoyed the RnR (Rock and Roll) in PDB, but then retreated to the hills for more RnR (Rest and Recuperation) to get the "hangover" out of the way before coming home.

Dates you were there: 14.09.2010 - 24.09.2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bergantin, San Antonio Bay

Club nights visited: Armada (Armin 7 hour on terrace 'special'), Cream, Zoo Project, Judgement Sundays, Tiesto

Best night: Zoo Project

Worst night: Didn't really have a worst night!

Best bar: Itaca

Best place to eat: Vincents steak house, otherside of the Bay

Money spent: Around 1100 euro

Biggest regret: Not going to Carl Cox closing

Going back?: Definatley going back, dont know about next year, this was my fourth in a row. Although i did say i wasn't going back this year.

Top tip: Said it last year and i'll say it again. All inclusive. Well worth the extra money!

Dates you were there: 7th Aug - 21st Aug

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Central Park, San An

Club nights visited: Judgement Sundays @ Eden, Carl Cox @ Space, Channel Zoo, Clubland x2 @ Es Paradis, Wonderland @ Eden, Zoo Project, Bora Bora then We Love @ Space, SHM @ Pacha, Cream @ Amnesia, Pukka Up & Linekers Boat Parties

Best night: Enjoyed them all but Bora Bora Space sunday

Worst night: None but no idea how i ended up in clubland, not just once but twice :oops: Cream was also ridiculously busy, especially for Deadmau5 in the terrace, main room afterwards was better

Best bar: Any, none in particular

Best place to eat: Hardly ate anything but the Nando's like stuff at the Ibiza rocks bar was good

Money spent: £450 flights+hotel, 3000e spending money

Biggest regret: Not getting to DC10 and Coccon. Also not getting over to PDB more and to Ushuaia and Sands

Going back?: Without a doubt,5th year in a row next year

Top tip: Get a Euro card with free withdrawls, much easier/safer than taking cash or trav cheques. Book flights & hotels yourself instead of going through travel agents, save a fortune. And lastly try and use the bus everywhere instead of taxis, i say it every year but hardly do, would save myself a good bit of money aswell

Dates you were there: 17th- 22nd Aug

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): bossa mar appt (jet)... great appts on bora bora bar :)

Club nights visited: space- fatboy slim & carl cox, privillege- warung, amnesia- cream, Dc10, Pacha- LUCIANO cadenza vagabundos

Best night: all of the nights were great but LUCIANO at pacha AMAZING :) coco loco at privilege sat night after hrs watching the sunrise from the inside

Worst night: we went HED KENDI and left after 5min looll and went to amnesia and privilege at the same night

Best bar: USHUAIA.. and bora bora everday a great day i love it & cafe mambo

Best place to eat: moorea fish paella hmmmmm :)

Money spent: too much money... nxt time it will be different

Biggest regret: missed coocn- sven vath left on monday :(( and not visited formentera didn't woke up :S

Going back?: [/B] DEFINITELY ... ibiza 2011 wait for me :p

Top tip:[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] make use of wrist bands saves more money... and girls nooo HEELS!! :)

My 2010 Summer Experience in Ibiza

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Fiesta Playa D'en Bossa

Club nights visited: Space- We love, Pacha -Swedish House Mafia, Pacha - F**k me I'm Famous, Eden -Hed Kandi.

Best night: Difficult to choose... But I think I would go for both Pacha nights, though Guetta's was too crowded

Worst night: Thought it would be Hed Kandi, but it turned out to be great :)

Best bar: Forgot the name of the bar, but as a club I think I would go for Space

Best place to eat: We have ate in the hotel so havent been to any other restaurants

Money spent: Thought I would spent much more, but when avoiding drinking inside clubs you would spend much less, for example a bottle of water which contains only 33cl, costed 8eur! for 5days I spent around 600Eur or less (excl flights and accomodation of course)

Biggest regret: When I missed Pete Tong's at Wonderland because by mistake I forgot to switch on my alarm :S

Going back?: Already booked my flights and accomodation for Summer 2011 :)) This time for one whole week.

Top tip: DO RENT A CAR! It would be definately worthed! Since Ibiza is a small Island, one could easily enjoy several beaches and coasts which surrounds Ibiza in just a few days. Also do visit Formentera, the sea there is impeccable, which I belive it is a Must-see!!

Do not waste your day inside because of the parties, do go to beaches!!

Dates you were there: 24 - 28.09.10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ebano, PDB

Club nights visited: Pure Pacha, WLS Space, Bora Bora during afternoons

Best night: Friday, Pure Pacha. I know it had some knocks last year but it was the best night I've ever had at Pacha after visting for 10 years.

Worst night: None

Best bar: Cafe Del Mar, can't beat it for chilling out before the night starts. Good bottles of wine on offer as well.

Best place to eat: Don't know the name, little place on the beach in PBD. Full of locals which was a good sign. Lovely fish dishes and not that pricey.

Money spent: 1000 euros between us I think

Biggest regret: Not getting to DC10 on the Monday, lost track of time at Bora Bora.

Going back?: Booked up for 03/06/11 for 4 days

Top tip: Don't worry about money, just go for it and enjoy it all. Try out local places to eat which the locals seem to head to, better than the pie 'n' mash type of places.

Dates you were there: July 7th-12th 2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): orosol hotel

Club nights visited: Tiesto and Ibiza rocks

Best night: tiesto

Worst night: the night I had to leave the island

Best bar: highlAnder(cos I'm Scottish )

Best place to eat:David's and jamels in San an

Money spent: £1500 in 5 days for me and my girlfriend

Biggest regret: only staying for 5 days(it was only a break as we were going to cancun in October.going for 9 days this year)

Going back?: july5th to 14th

Top tip:try get some sleep def make it more enjoyable

Back