Worst night:

Best bar:

Best place to eat:

Money spent:

Biggest regret:

Going back?:

Top tip:

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): friends villa

Club nights visited: Space/ Amnesia (2 hour popped in)

Best night: Space by default

Worst night: Alfredos slot at Space

Best bar: erm...the bar in Space

Best place to eat: at the villa

Money spent: didnt regret any of it, apart from any that may have ended up in Alfedos pocket

Biggest regret: listening to Alfredo

Going back?: yes. as long as Alfredo isnt playing

Top tip: dont expect much joy out of Alfredo's set

Dates you were there: 12/6 - 19/6

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San Antonio / Marco Polo

Club nights visited: We Love... opening, Circo Loco @ DC10, Cocoon opening, Ibiza Rocks

Best night: We Love...

Worst night: None

Best bar: Kanya, Coco's

Best place to eat: David's in San An

Money spent: 1100 Euros

Biggest regret: Not going to Kehakuma

Going back?: September

Top tip: See as much as the Island as possible!

Dates you were there: 14/6 - 24/6

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San Antonio bay / club maratim

Club nights visited: cocoon, kekakuma x 2, cream, supermartxe, mondoloco, cadenza and circo loco

Best night: the first kehakuma with booka shade, nick curly and SIS all smashing it

Worst night: mondoloco was pretty dead but it was free and the tunes were good

Best bar: no where really stood out where i went tbh

Best place to eat: savannah or bn3

Money spent: 1300 euros

Biggest regret: my hotel getting robbed and losing my camera, i pod etc

Going back?: nxt year 4 sure

Top tip: use the hotel safe, i spoke to a lot of people that had there rooms broken into

Dates you were there: 11th - 18th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Villa Can Furnet, 3KMs from Playa D'En Bossa.

Club nights visited: WLS @ Space, CLR @ Space, Subliminal@Pacha, Cream@ Amnesia. Various nights at Bora Bora

Best night: CLR @ Space

Worst night: Subliminal @ pacha (although we got in for free because we ate at the restaurant which I would highly recommend. The food was very good.) Also though Cafe Mambo was pretty crap.

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: I forget the names but there are two litte restaurants in the plaza on the side of Dalt Villa that both served up good Paella and Salads.

Money spent: €650 on going out and eating.

Biggest regret: None

Going back?: Yes we go every two years, this trip was our 4th.

Top tip:Go to Es Vedra for the sunset, the sunset strip has nothing on this place. Stay in a Villa slightly out of town if you can. Great value and after parties go on as long as you like.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): La Sirena, San Antonio Bay. Would recommend. Not too noisey, just enough out of san an centre to mind the madness. and the cleaners were lovely! Food wasnt awful, you get what you pay for grub. Very clean also, and amazing views of the sunset.

Club nights visited:

Channel Zoo @GALA €25 (brilliant),

Warung @Privilege (free)(Cocoloco was lots of fun),

GLAS @ Es Paradis (good night, free wristband, prob wont go again though, apart from in birmingham),

Mondo Loco @ Eden (free wristband, surprisingly good, wish we had stopped over Matinee

Matinee @ Amnesia (€30, nothing compared to when it was at space)

Swedish House Mafia @ Pacha (€47, and kylie was incredible... loved the chill out terrace, hung out there until about 5am when the main room wasn't packed anymore and could dance to the swedes).

Best night: oooh, its hard, Swedish House Mafia is most memorable, but night at Channel Zoo and Warung was Epic, Solomun in Cocoloco room was amazing.

Worst night: Matinee @ Amnesia. baring in mind I hadnt been since 2007 at Space, where it was my fave night on the island. I was so so let down. I knew it was going to be completely different to Space, but it has turned into a complete meat market. No chance in catching me there again.

Best bar: BayBar... incredible, the lil dude that is pr from Barnsley is just lovely, and the entertainment etc is fab. also had a great meal there before shm.

Best place to eat: Pacha Restaurant is my fave place to eat, didnt really eat anywhere incredible on this visit, Savannah and mambos were good though.

Money spent: £1300 for 2 of us... we were chuffed, after saving 2k for the hol!

Biggest regret: Missing the Carl Cox Opening... gutted... gutted... gutted... je ne suis hardcore anymore....

Going back?: SPOTLIGHTERS CONVINCED ME/US!!! 21 SEPT... so I can catch Carl!

Top tip: the only tickets i brought before were carl cox and i didn't use them. every time i have been to ibiza i have got tickets and ended up either crashing out, getting swine flu or going somewhere else cos of the advice... i wouldn't buy tickets before i go again... unless my first time.

VIVA IBIZAAAAA!

ps... they were actually playing a Beyonce remix on the terrace for Matinee... whats that all about!!?!?!?
Only been to Amnesia twice, and both bad experienced... thinking about not going again... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
a short review but will do a proper one when got more time (and energy)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): sal rossa PDB. 2nd stay at sal rossa and cant say enough about how good this place is. got a room with sea view which totally made the holiday, the colours the sky goes when getting dark is incredible. thought the beach at bora bora was the best place to watch this but your own balcony is pretty amazing! also got to watch the sun rise over ibiza town every morning after coming home from a club. one night saw a perfect sunset in san an, then went out all night at SHM and then got back to the balcony on time to see a perfect sunrise! perfect cycle! hahahaha

Club nights visited: cocoon, SHM, carl cox opening, subliminal, contakt

Best night: subliminal - went for a meal in pacha resturant before this and ended up one of best nights ever. know its cheesy for some of you and i also love my techno but morillo played SHM - number one and then ended with temper trap axwell remix (almost anyway think it may have been 2nd last song but we left after this as it was the perfect end, been listening to the original all holiday on the balcony!)

Worst night: night before the wedding. spent the whole day worrying i was going to cry like a big jesse at my speech, which almost happened but held it together!

Best bar: tantra

Best place to eat: pacha resturant, or home loos tapas in figueretes.

Money spent: dont want to think about it but it was all present money so thanks folks we enjoyed it!

Biggest regret: dont do regrets

Going back?: hopefully in sept for a week!

Top tip: dont leave the island! theres something about this island brother! were not supposed to leave the island.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Fiesta Club Playa Den Bossa

Club nights visited: We Love @ Space, Circoloco @ DC10, Roger Sanchez @ Amnesia, Kehakuma @ Space, Be @ Space. Also Ushuaia, Bora Bora and Sands

Best night: Circoloco @ DC10

Worst night: Sanchez and Armin @ Amnesia

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: Guarana

Money spent: 800 euro

Biggest regret: Not making Underground due to illness

Going back?: Yes

Top tip: Go to Formentera

Dates you were there: 12-23 July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Es Vive

Club nights visited: Errrrr :oops:

Best night: Didnt do any club nights, more daytime partying, so have to say Es Vive pool party.

Worst night: Hush in San An (only went due to Joeys DJ's commitments!)

Best bar: Golden Buddah, shame we only popped in for a quick one - great sunsets and drink prices!

Best place to eat: Villa Mercedes for food, KM5 for surroundings, Sands for Cheesecake

Money spent: £1600 spends between 2 of us

Biggest regret: Missing Cadenza pre party by a week

Going back?: Yes 2nd September

Top tip: Dont drink any blue drinks

Dates you were there: 3/7 - 10/7

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Booked the Don Pepe in San An but were moved to the San Remo on the other side of the bay

Club nights visited: Judgement Sundays, SHM at Pacha, Carl Cox at Space, Cream at Amensia

Best night: SHM, one of the best nights of my life!

Worst night: Not a night as such but Channel Zoo, got there at 8 and left at 9!

Best bar: Errrm...the one we spent the most time in was Eden rooms in the west end

Best place to eat: Subway was the most enjoyable food i had all week!

Money spent: 1000 euros, nowhere near enough

Biggest regret: not goin to Bora Bora and generally not seein enough of the island

Going back?: do you even need to ask!

Top tip: take as much money as you can then get some more

Dates you were there: 17/7 - 21/7

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Rosamar Aparthotel

Club nights visited: We Love @ Space, Circoloco @ DC10, Carl Cox & Friends @ Space

Best night: Carl Cox @ Space

Worst night: I couldn't say 'worst'. Let's say that Circoloco was not as loco as usual

Best bar: Cap des Falco (sunset) + bars on the Plaza del Parc in Ibiza Town

Best place to eat: La Escollera or Yemanja (by day) - KM5 (by night)

Money spent: around 1500 Euros I guess

Biggest regret: not staying longer (I missed La Troya)

Going back?: for sure

Top tip: rent a car and visit the little villages

Dates you were there: 14th July - 21st July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet Apartments, Playa Den Bossa

Club nights visited: We Love, Pure Pacha, Bora Bora, Ibiza Rocks

Best night: Prodigy @ Ibiza rocks

Worst night: First night in the West End

Best bar: Bay Bar, Towards San An Bay

Best place to eat: Subway lol

Money spent: €900

Biggest regret: Being to hungover for Cocoon

Going back?: Next year

Top tip: Stick to beer, It saves money

Dates you were there:

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostal Roca, San An

Club nights visited: Circo Loco @ DC10, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Carl Cox @ Space, Come Together @ Space, Bora Bora and Ushuaia

Best night: the day we hit Bora Bora, DC10 & then Cocoon (it says 'best night'!)

Worst night: Last night, going home. Seriously no bad club nights visited!

Best bar: Itica, just for sitting in the sun beer in hand and people watching along the promenade.

Best place to eat: Wasn't really an eating holiday but any of the restaurants by the fountains and taxi rank in San An.

Money spent: £800

Biggest regret: Going for a 'little sleep' (ended up being 15hours) before Kekhuma. GUTTED

Going back?: Stupid question.......had already booked for september closings and this was just a warm up :D

Top tip: Head to Bora Bora early on, get a carry out and enjoy some tunes in the sun with really nice people. Then head to the clubs, that way your already in the mood :)

Dates you were there: 19-28th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartment in Talamanca

Club nights visited: Cocoon x2, Tuesdays @ Amnesia x2, Kehakuma, Amnesia Presents, Popstars

Best night: Amnesia Presents 2manydjs and Cocoon both times

Worst night: No bad nights...the weaker though was Popstars

Best bar: Underground

Best place to eat: KM5 and Talamanca club

Money spent: 500-600e. (excluding flights)

Biggest regret: Not going @ DC10 & Vagabundos at Pacha

Going back?: Definitely next summer

Top tip: Go to Cocoon early!

Dates you were there: 06.07.2010-13.07.2010

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Club C'an Bossa

Club nights visited: tuesday-My Clubroom (Privilege), wednesday-Kehakuma (Space), thursday-The Face of Ibiza (Privilege), saturday-Cafe Ole (Space), sunday-Espuma (Amnesia), monday-Swedish House Mafia (Pacha) / Monday Calling (Space)

Best night: hmmm.. its between Cafe Ole and Kehakuma

Worst night: I'm sad to say this, but SHM at Pacha was by far worst due to INSANE overcrowding... next year there is no way I'm going without a VIP reservation... music was great though

Best bar: I brought my own alcohol so I didn't do much bar hopping...

Best place to eat: Bora Bora... amazing sandwiches!!!

Money spent: 500 euros as spending money for the week (all gone), and 600 euros for the hotel and flight

Biggest regret: spending money on alcohol at clubs...

Going back?: without a doubt!! 10 month countdown begins... :)

Top tip: if you lay out on the beach in Playa d'en Bossa during the afternoon you'll get free entrances to clubs... I got wristbands to all clubs except Pacha so there is no point in wasting money on club tickets. Another thing (which may sound like common sense) is DO NOT leave your belongings out of your sight! My purse was a few centimeters away from me and someone stole it while I turned in the other direction. OH AND DEFINITELY do a boat party!!! SO WORTH IT. Hope this helped!! xx

Dates you were there: July last year, can't remember exactly cos I ended up staying longer then intended :confused:

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostel Anibal, just far enough out the way but only 10 mins from west end walk, stayed in Hostel Torres the year before that and did the same as I have on this review really except I ended up a digital camera, pair of rayban sunglasses, 3 pairs of shorts and 400 euros short after leaving my hotel room and safe unlocked one night :cry:

Club nights visited: Tiesto @ Privilege, Carl Cox @ Space, Kehakuma, FMIF, Wonderland and WLS

Best night: Space, also because of Bora Bora :D

Worst night: none really had a chilled night on the saturday though

Best bar: Ground Zero, got to mention Capones though just for the awful hats they have :lol:

Best place to eat: Godfather bar in West End isn't bad or the chippy near Kilties, apart from that it was Burger King or KFC usually

Money spent: about £2000 i think

Biggest regret: don't do regrets

Going back?: September 17th, so just under 2 weeks to go :D

Top tip: don't let the hotel owners see you sneaking alcohol in, they dont find it very amusing :lol:

Dates you were there: 29th aug - 5t sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): sal rossa playa den bossa

Club nights visited: pop stars amnesia, tiesto, wed night space and la troya

Best night: la troya music was a big improvement on last year all though didnt seem as busy

Worst night: didnt really have one all though space on wed night just wasnt for my not my kinda music

Best bar: bora bora this year had some great evenings there, and dome ibiza town

Best place to eat: didnt eat out much sunset strip probably

Money spent: 900

Biggest regret: having to fly home early sunday morning and not getting to matinee and being too ill for come together

Going back?: yup same time next year 2 weeks though this time

Top tip: food at the hotel br for sal rossa was good and probs the cheapest around and get down on the beach in the afternoon free entry or discount to almost all nights apart from the really big nights that they know will sell anyway. the cheapest shop for both drink and food we found was the little spar across the road from the bungy rocket in pdb by a long way

Dates you were there:

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet appartments

Club nights visited: Come together, wonderland, zoo project, we love space, tiesto, and carl cox

Best night: Come together / tiesto

Worst night: Carl cox

Best bar: All in san an, went to sooo many

Best place to eat: As soon as you walk up to the west end restaurant on ur right. Steak there is amazing!

Money spent: £1200.00

Biggest regret: Coming home!

Going back?: Of corse!

Top tip: Take travellers cheques! Use the buses more than taxis (definatly would have saved money) Go to mambo for a majhito :p

All in all a absolutly cracker of a holiday and definatly going back!

Dates you were there: 29th Aug - 8th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San Antonio / Hotel Ses Savines

Club nights visited: DC10, Cocoon, Reclaim the Dancefloor, Cream, Zoo Project, Tiesto, Ibiza Rocks

Best night: DC10 on the Monday, loved how up for it the crowd were!

Worst night: Tiesto, music ain't my cup of tea.

Best bar: Probably Kanya, went to Amsterdam bar a lot in the West End too for masses of cheap drinks.

Best place to eat: Ate at the hotel quite a lot due to being half board, food was pretty decent. Had some nice Sushi and Champagne for 10 euro each at the Sushi place next to Savannah, also they do a cracking cocktail, go as far to say best I've ever had! Also ate numerous big dogs from the shop near the egg, bloody lovely!

Money spent: Just over £2000 between me and the mrs plus £800 for flights and accomodation.

Biggest regret: Being too rough to go to Space on Sunday!

Going back?: Yes, August next year, may look at doing a villa if we can get enough people together.

Top tip: Go to DC10 and Zoo Project! The only 2 major clubs on the island that we hadn't been to before and they were probably our faves of the holiday!

Dates you were there: 11/9 - 13/9

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa D'en Bossa / Was supposed to be Playa Grande but got moved to Atzaro apartments. Not bad for a GPS hotel...

Club nights visited: Cafe Ole @ Space

Best night: Cafe Ole.

Worst night: None.

Best bar: Cocos.

Best place to eat: Pizzeria below Dausol.

Money spent: 300 Euros

Biggest regret: None.

Going back?: If I wasn't working that weekend I'd go back for Amnesia closing in 2 weeks... gonna have to be next year.

Top tip: PDB Beach is freebie central - stock up on the wristbands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back