Tattoos...what do you think of them and if you've got one what is it and where?

Helen989

I am thinking of getting my second tattoo (this would be my last as I don't want to look like a doodle pad!). My first I had done 11 years ago and it's a tribal design on the right had side of my stomach and I still love it. I had it touched up 2 years ago but am now wanting a second, either at the top of my back (in the middle) or at the bottom of my back to one side curving around my hips. I have been looking on the internet for a few weeks now at designs and other people's tattoos and I just wanted to find out what tattoos (if any) spotlighters have, where are they, do you have any that you regret...etc etc... go....

I've got a fair few now and each one represents where I was in my life when I got it...my least favourite is a tribal band on my left arm - but it was a moment of rebellion when I flew the nest at 19 and left home. I love it for that reason.

As long as you have a certain degree of taste then you'll always like them.

I don't think tats have much to do with fashion - or anybody elses opinions on them for that matter.

I fully intend to keep covering myself and don't ever worry about regretting it in old age.

Again - this is a personal thing though so if you're a neurotic type who procrastinates over everything then I'd leave it if I were you.

I'd post pics but I'd feel a tad exposed. :lol:

I am too fickle to have a tat, I change my mind over stuff far too much to saddle myself with something I think looks amazing one month and hideous the next...:oops:

My sister however is a tattooed lady and has both upper arms - full caps done, her back and her ankle - bit overkill in my book the arms bit, but she loves them.....

I have a horse to the right side of my spine (too wimpish to have it right in the middle). People always say to me why a horse and I say its just my love for them - which some people find funny.

I dont really think much of it now because I had it done when I was 18, so quite a few years ago now.

I do fancy another one but find it hard what to decide to have......I fancy the idea of a skull with a bow on its head as I love anything piratey/nautical. Kelly Osbourne has 1 on each of her feet.

But not sure how much I would like it in 10 years....

My sister has 3 koi carp going down from underneath her breasts to her hip line - they are really tasteful but look so big on such a tiny person :lol:

I want one, but can't make up my mind. :?:

dare ya...

Elmo.jpg

I really want one.. funnily enough iv been looking today! Iv spent 4 seasons in Ibiza and each year i say im going to get one... still dont yet though! I just cant find one i like enough!

jeeesuz, has nano-technology moved into tattooing now as well??
:lol:

In good form today, sir!

Don't have a tat and will never get one. Not at all into the idea of unnecessary pain, nor the idea of being a flesh billboard. I usually don't even wear shirts with patterns :lol:

I have got 5 tattoos and dont regret any of them.
and i quite enjoy the pain of them now.

had my writing re-inked last night but now my arm is feeling a bit sore.
will have a full sleeve done by this time next year!

... tattoo ... it's a tribal design
omg - is there anything in this world in the year 2009
(besides ibiza´s no afterhours/no dayparties-laws, twitter, facebook and mrlk)
which sucks more than a "tribal tattoo" ?!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

In good form today, sir!

Don't have a tat and will never get one. Not at all into the idea of unnecessary pain, nor the idea of being a flesh billboard. I usually don't even wear shirts with patterns :lol:

what....not even this one??

CANOVILLE_Paul_1984_GH_R.jpg

Back