Tattoos...what do you think of them and if you've got one what is it and where?

Is he really?

What styles does he generally do Sil?

I might have to come on a tattoo holiday to Barcelona. ;)

Yes, he is and artist, he is also ilutrator and a great graffiter and he has more tattoos than you and probably more piercings too :eek:

Don't know about his style, I am his fan so anything he does is fantastic to me :lol:

With your improving spanish I'm sure it would be very interesting to see what it comes from your explanations :lol:

Never really fancied a Tattoo, until my daughter was born that is. So one hot august afternoon i decided i wanted to celebrate the birth by getting her name and DOB (which happens to be 7/7/07) on my calf.

Now i fancy another :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he is and artist, he is also ilutrator and a great graffiter and he has more tattoos than you and probably more piercings too :eek:

Don't know about his style, I am his fan so anything he does is fantastic to me :lol:

With your improving spanish I'm sure it would be very interesting to see what it comes from your explanations :lol:

Gosh I hadn't thought of that.

I can only say - hangover, strawberry dacquiri, cow and duck so maybe he could come up with something abstract which incorporates those themes? :lol:

Gosh I hadn't thought of that.

I can only say - hangover, strawberry dacquiri, cow and duck so maybe he could come up with something abstract which incorporates those themes? :lol:

who's the hangover, yours or his? :lol:
Sounds like a real challenge

I have two tatoos, one at the end of my back and one in my leg. The first I got it 10 years ago and the second I just got it last summer (Robder, you should come to BCN to see my new tattoo)

My brother is a tattooist so that gives me a whole new dimension to the tattoo thing ;)

Whereabouts in Barcelona is he? I had my last one done by a fella who runs a place in Calafell and does tattooing somewhere in Barcelona too. I am over in June and may have a butchers while i'm there.

I have two tatoos, one at the end of my back and one in my leg. The first I got it 10 years ago and the second I just got it last summer (Robder, you should come to BCN to see my new tattoo)

My brother is a tattooist so that gives me a whole new dimension to the tattoo thing ;)

Sil - I have to say I do like your tattoo on your leg that you had done last summer - (saw it on your FB piccies) looks very personal to you and done very very well.... 8)

Whereabouts in Barcelona is he? I had my last one done by a fella who runs a place in Calafell and does tattooing somewhere in Barcelona too. I am over in June and may have a butchers while i'm there.

He works in Sta Co, near BCN...
Anyway June is not a very sensible time of the year to have a new tattoo, no sun, no sand, no sea...

Sil - I have to say I do like your tattoo on your leg that you had done last summer - (saw it on your FB piccies) looks very personal to you and done very very well.... 8)

Thanks Pups, I do love it!
It should be something very tinny but it become a 15cm tattoo... that's the only handicap of being tattooed by your bro, he does what he wants :lol:

Anyway June is not a very sensible time of the year to have a new tattoo, no sun, no sand, no sea...

Thanks Pups, I do love it!
It should be something very tinny but it become a 15cm tattoo... that's the only handicap of being tattooed by your bro, he does what he wants :lol:

it does not look overly big - its just distinctive and nicely done...8)

That's why I have it done the day before I come home to Brentwood where there is not much sun, no sea and the only sand in the children's park across the road. Good point, can't give up the sand pit!:lol:

Back