Tapas Bars ...

Bizarrely, I don't actually recall any specific tapas bars in Ibiza Town at all, as on the Spanish mainland you can't move for them.

I'm sure there must be some though.

really annoying

but I could walk to it but can't describe how to get there - locals would know, Stephen, James,McRackin - it's in one of the street parallel to Vara de Rey - perhaps Bartolome Vicente Ramon or Joan d'Ausria, Bartolome Rosello or even Carles V - long narrow bar with very small entrance but reknown locally on the left walking away from the port - really sorry can't remember but ten minutes in that area should find it.

Tony said:
long narrow bar with very small entrance but reknown locally on the left walking away from the port

taberna lizarran :?: bar los amigos :?:

stephen said:
sounds like my favourite, tony

:lol: :lol: :lol:

one of my favourite tapas bars at the moment is miquetes (castilla, 7)!! :D

stephen - have you been in entretapas y vinos (murcia, 12) already? looks cool!! :rolleyes:

wfusteve said:
Rincon De Pepe

that one is in san antonio!! :p

my lizarran fave is a slice of black pudding witha fried quail's egg on top.

other basque style tapas bars are Sa Taverna d'en Patxi (Calle Abad y Lasierra and Txintxo (Calle Conde Rosellón).

entretapas y vinos looks really cool. barcelona style comes to ibiza.

i'm off this weekend but i'm also in training for a sponsored walk!!!!!

or on calle aragon in ibiza both directly opposite each other are the bar aragon and the bar cristina. both smaller than my front room ( i'm just bragging) but great food - the aroma draws you in......mmmmmmm.

another of my favourites is onantis in calle sant cristòfol :!:

cafe-onantis.jpg

thats where i had a
Bocadillo.gif
today!! ;)

stephen said:
entretapas y vinos looks really cool. barcelona style comes to ibiza.
since january 1st entretapas y vinos is called civet restaurant!! :eek:

see you on the table!! :p

I've always liked the little tapas bar just to the left side of Hostal Parque. It's tiny, but you can get a really good feed for next to nothing. Met a beautiful Brazilian there last summer... :cry: Nearly forgot I was married.

nickclayton said:
I've always liked the little tapas bar just to the left side of Hostal Parque. It's tiny, but you can get a really good feed for next to nothing. Met a beautiful Brazilian there last summer... :cry: Nearly forgot I was married.

idiot!...........ha, ha you have yours ;) 8) 8)

nickclayton said:
I've always liked the little tapas bar just to the left side of Hostal Parque. It's tiny,
but you can get a really good feed for next to nothing.
do you mean el patio de los pasajeros? ;)

Back