Tapas Bars ...

i think saffy means the small taperia beside restaurante formentera, it has blue furniture and has 2 entrances....

stephen said:
xicu - bartolome rosello - traditional tapas
honeymoon0182.jpg

:D .. it was indeed a tiddy little place ... probably only eight tables outside and looked as though it was family run ..

That menu looks familiar .. :D :D

*Saffy* said:
it was indeed a tiddy little place ... probably only eight tables outside and looked as though it was family run
okay - i know which one you meant: the tiny bar next door to macao cafe called can lluis!! :p

McRackin said:
*Saffy* said:
it was indeed a tiddy little place ... probably only eight tables outside and looked as though it was family run
okay - i know which one you meant: the tiny bar next door to macao cafe called can lluis!! :p

Ahhh ! Thanks ! Coulnd't believe how cheap it was .. and the food was well tasty !

nickclayton said:
I've always liked the little tapas bar just to the left side of Hostal Parque. It's tiny, but you can get a really good feed for next to nothing. Met a beautiful Brazilian there last summer... :cry: Nearly forgot I was married.
el patio de los pasajeros:

33732379_58624cd964.jpg

tell us more about the beautiful brazilian lady!! :lol:

tapas bar

lizarran bar as to be the best in town.black pudding brill,nice you can get a pint half or a 1/4 of beer .my fav place to go in ibiza town

Right bit of a long shot but does anyone know the name of a tapas bar near the square in san an? It's near the up-hospitality offices and up the street to the left of it.
It's sit inside only and is decorated very tradionally, it's also very dark inside.
Anyone? It was the best Tapas i've ever tasted and they even make real chips.

Back