Talk about karma, Jonny...

Following my comments on the 'Recession/Credit Crunch' thread...

Wrote my car off and got made redundant today. :lol::lol::lol:

Bastard world.

you know what if it was anyone else id say "hard luck mate" but a complete and utter cu*t of the highest order like you who has a problem speaking basic English and is basically an inmature monkey who thinks they are a big man on the internet ive no sympathy for whatsoever.

Following my comments on the 'Recession/Credit Crunch' thread...

Wrote my car off and got made redundant today. :lol::lol::lol:

Bastard world.

Shoulda used your "noodle"

:lol:

If your looking for sympathy...

symphathy_2.jpg

Nah, **** the sympathy. :lol: I've enjoyed the drama, continued with a very enjoyable day in Brighton. Onwards and upwards. Everything happens for a reason and all that ****e. Gonna use the time off to train and swim to the Isle Of Wight, brilliant use of time. Then get some superstar new job and buy a s****y new motor.

I definately shoulda used my noddle. Good story how I wrote my car off, in traffic... mate is looking at some girls in another car which I havn't had time to concentrate on yet, my exact words 'Ooo I'm gonna have a gawp now', my gawp ended up with me smashing into car in front and mashing up my radiator, haha. Tit. They weren't even pretty... :spank:

you know what if it was anyone else id say "hard luck mate" but a complete and utter cu*t of the highest order like you who has a problem speaking basic English and is basically an inmature monkey who thinks they are a big man on the internet ive no sympathy for whatsoever.

Jonny ol' son - do you not think that the fact the Polster posted his tale of misfortune on here to allow you some schaedenfreude, perhaps in recompense for his previous comments, and you've still thrown a wobbly suggests that one of you is taking the internet a little too seriously?

Jonny ol' son - do you not think that the fact the Polster posted his tale of misfortune on here to allow you some schaedenfreude, perhaps in recompense for his previous comments, and you've still thrown a wobbly suggests that one of you is taking the internet a little too seriously?

:lol:

I don't take kindly to people slating me like he did.

over and out.

Nah, **** the sympathy. :lol: I've enjoyed the drama, continued with a very enjoyable day in Brighton. Onwards and upwards. Everything happens for a reason and all that ****e. Gonna use the time off to train and swim to the Isle Of Wight, brilliant use of time. Then get some superstar new job and buy a s****y new motor.
. Tit. They weren't even pretty... :spank:

Totally!

I'm totally un-religious but always look out for lessons/signs from "god" as they are hidden everywhere...everything does happen for a reason....

hahaha. I don't agree with religion or associate myself with any faith...but...I do believe there are little signs out there from "god" for want of a better word in order to teach us life's lessons...some may say they are just coincidence.

hahaha. I don't agree with religion or associate myself with any faith...but...I do believe there are little signs out there from "god" for want of a better word in order to teach us life's lessons...some may say they are just coincidence.

Yeah I kinda do that, maybe not from 'God' but I take little signs and act upon them alot, usually when it comes to picking a horse though...

Yeah I kinda do that, maybe not from 'God' but I take little signs and act upon them alot, usually when it comes to picking a horse though...
I use it from understanding why something really sad, tough or upsetting has happended to seeing a dress I want in a shop and the only one left is in my size...sign from god! :lol:

I use it from understanding why something really sad, tough or upsetting has happended to seeing a dress I want in a shop and the only one left is in my size...sign from god! :lol:

I "see" those signs usually around Jan/Feb and I am drawn, nay pulled towards the light of internet holiday booking sites...... :oops:

image.php

no way that bad news mate, Maybe you can get a job that will pay you more money so you can sort your clothes out....... nice socks

Mate... Have you considered counseling?

Back