Talk about karma, Jonny...

Dress socks make a man. I've pulled TWICE before on the basis of my socks and my socks only. I spend loads on socks and otherwise I'm widely regarded to be the best dressed man in Bognor Regis / Bournemouth. 8)

Dress socks make a man. I've pulled TWICE before on the basis of my socks and my socks only. I spend loads on socks and otherwise I'm widely regarded to be the best dressed man in Bognor Regis / Bournemouth. 8)

Where can we see these wonder socks Polly?

In the above photo my brother...

Although I may change my little profile picture. Give the Spotlight girls something to get excited about eh ?! Gotta keep them on their toes.

In the above photo my brother...

Although I may change my little profile picture. Give the Spotlight girls something to get excited about eh ?! Gotta keep them on their toes.

Photo wasn't showing for me before.

See it now - well, I clearly understand now.

As eperleptic as that photo is Grego, it's old school like Happy Shopper. So I have opted for a rather fetching one of me in a lilac cardie, I hope it meets your approval. I look pretty smooth in it, although if you look closely you can see that I am perspiring rather profusely through my t-shirt and cardigan, impressive sweat levels.

big fan of cardies myself, am liking the lilac one....zara by any chance?

p.s this stuff is a life saver

Yup, good eye my friend, Zara it is. 100% silk for £10 in the sale !!! Yeah, I used to use that stuff when I was a bit younger and concious of my sweat levels. Now I embrace the sweat, chicks dig the sweaty man too. Shove their head in your pits and they're yours forever.

Yup, good eye my friend, Zara it is. 100% silk for £10 in the sale !!! Yeah, I used to use that stuff when I was a bit younger and concious of my sweat levels. Now I embrace the sweat, chicks dig the sweaty man too. Shove their head in your pits and they're yours forever.

itches like fook doesn't it? To be honest I have to use it as I can't be doing with the white tide marks when it dries :lol:

itches like fook doesn't it? To be honest I have to use it as I can't be doing with the white tide marks when it dries :lol:

Haha, yeah I used to do it before bed and after about two hours of writhing about itching like fook I used to inevitably get up and have to have a shower at 3AM. Works a treat if you can stand it though, easier just to wear white / black constantly, which I do most of the time anyway.

Even C. Ronaldo was picture in the paper with pit patches through his shirt and jacket, so it happens to the best of us.

Indeed. I've never seen a Ted Baker t-shirt work so well.

I bet they all called you 'slick' at school, no?

Or maybe A White Shaft?

Either way don't let me stop you...

Don't really understand most of that...

They say jealousy is in appalling waste of energy, much like regret.

They say jealousy is in appalling waste of energy

I'm not sure they do as it goes, but then I never admittedly studied English at the school you went did.

Back in Bromley in the 80's/90's we only have these standard primary/secondary setup teaching Maggies double hench National Cirriculum.

I'm not sure they do as it goes, but then I never admittedly studied English at the school you went did.

Back in Bromley in the 80's/90's we only have these standard primary/secondary setup teaching Maggies double hench National Cirriculum.

I like you.

Hate to be pedantic, but... 'the school you went did'. Come on Dan, your better than that.

Back