Talk about karma, Jonny...

it's a concept game, thought upone evening bit of an extreme take on "soggy biscuit" in which all the participants put their cocks onto a hot grill and the last to take it off is the winner!!!

never actually played it yet though!!!

it's a concept game, thought upone evening bit of an extreme take on "soggy biscuit" in which all the participants put their cocks onto a hot grill and the last to take it off is the winner!!!

never actually played it yet though!!!

the most worrying part of that sentence is "yet" :lol:

in what though?

arm wrestle?
dance off?
rap battle?
game of hot cocks?

I would win at all of these. I live in Bognor, you can't walk around a corner without getting into a rap battle or a dance off. As for hot cocks, I've always liked the pleasure pain thing anyway so I reckon that's easy win too. Arm wrestling with the Bromley brawler could be tough but I reckon I'd take him.

the most worrying part of that sentence is "yet" :lol:

:lol:

penis.jpg
:eek: :lol:

in what though?

arm wrestle?
dance off?
rap battle?
game of hot cocks?
Can we have a 3-part competition?

Perhaps the game of hot cocks could then be the bonus round" for extra points or some sort of monetary prize?

Everyone is forgetting that me and Daniel are actually very good friends. We would reguarly meet if it weren't for my gang allegiances. Unfortunately, Dan is from the Bromley borders, while I roll deep with the Inner City Bromley boys and the Sidcup Soul Crew. Wearing the wrong colours in certain areas could be fatal so we never get to allow our great friendship to flourish.

sounds like the legendary clashes between the Grove Park Gayers and the Beckenham Bum Bandits.............made the film "The Warriors" look like "High School Musical"

I would win at all of these. I live in Bognor, you can't walk around a corner without getting into a rap battle or a dance off. As for hot cocks, I've always liked the pleasure pain thing anyway so I reckon that's easy win too. Arm wrestling with the Bromley brawler could be tough but I reckon I'd take him.

The Croydon Crippler you mean?

Back