swine flu?

Hoping I am not next!!!!

It was VERY strict getting into China, temperature taken, fill in forms, looked at strangely etc.... three people on my flight were not let in :confused:

Those bloody comunists :spank:

Imagine if you had flown straight from ibiza, theyd never let you in :p Chew wont know what to do if they lock you up :lol:

Those bloody comunists :spank:

Imagine if you had flown straight from ibiza, theyd never let you in :p Chew wont know what to do if they lock you up :lol:

cant be too careful, and doping their bit to halt the spread of it.... unlike over here, where its business as normal, just so long as you aint pregnant or have underlying health issues.

cant wait for the proper flu season in the winter, people will be dropping like pigs!

So, for those peeps on here that have contracted the pig flu, did you have the following symptoms also:-

Bad neck
Really sore throat (unable to swallow saliva)
Purple rash

My moms partner has flu like symptoms only to be told by the NHS that it's just normal seasonal flu because he didnt answer yes to the any of the above.

I was ill last week - headachey, sniffles, unusual tiredness.

I was told unless you have a temperature over 38 its not swine flu - so god knows what me and the other secretaries had last week!

I have survived the 'bug' - a week off work in self imposed qarentine (vacation really) :lol::lol::lol:

Came back to work today and everyone (well the 4 people who caught it before I went off on vacation ) are now fit and well and said it was nowt.... no worse than proper flu.... and the plus side to it is that they all lost considerable amounts of weight in time for their hols... :lol::lol::lol:

Always look on the bright side I say.... 8)

Friend of mine has it. She isnt being given any medication but is quarantined at home. Says she was hallucinating the other day and feels awful. Not fun

I have survived the 'bug' - a week off work in self imposed qarentine (vacation really) :lol::lol::lol:

Came back to work today and everyone (well the 4 people who caught it before I went off on vacation ) are now fit and well and said it was nowt.... no worse than proper flu.... and the plus side to it is that they all lost considerable amounts of weight in time for their hols... :lol::lol::lol:

Always look on the bright side I say.... 8)

I seemed to eat MORE! Must have been the boredom of being at home and not being real swine flu........

Back