swine flu?

I am really burning up, I have a stiff neck and a sore throat.....

I woke up with it - but I am convinced because she has confirmed as having Swine Flu that all my symptoms have just gotten worse..... LoL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am really burning up, I have a stiff neck and a sore throat.....

I woke up with it - but I am convinced because she has confirmed as having Swine Flu that all my symptoms have just gotten worse..... LoL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah its weird how you read the symptoms and think ooh I feel a bit like that....and that....and that......:lol::lol:

Yeah its weird how you read the symptoms and think ooh I feel a bit like that....and that....and that......:lol::lol:

LoL I rarely get ill or feel ill for any length of time, last time I had any sick was when I had an operation last March and in no way am I a hypercondriac BUT since hearing she has been diagnosed.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

on the plus side however - she's lost 4lbs since Tuesday night..... Result!!!!

LoL I rarely get ill or feel ill for any length of time, last time I had any sick was when I had an operation last March and in no way am I a hypercondriac BUT since hearing she has been diagnosed.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

on the plus side however - she's lost 4lbs since Tuesday night..... Result!!!!

4lbs!!! Jesus........so its one of these things where you completely lose your appetite. Sounds like she has it bad!

The last time I was properly ill was Xmas 07.........my god I was soooo bad I thought I would never recover. That is what you call flu, I spent about a week in my PJs :eek::lol::lol:

4lbs!!! Jesus........so its one of these things where you completely lose your appetite. Sounds like she has it bad!

The last time I was properly ill was Xmas 07.........my god I was soooo bad I thought I would never recover. That is what you call flu, I spent about a week in my PJs :eek::lol::lol:

.........lets just say its not so much her appetite that's been lost but more her stomach and bowel contents.... :eek:;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was on the tube yesterday and you could sense the unease everytime someone sneezed

although I was personally far more unnerved by the selfish fat kunt merrily munching dry shreddies from a mini-carton who was blocking the entire connecting door window and thus our only means of ventilation...

it's definitely a case of russian roulette - but I think my chances of not getting it are vastly improved by predominantly working at home, the flatmate being away, no real social events worth bothering with until the next bank holiday and having enough food/booze in the larder to see me through the next nuclear fallout

I guess all we can do is load up on the Echinacea and other supplements, wonder if it's possible to get Tamiflu in Ibiza? Supposed to if nothing else help you make a speedier recovery, meaning you might not have to spend 5 days of your holiday bed ridden.

I dont care if you got pig flu, bird flu, ****ing girlfriend flu or whatever- I'm just getting over shingles that hurts like a sonofabitch!!!! Swine flu is like a bit of a sniffle compared to Ebola Zaire when you look at shingles. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Just heard that someone who works with me who is here in China with me has been put into quarantine:eek:

Basically, person next to her but 1 on the flight over has contracted swine flu.

She returned to her hotel yesterday to find that her key card did not work. Went to reception, and was told that an ambulance was outside to take her to isolation unit.

She is now in isolation with no visitors allowed, no tv, pretty much like a prison until Friday when she MAY be allowed home to UK.

Hoping I am not next!!!!

It was VERY strict getting into China, temperature taken, fill in forms, looked at strangely etc.... three people on my flight were not let in :confused:

Back