sweaties invade manchester

Woooahhhh!

Stop the conjecture and the rumour mongering. This is the word from the street itself from your roving Agent Undercover.

It's great. When I got off the bus this morning at 8.15, the place was half rammed already with every one the lash! Utterly male dominated as you would expect, but I had to get to work, back from the office to home and back again at lunch & then finally home. Not one sign of aggression.

If you were to see how many people are there you would appreciate that two arrests is less than you would expect on an average shopping street. It's actually a remarkable stat.

The pub is Lis Dawn's the grapes, under my office & she closes at the drop of a hat as there are so many pictures of her on the wall (including one with the pope - is that good or bad;)). I would not read anythng into that.

Anyhow - celebrate in how well behaved they (they being football fans, nothing more) are!

This said, watch it erupt if they lose - there is a reason i am not watching it in town!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

21 arrests and one Zenit fan stabbed at the stadium...

There were also reports a Russian fan was stabbed outside the City of Manchester stadium.

Greater Manchester Police said the fan suffered non-life threatening injuries in the attack outside the stadium.

From SSN.

Funnily enough there were no sign of any Rangers hooligans when they played Man United a few years ago.

SCOTLANDS SHAME FC

No surprises from me,they are just a bunch of scumbags who have no respect for anyone or anything!! Hope rangers get hammered for this!!

Funnily enough there were no sign of any Rangers hooligans when they played Man United a few years ago.

SCOTLANDS SHAME FC

Johnny

I DO recall similar scenes in the 80's, when (excuse any errors as it was a while ago) due to some problems with "Europes Greatest Fans" (from now on I will refer to them as "EGF") at EGF's home ground, in a previous tie a European game v's Rapid Vienna had to be played at the swamp? During said game one of EGF ran onto the pitch and assaulted the Rapid Vienna goalkeeper. Anyway the team followed by EGF got beat, causing the very unhappy thousands of EGF to go into town and cause similar scenes to what we saw last night!!!

correct me if I'm wrong??

'The reason for the numbers who arrived lies in the rivalry between Celtic and Rangers: a rivalry spiked by hideous sectarianism. This leads the fans of both teams to develop a hyper-loyalty, a desire to out-do each other in terms of support. In that mindset, when you can demonstrate your passion overland 200 miles away, rather than via air 1000 miles distant, you take advantage'

not my words but says it quite well.

Back