sweaties invade manchester

I mind Celtic fans panned in the Executive box windae at Tannabeechy

Saw a guy bottled by another Celtic fan walking to the bus-stop after the game, burst the boys head open and just sprinted off :confused:

Ps. I hope Rangers lose tonight

not that im bitter and twisted about the past weekend or anything

As an Aberdeen Fan, I hope to god that Rangers do not lift this trophy as it will take away our bragging rights as being the last scottish team to lift a European Cup!...Plus i absolutely dispise Rangers fans (majority) for all their worth!

Already heard the Rangers Fans on the news singing songs that would definately get them in bother...

Zenit to win 3-1...

As an Aberdeen Fan, I hope to god that Rangers do not lift this trophy as it will take away our bragging rights as being the last scottish team to lift a European Cup!...Plus i absolutely dispise Rangers fans (majority) for all their worth!

Already heard the Rangers Fans on the news singing songs that would definately get them in bother...

Zenit to win 3-1...

We'll still be able to say we were the last scottish team to win the super cup tho mate!!

1-1,zenit to win on pens!!

:D

RED OR DEAD

The rangers womens supporters association arrive at piccadilly station...

the_lord_of_the_rings_the_fellowship_of_the_ring_004.jpg

The very best of luck to Zenit St Petersburg this evening, never before have i seen a team play such drab,boring and negative football as Rankers and still manage to fluke their way to the final.

I have to say the bitteness of Celtic fans is a joy to behold! :)

Come on Rangersss! I wish I was there!!

ps - wow 2 people arrested out of over 100,000 estimated to be there... and thats only the Rangers' fans. Any stick will do eh!

Back