SW4 Rollcall....

QUICK! HELP!!

Anyone, anyone anyone have an extra ticket? Just one. Just for little old me.... :!::!::!:

possible unexpected one-day business trip tomorrow... could extend it if I don't have to pay the extortionist ticket tout price I did 2 years ago at SW4.

QUICK! HELP!!

Anyone, anyone anyone have an extra ticket? Just one. Just for little old me.... :!::!::!:

possible unexpected one-day business trip tomorrow... could extend it if I don't have to pay the extortionist ticket tout price I did 2 years ago at SW4.

You wont get much business done there John :lol: Try the Buckster !!

QUICK! HELP!!

How much you willing to part with? I'll see what I can wangle.

I work in Portsmouth during the week so it's a nice short journey. Few beers tonight at Liverpool St. Station (salubrious, eh? I can smoke while drinking there) and stay at my mate's, then non-stop party-time tomorrow. Have you far to travel?

Brentwood, the Beverly Hills of Essex!

Funny enough I am having a swifty en route home at Liverpool Street station myself so I will keep an eye out for you!! I shall be plopped up either Hamilton Hall or The George from 4ish I reckon.

Brentwood, the Beverly Hills of Essex!

Funny enough I am having a swifty en route home at Liverpool Street station myself so I will keep an eye out for you!! I shall be plopped up either Hamilton Hall or The George from 4ish I reckon.

I grew up in the 'Wood!!!

Near the Station, My Mum and Dad still live there. I managed to escape about 3 years ago and feel im better for it ;)

ha I know what you mean. It is on a slow decline but it's ok for me. I came from Forest Gate and Manor Park so it is Malibu to me!!!

I lived by the station on Queens Rd along from Bar West1. Now we are out by the Brentwood Centre.

Back