SW4 Rollcall....

I went the first year it was on but ever since then I just sit outside with my friends, buy a load of beers, smoke a few carrots and enjoy the music without being stuck in the crowds. Then again its easy for me as Clapham Common is only 5 mins walk from home :D

I think I may need to put away the gladiators and drag out the bike boots....

its gonna piss down isnt - just I is travelling daaarn saaaarfff.... F**K!!! :evil::evil:

I think I may need to put away the gladiators and drag out the bike boots....

its gonna piss down isnt - just I is travelling daaarn saaaarfff.... F**K!!! :evil::evil:

How annoying is this eh?! This country is a ****ing disgrace! so expensive and the weather is terrible! WHY do people want to come here in the first place?!?!

What you gonna do? You taking wellies?!? Can't be arsed with more RAIN runing festivals anymore, joke... :cry:

Think we might just leave a little later than planned, get pissed in a pub and then head down.... ARGH!!!! GUTTED!

ughh.. first time in 4 years I'm missing this..:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this has always been my prelude to Ibiza!!

Oh well,

Don't you remember in 2006 it was just pissing it down during Coxy's set.. and I mean absolutlely pouring! I absolutley loved it!!! part of the atmosphere.. I think I have a vid of it somewhere too!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6WzfUlK38

How annoying is this eh?! This country is a ****ing disgrace! so expensive and the weather is terrible! WHY do people want to come here in the first place?!?!

What you gonna do? You taking wellies?!? Can't be arsed with more RAIN runing festivals anymore, joke... :cry:

Think we might just leave a little later than planned, get pissed in a pub and then head down.... ARGH!!!! GUTTED!

Well us Brits do like a moan...... :lol::lol::lol:

Its been raining for a month solid up here - :cry::cry::cry: however just checked the weather and it may be cloudy/sunny and a barmy 18 degrees :lol::lol:

I was going to but I expected a backlash of people saying it was s**t :lol:

Good move making the JJB tent more open so people could get into it but seriously bad move for the Strongbow tent as it was miles away on its own in the middle of nowhere. I bet their takings were seriously down!!

Good move making the JJB tent more open so people could get into it but seriously bad move for the Strongbow tent as it was miles away on its own in the middle of nowhere. I bet their takings were seriously down!!

Bacardi tent and Strongbow tent is always a good idea but always so rammed!

Back