SW4 Rollcall....

puppylover

ok - its looking promising that I might actually make it down to London for this this year - depending on guest list blag that is.... (although usually when I travel to London I bring bad weather down south with me.... so apologies in advance...:oops::oops:)

Anyone else up for this?

You know it makes sense....8)

Selling out in 7 - 10 days maximum I have been reliably informed!

Yeah saw the post in the other forum yesterday - hopefully hear about glists this week - so that would be ace.... in the middle of sorting out a "meeting" at the London office on the Fri, thus ensuring I dont have to pay for travel either - jobs a good un.... :lol::lol:

watch it all go t*ts up now.....:spank:

Lucky you!

Should be a good day and usually get the weather (that's put the mockers on that!) too!

Got few little knees up prior to keep me going but it's all about SW4 for me for the next few weeks!

Lucky you!

Should be a good day and usually get the weather (that's put the mockers on that!) too!

Got few little knees up prior to keep me going but it's all about SW4 for me for the next few weeks!

Yeah but if I dont do the "arranging meetings etc" it will cost me £140 for cheap train, plus £50 for ticket plus cost of somewhere to stay and my ridiculous expenditure - your looking at best part of £400 for 24hrs in London :lol::lol:

I'm going, cannot wait :D

Yeah but if I dont do the "arranging meetings etc" it will cost me £140 for cheap train, plus £50 for ticket plus cost of somewhere to stay and my ridiculous expenditure - your looking at best part of £400 for 24hrs in London :lol::lol:

Not sure how it works for Newcastle, but I booked my hotel through www.superbreak.com and it means you can add on rail travel. I have booked 2 nights in the Apex City hotel (B&B) and return train from Glasgow for 2 for £247 8) return train is £42 each!! There are some restrictions to make sure it's not workers taking the deal - we can't arrive in London before 11am and on a Sunday you have to be on a train no later than 1.45pm, but works out fine for us, and as I have access to employee advantages then I got a further 12% off :D

Had a quick peek and it's £42 for Newcastle too ;)

I'm going, cannot wait :D

Not sure how it works for Newcastle, but I booked my hotel through www.superbreak.com and it means you can add on rail travel. I have booked 2 nights in the Apex City hotel (B&B) and return train from Glasgow for 2 for £247 8) return train is £42 each!! There are some restrictions to make sure it's not workers taking the deal - we can't arrive in London before 11am and on a Sunday you have to be on a train no later than 1.45pm, but works out fine for us, and as I have access to employee advantages then I got a further 12% off :D

Had a quick peek and it's £42 for Newcastle too ;)

that's an ace price - going on now to check it out - blagged a flat now so ok on accommodation....:lol::lol:

sw4

hey,
me and mate are going, with surprise for his g/f for her 30th.....hoping for some guest list though.....

guest list sorted so we're going...

Last edited by a moderator:
how lovely? its almost a Spotlight Soiree isnt it? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should there be a central meeting point for Pimms/lucozade challenges etc., perhaps?

Back