sunset bars

McRackin

Super Moderator
there are two sunset bars in san antonio open this winter:

· rey de copas in ses variades (next to mambo). since october 12th its open on fridays,
saturdays, sundays and festive days!! 8)

copas1.gif

· and golden buddha in caló des moro (underneath the aparthotel blau park). its open
on saturdays and sundays (not sure about fridays)!! :D

aerea_g.jpg

Mackie
bigglasses.gif

wasup McRackin ..

congrats on the McExclusives !! niiiiiiiiiiiice job ... im gona be in Barca for NEY for Dance Valley with my girlfriend ... do u recommend Ibiza instead ?? what about first 10 of Jan .. any thing happening ?!?! ... maaaan i really appreciate the info .. this trip came out suddenly and without any planning (as usual) lool

what about Cafe Del Mar .. and Cafe Mambo ?? r they open ?? any actions in ibiza town ??

thxxxxxxxx a lot.

nothings open, wait till May to go to Ibiza, end of May is better.......
whoa that copa del ray place looks like a ghost café and there are no people! :cry:

MrSt0NeD said:
wasup McRackin

wasssup!!
blah.gif

MrSt0NeD said:
im gona be in Barca for NEY for Dance Valley with my girlfriend ... do u recommend Ibiza instead ??

i have been checking the website of dance valley and obviously there is no big event like that
here for nye!! :rolleyes:

MrSt0NeD said:
what about Cafe Del Mar .. and Cafe Mambo ?? r they open ??

no. cafe del mar will probably open at the beginning of april and mambo at the end of may!! :idea:

check the ibiza in winter forum to find out more!! ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
whoa that copa del ray place looks like a ghost café and there are no people! :cry:

i thought those persons in the picture were people? :confused:

but yeah, in ses variades and caló des moro we dont get annoying lookie-lookies or tourists
clapping or posers like during the summer - only friendly people. paradise!! 8)

copas2.gif

dont forget macky,....they all know the places only in the shit season,....called summer ;)
I know ibiza hole year, and i think i will never go there back in summer,....allthough i just bought a boat in florida, 25 feet, and will bring it to ibiza 8)

the shit season? well ok, I can imagine for a genuine ibizan habitant that sumer must be unbearable :) but still, I luuuuv it! ;)

Haha: I thought those were people, yes you are right!! hehe!

surprise surprise!! :eek:

sunseabar in caló des moro opens tomorrow at 11pm. last year it opened on may 23rd!! :eek:

it will be open thursdays, fridays and saturdays. see you there? :p

6.jpg

McRackin said:
· rey de copas in ses variades (next to mambo). since october 12th its open on fridays,
saturdays, sundays and festive days!!
it will remain closed during february and it will open again in march :!:

McRackin said:
cafe del mar will probably open at the beginning of april
they are already painting inside and although it havent been announced in their website yet
a little bird told me that it will open on april 3rd!! 8)

the apartments el cano (and cafe del mar) this afternoon:

29722561-e55b-02000180-.jpg

whoa deserted....... :cry: just spoke to a girl who works for Tunnel in Hamburg, she was there for 3 months and she said it definately felt like being on some deserted Island....all she could do was go for long walks and relax. Must feel weird to be there 24-7 all year around. Mcr how do you cope?

another classic post by our ibiza-blondie friend!! :lol:

i didnt know that an island with 99.933 habitants can be called deserted island!! :rolleyes:

how do you cope living in a place like denmark 24-7 all year around? :cry: :cry: :cry:

this one was taken last thursday too:

29724601-70aa-02000180-.jpg

the resident on fridays and saturdays at the bar managed by dario and pepe is the young
dj oski (guaraná, etc) :!:

bild4.jpg

(sunseabar)

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
· rey de copas in ses variades (next to mambo). since october 12th its open on fridays, saturdays, sundays and festive days!!
its open again..........

31217158-8de3-02000180-.jpg

.......... thats where i saw the sunset today!! :p

31217330-162d-02000180-.jpg

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
McRackin said:
· rey de copas in ses variades (next to mambo). since october 12th its open on fridays, saturdays, sundays and festive days!!
its open again..........

31217158-8de3-02000180-.jpg

.......... thats where i saw the sunset today!! :p

31217330-162d-02000180-.jpg

i haven't been there yet .. but will do this year ... on scale 1-10 HOW MUCH WOULD U GIVE IT ??

i-g, have you been to reys?

(just thought i'd check before i ask you how you manage to rate it as a 10 without actually having been?)

Back