sundays@space opening

james

Administrator
Staff member
just a quicky.

was great fun. spent the whole time on the terrace - loads of room to dance, danny rampling was ace, smokin jo was surprisingly good and steve lawler is the man.

here is the tune he finished with - old skool man ;-) loads of cheering!

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/is_there_anybody_out_there.htm
(i'm getting goosepimples listenign to that again ;-)

went inside to see james zabiela who actually got his knickers in a bit of a twist twiddling too many knobs - no real flow to his set unfortunately - very dark, very breakbeaty - not at all like the last two years. shame as i really like him.

didn't stay for sasha as had to be up and working today!

WOW james, i am listneing right now and am sooooo picturing myself in space!!! excellent

can't freakin bloody WAIT to hear steve lawler!! YES YES YES

WOWOW WEEEEEEEEEEE

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

someone calm me down! :D

superb!!!!

I am shaking!....

Remember last year two tunes dropped at various times in afternoon/early evening by Lawler:

1 Where would be now without luv

2 Luv is in the air.

Only at Space - mental!

groove armada drooped it in shine in belfast on sat night what a tune

John Ulsaies set was well good :!: lots of happy house. We missed Danny Ramplin´s set as we went to Bora Bora thinking he was doing a later set. I had a chat with him and he was a real genuineley nice guy. we left at 23.00 so we missed the end but I found all the DJs were far too tribal for my liking.

Yeah Sasha missed his flight so Lawler stepped in which was pretty rubbish. Space this morning was much better :)

Well I finally managed to enjoy myself at Space on my 3rd attempt. I think this was due to me not to being a complete mong when I got there :p

Spent a few hours on the terrace in the morning before heading to the beach and then went back to the terrace about 8 and had a good old dance.

Bassheads was quality at the end of the terrace :D

The guy who was on before James Zabiela inside was pretty good (who was he? anyone?) He dropped Fused - Terror which is a bit of an anthem in Tangled where I go at home and I went a bit mental.

I wa having the time of my life until James Zabeila came on and totally bored the pants off me big time :cry: I got chatting to some lads who told me Sasha had no showed so we left about 2ish as I couldn't put up with anymore of the music (if you can call it that)

Have to say that I am now a Space convert but having a quiet night on the Saturday helped with that (lightweight that I am!)

To the ones who have been to Space this season already: What did the drinks cost? (bottle of water, beer, likor)

dave phillips played inisde before zabiela and he was excellent!

prices:

water 6 €
beer 8 €
mini champagne 9 €
long drink 10 €
vodka redbull ? haven't a clue as i've never arrived with enough money to pay for one ;-)

james said:
dave phillips played inisde before zabiela and he was excellent!

prices:

water 6 €
beer 8 €
mini champagne 9 €
long drink 10 €
vodka redbull ? haven't a clue as i've never arrived with enough money to pay for one ;-)

In Dutch clubs water & beer are both 2 euro's. But it's not as bad when you compare it to clubs in Paris, where it's approximately the same price (off season).

Back