sundays@space opening

james

Administrator
Staff member
just a quicky.

was great fun. spent the whole time on the terrace - loads of room to dance, danny rampling was ace, smokin jo was surprisingly good and steve lawler is the man.

here is the tune he finished with - old skool man ;-) loads of cheering!

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/is_there_anybody_out_there.htm
(i'm getting goosepimples listenign to that again ;-)

went inside to see james zabiela who actually got his knickers in a bit of a twist twiddling too many knobs - no real flow to his set unfortunately - very dark, very breakbeaty - not at all like the last two years. shame as i really like him.

didn't stay for sasha as had to be up and working today!

klingclubber

WOW james, i am listneing right now and am sooooo picturing myself in space!!! excellent

can't freakin bloody WAIT to hear steve lawler!! YES YES YES

WOWOW WEEEEEEEEEEE

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

someone calm me down! :D

freakstar

superb!!!!

I am shaking!....

Remember last year two tunes dropped at various times in afternoon/early evening by Lawler:

1 Where would be now without luv

2 Luv is in the air.

Only at Space - mental!

S

seanbelfast

groove armada drooped it in shine in belfast on sat night what a tune

Pete

John Ulsaies set was well good :!: lots of happy house. We missed Danny Ramplin´s set as we went to Bora Bora thinking he was doing a later set. I had a chat with him and he was a real genuineley nice guy. we left at 23.00 so we missed the end but I found all the DJs were far too tribal for my liking.

PaulSub

Yeah Sasha missed his flight so Lawler stepped in which was pretty rubbish. Space this morning was much better :)

Scottish-Helen

Well I finally managed to enjoy myself at Space on my 3rd attempt. I think this was due to me not to being a complete mong when I got there :p

Spent a few hours on the terrace in the morning before heading to the beach and then went back to the terrace about 8 and had a good old dance.

Bassheads was quality at the end of the terrace :D

The guy who was on before James Zabiela inside was pretty good (who was he? anyone?) He dropped Fused - Terror which is a bit of an anthem in Tangled where I go at home and I went a bit mental.

I wa having the time of my life until James Zabeila came on and totally bored the pants off me big time :cry: I got chatting to some lads who told me Sasha had no showed so we left about 2ish as I couldn't put up with anymore of the music (if you can call it that)

Have to say that I am now a Space convert but having a quiet night on the Saturday helped with that (lightweight that I am!)

<<Nico>>

To the ones who have been to Space this season already: What did the drinks cost? (bottle of water, beer, likor)

james

Administrator
Staff member
dave phillips played inisde before zabiela and he was excellent!

prices:

water 6 €
beer 8 €
mini champagne 9 €
long drink 10 €
vodka redbull ? haven't a clue as i've never arrived with enough money to pay for one ;-)

<<Nico>>

james said:
dave phillips played inisde before zabiela and he was excellent!

prices:

water 6 €
beer 8 €
mini champagne 9 €
long drink 10 €
vodka redbull ? haven't a clue as i've never arrived with enough money to pay for one ;-)

In Dutch clubs water & beer are both 2 euro's. But it's not as bad when you compare it to clubs in Paris, where it's approximately the same price (off season).