Sun, Sea and Suspicious parents (Ibiza)

^ ^
This coming summer, I expect to see some 'more upmarket' chundering further along the paseo...

Miami-Marbella $tyl€€

^ ^
This coming summer, I expect to see some 'more upmarket' chundering further along the paseo...

Miami-Marbella $tyl€€

... and as we all know, VIP chunder falls in a beautifully shaped puddle, is odour-free and spontaneously melts away into the environment in a matter of seconds.

In fairness the worst bar and vomit scenes were round Linekers (not WE), the lads stayed in the Bay (at the Neptuno) [not exactly sure where the girls were], the watersports were from in front of the San Remo, and I think they spent a fair bit of time drinking away from the West End overall. Was all San An & the Bay tho'.

Still absolutely staggered Eden manages to charge people 50Euros per head entry... still in serious :eek: at that ! With 18 & 19-year olds, most won't be able to pay big Club prices every night of a week's holiday, let alone taxis home and drinks inside.. they've plenty of time ahead of them for Clubbing.

What hotel would you suggest then, for where girls can be found? (More of a curious question...)

... and as we all know, VIP chunder falls in a beautifully shaped puddle, is odour-free and spontaneously melts away into the environment in a matter of seconds.

Chunderbirds are go! :lol:

All i know if it was my rents that were the suspiscious parents watching me, they wouldnt be surprised by anything or any state i got in :lol: they have both seen me VERY worse for wear :spank:

Glad them days are 'sort of' done with 8)

I don't like the idea of a film crew following me around while I'm somewhat wrecked... :lol:

It looks like they are recruiting for a new series now, all the same locations as well.
I wonder how many times they can repeat the same old schtick? Don't be fooled kids!

werent the girls staying in Pisces park, the view from the balcony, looked like the view my daughter had from her room,, the only good thing about Pisces park, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

werent the girls staying in Pisces park, the view from the balcony, looked like the view my daughter had from her room,, the only good thing about Pisces park, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i thought that too, but the room they had looked too upmarket for the Pikey's :lol:

i thought that too, but the room they had looked too upmarket for the Pikey's :lol:

:lol: .. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Pikey Park. Thought it was Puchet for a minute when they arrived - but the doorway of the hotel looked 'North of the Egg'.

I think I know which it was but for thelife ofme cant remember the name...

From the egg, walk towards westend, after whipps 2nd turning on your right, the hotel is the first on the left...theres a posher hotel straight across on the right. Pretty sure thats it and I worke in it last year...Theres a crazy ol woman in reception who chases reps out with a broomstick!

I think I know which it was but for thelife ofme cant remember the name...

From the egg, walk towards westend, after whipps 2nd turning on your right, the hotel is the first on the left...theres a posher hotel straight across on the right. Pretty sure thats it and I worke in it last year...Theres a crazy ol woman in reception who chases reps out with a broomstick!

think your right! pretty sure it was sa clau apts

Next thursday channel 4 are showing a program called"Our man in......ibiza".

Last edited by a moderator:
Next thursday channel 4 are showing a program called"Our man in......ibiza".

:eek:

On the party island of Ibiza the consulate deals with the fall-out from a new drug invading the club scene - the so-called 'pink pill'.
One young tourist is found lost, nearly naked, and unable to recall anything but his name. And then the Brit dealers who supply the pills also need help after they're arrested.
Over in Mallorca, staff deal with a young Brit who's been Tasered by overzealous police.
A holidaymaker from Essex has been run over by a drunk driver, and lies seriously injured in hospital.
And a Lancashire couple's holiday is transformed by the arrival, nine weeks early, of their tiny baby son.

Back