Sun, Sea and Suspicious parents (Ibiza)

I think he could sense it was going to be a good investment

Fair play to the lad, is all I can say.
Seeing San An, and the restaurants, has put me in the mood for Ibiza this year. It still seems so far away, though!

The girl was somewhat stupid. To say the least. The dad was right, never pick up an unattended drink. Would love to know their conversation when they stopped filming.

Fair play to the lad, is all I can say.
Seeing San An, and the restaurants, has put me in the mood for Ibiza this year. It still seems so far away, though!

Not wanting to sound too snobbish or old here but that doesn't really sell it to me, I've been going to the island for nearly a decade now and never been to the West End, after seeing that I'm not planning to go any time soon :lol:

I don't mind the West End. Probably spend two nights a holiday there before heading off to one of the superclubs. Cheap drink, if nothing else :lol:

The atmosphere in Ibiza on an evening in always unbeatable, imo.

I respect people taste mate, each their own as they say but from what I've seen and heard it sounds and it looks like the WE is just not my scene at all.

Not wanting to sound too snobbish or old here but that doesn't really sell it to me, I've been going to the island for nearly a decade now and never been to the West End, after seeing that I'm not planning to go any time soon :lol:

Don't think the west end footage did anything but some of the other clips certainly has made me want to book the trip again asap!

The girl was somewhat stupid. To say the least. The dad was right, never pick up an unattended drink. Would love to know their conversation when they stopped filming.

This is easier said than done when your twatted tho :(
I try and keep tabs on my drink all the time, but you cant always be as vigilent as you would like, unfrotunately :spank:

You should of seen me bbming the bf last night in such an annoyance :spank:

'Why do they go ibiza and stay in the west end :evil:' blah blah blah - i was boring myself with it :lol:

Each to their own, but really, malia would be alot better for that experience imo

Don't think the west end footage did anything but some of the other clips certainly has made me want to book the trip again asap!

Agree. I was just talking about the Westend there, of course I will get my Ibiza fix this year, would be rude not to ;)

There are some...ghastly...scenes from the west end.

The morning after is always amusing. The devastation is total. The streets are left in an absolute state. Never stayed in the west end beyond 2am, usually duck out and head somewhere else by then.

The morning after is always amusing. The devastation is total. The streets are left in an absolute state. Never stayed in the west end beyond 2am, usually duck out and head somewhere else by then.

Lightweight :lol:. Have to confess to having stumbled out of (ahem ..) Hush ! at 6am on several occasions to the full after-math. You just have to steel yourself, shut off your senses and walk purposively out of there as soon as you can ! It's far worse when you return a couple of hours later from PDB and catch the street-cleaning operation in full flight. Never seen such a density of garbage in such a small area anywhere else (that's not a bona fide rubbish tip !)

Lightweight :lol:. Have to confess to having stumbled out of (ahem ..) Hush ! at 6am on several occasions to the full after-math. You just have to steel yourself, shut off your senses and walk purposively out of there as soon as you can ! It's far worse when you return a couple of hours later from PDB and catch the street-cleaning operation in full flight. Never seen such a density of garbage in such a small area anywhere else (that's not a bona fide rubbish tip !)

I've seen the cleanup operation in progress. Fair play to those guys... must be hard at the same time though, knowing it'll be a complete dump again half a day later.

Been kicked out of bars many a time after 6am due to the staff needing sleep / sanity...

Some sights at that time of the morning - people lying in doorways, hookers, lookies and police waiting to catch the drunk stragglers :)

My least favourite part of the day, walking out of the 24hr bar at 9-10am and getting a FREE feet 'clean' ewwwwww! I really do not miss that!

'Why do they go ibiza and stay in the west end :evil:' blah blah blah - i was boring myself with it :lol:

In fairness the worst bar and vomit scenes were round Linekers (not WE), the lads stayed in the Bay (at the Neptuno) [not exactly sure where the girls were], the watersports were from in front of the San Remo, and I think they spent a fair bit of time drinking away from the West End overall. Was all San An & the Bay tho'.

Still absolutely staggered Eden manages to charge people 50Euros per head entry... still in serious :eek: at that ! With 18 & 19-year olds, most won't be able to pay big Club prices every night of a week's holiday, let alone taxis home and drinks inside.. they've plenty of time ahead of them for Clubbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back