Sun, Sea and Suspicious parents (Ibiza)

It's gonna be Westend 100%! Would be great to see parents spying on their kids and one of them drops a little smartie down their throat.

I've seen a few of these - quite an entertaining program.

I must confess it's my weekly dose of trash tv.:oops: The blokes on the show last week were a well behaved bunch tbf.

It would be interesting the see the programme unedited! In all the episodes I have seen from both series, there has been zero drug consumption and only one implied incident of fornication back at the apartments!!

Yep same here. It's my trash TV confession too. I'll never get suckered into only way is Essex and such.

Was hilarious how horrified the parents were at laughing gas, making out like its a gateway drug.

Feel like I'm gonna cringe tonight, as you can see it's gonna send out the wrong appeal about Ibiza. San Antonio all the way tonight with the 'Beefa Crowd'.

They are always well behaved, they have been in all of season one too.

It's a bit disappointing, they aren't going wild...

It would be interesting the see the programme unedited! In all the episodes I have seen from both series, there has been zero drug consumption and only one implied incident of fornication back at the apartments!!

Well, there was the moment in that pool in the club last week with those girls from Sunderland:

*My mate is behind there having sex with a bloke she just met" ...as you do ;)

Classic... or is it classy? :lol:

From the trailer, tonight's installment in Ibiza looks like another West End galore again, nevertheless always good to see Ibiza on TV.

Who goes to Ibiza to stop on the west end!!! And to sit on the balcony playing snap?!!?...Why no mention of any big club nights, really dissapointing doesnt do the island justice..

I was never expecting them to show any of the big clubs, wouldve been good if they had.

The bloke's pals seemed to be right bores :lol:

Also, I've been watching the series too, what is it with all the blokes having the urge to strip down and flash in bars??

Also another common theme (not in this one though) is using the fire extinguishers in their hotel rooms... not sure why

Also another common theme (not in this one though) is using the fire extinguishers in their hotel rooms... not sure why

Indeed, an oddity, can't help wondering if the lads were put up to the fire extinguisher prank by the production team after the first couple of episodes.

I reckon the kids are steered all the way,afterall,how would the parents be in position to spy on them,
managers office in a club for instance. I won't go on,it's everything really.
More worrying is that I have been to all the locations except Magaluf (series 1) and Ayia Napa !!
Next week Zante, I've no doubt it will be Laganas....*been there*

If I remember correctly, there was a BBC crew walking round the West End last yeargetting permission from bar owners to film in their bars...big worry was seeing people in a certain state in their bars and so wanting enough notice to get any drug fiends out...which is probably why it was such a bore and why no big club would give them access!

Thats if it was for the same show an not something else anyway...

@ Evolution,Yes I know?... maybe I should have focused on the Ibiza episode of last night,haven't watched it yet.

^^ they're clearly steered in terms of where they go - bound to be.. not quite the spontaneous hols you might go on without a film crew in tow. Never left San An/The Bay by the looks of it either. But they were British teenagers so that's not really that unusual, is it ? Unsurprisingly, Funky Flares and Linekers feature highly :lol:. Think the program is more about the people than the location though (as long as it's Boozy British Holiday-land) isn't it ?

Funniest moment for me was the look on that random girl's face when she came out of the loo on the booze cruise to a TV camera on the other side of the door.. she had a look of paranoia on her face that was quite priceless ;)

"Munchkin" clearly did his best to give the camera crew (and his mates) the slip ;). Must say I warmed to him by the end - from parochial guy with an overbearing mother and a Dad who's never left UK before either to, well, one who'd tried a Spanish Omelette at La Flama, shed all public inhibitions, got laid on his first holiday abroad and caught the urge to explore the world. For all the inevitable vomiting and crass behaviour courtesy of Linekers drinking & adjacent fast food outlet, it's not a bad result overall - and great that his parents came away with something positive for themselves too.

As for his mates, well ..... seen far better - and worse to be fair !

Ibiza veteran club podium-dancer mum and ex-bouncer Dad clearly had far greater concerns for their daughter .. think it was her picking the unattended drink back up that finally tipped Dad over the edge :!:

Ibiza veteran club podium-dancer mum and ex-bouncer Dad clearly had far greater concerns for their daughter .. think it was her picking the unattended drink back up that finally tipped Dad over the edge :!:

Again, it's hard to know how much of it was show, but you got the impression that any lad dating the bouncers daughter could be in for a bumpy ride with her old man:lol: Can't blame the lass for wanting to seek out the gold lined streets of London...

Back