Summer Transfers

Anyone but Spurs and cod face.

Had enough of him in the paper every ****ing day, talking about rejecting the Liverpool job! You ain't been offered it you helmet! Just trying to talk up a pay rise like he ain't got enough dough.

If the rumours are true Liverpool wont have any players left :eek: :lol: Fookin papers :spank:

Yossi to Chelsea (I can see that happening)

Torres to either Barça, Chelsea or Man city (if he did go it'd be barça imo, he loves Liverpool too much to stay in England, hes alread said he couldnt play for another english team)

Gerrard to Madrid (I can see him being tempted, but I'm hearing from friends back home that he wouldnt ga abroad because of his wife, she wont go, and he doesnt trust her to stay back home alone)

Masch to Milan with Benitez (I can see that happening also TBH)

Johnson to milan also (Cant see that happening)

Kuyt to Milan (also I cant see that happening)

Then the also rans to leave, Babel, Riera, and Ngog all to go.

If the rumours are true Liverpool wont have any players left :eek: :lol: Fookin papers :spank:

Yossi to Chelsea (I can see that happening)

Torres to either Barça, Chelsea or Man city (if he did go it'd be barça imo, he loves Liverpool too much to stay in England, hes alread said he couldnt play for another english team)

Gerrard to Madrid (I can see him being tempted, but I'm hearing from friends back home that he wouldnt ga abroad because of his wife, she wont go, and he doesnt trust her to stay back home alone)

Masch to Milan with Benitez (I can see that happening also TBH)

Johnson to milan also (Cant see that happening)

Kuyt to Milan (also I cant see that happening)

Then the also rans to leave, Babel, Riera, and Ngog all to go.

Yossi to chelsea. Presumably we are selling him solely on the basis that he is a player with a value & someone will give us cash for him. This is deeply worrying no?

don't see how Torres would fit into the Barca side, now Villa's on board

Mascherano would be a more astute signing imo

Neymar could be on his way from Santos to West Ham in a slippery deal possibly funded by Chelsea.

They buy him and loan him to us for a year or two.

I can't wait to see the Man U fans next season. I don't think City will win the Premiership, but I think they will beat them to second.

Yaya Toure is a hero.

Not happy about Toure leaving Barca.

But I do understand his reasons as he wasn't playing all the games.

I just hope we have another good holding player coming through the ranks for when Busquets gets injured.

I think he'll do well at Man City

I just hope we have another good holding player coming through the ranks for when Busquets gets injured.

cant wait to see him, as far as I am concerned, last week we repleaced 2 players that have not been replaced since they left (by that I mean their playing style and attributes)

Marc Vivien Foe - Yaya Toure
Ali Benarbia/Eyal Berkovic - David Silva :D

So we've got Yossi Benayoun on board. Pretty much like-for-like replacement for Joe Cole, aside from the Israeli being 2 yrs older.

Could be a good signing, but at that age he might only be top level for a couple more years (which is my main concern in the matter... why not go for someone younger?)

Proven player in the premiership, has the "right" attitude, and a bargain at £6m.

Pretty sure I posted at the beginning of last season that if he played more regularly, Liverpool would see the benefit. Now you guys will probably do that and see just how good he is.

I read that Barca had to borrow £125m to pay the wages for June.

Everton's Jack Rodwell has just won a hearing allowing him to leave on a free.

Edit: It's Dan Gosling and I'm a dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:
Back