summer pix # 2 - home-made hierbas (july 2nd)

Back from the island and reading that thread again... you convinced me I'll try to do my belgian hierbas soon ;-)

a lot of work time to make ur own hierbas ,u have to be really booze addict to be willing for this :D
i m more into arranged rhum adding vanilla bourbon leaves & coffee seeds & cinnamon :)

still 1 bottle & half left from my 6 hierbas bottles (the 2 on the left on the pic & i ve bought 2 regular ones & the one with leaves inside ) from closing return travel
tbH dont like very much the fancy expensive hierbas, i will stick to regular ones for ibz 17, some mate dropped Fragola bottle (sweeter hierbas ) in the car along closing 16 time, it smelled like shit :mad: in the car :lol:
14721518_10208739344333612_1667739543096975240_n.jpg

I've heard Bar Anita's hierbas is reputed to be one of the best on the island, but is there any place you should ask for a hierbas in san an / bay area? (Apart from everywhere obviously)

I've heard Bar Anita's hierbas is reputed to be one of the best on the island, but is there any place you should ask for a hierbas in san an / bay area? (Apart from everywhere obviously)
I will check this out at Anitas in July:)

I will check this out at Anitas in July:)

It's a lovely brew. They sell it by the bottle at the bar for around €12. Cas Pages do a nice one too. A bit lighter in consistency than Anita's - but has the same effect!

It's a lovely brew. They sell it by the bottle at the bar for around €12. Cas Pages do a nice one too. A bit lighter in consistency than Anita's - but has the same effect!
I'm staying between Cala Nova and Cala Llenya in July am right in saying Anita's is nearby?

Back