Summer 2020...where to go? PDB or SAN ANT?Ibz town?

How is it for clubbing? I don't know where the major venues are with respect to PdB, San Ant, or Ibz Town.

Ibiza Spotlight has a great overview on their website.
The biggest ones:

The clubs with the "big names" are in Playa d'en Bossa: Hi & Ushuaia (personal opinion: both are overrated).
In Ibiza Town there are Pacha & Heart - and some smaller locations.
In the middle of PdB & San Antonio (San Rafael) you'll find Privilege, Amnesia and Underground (about 15 minutes from both sides)
San Antonio has Ocean Beach, Eden & Es Paradise.

I personally fell in love with "Eden" (San Antonio) and their sound system (as mentioned above), too. My favorite club on the Island. Nevertheless you can reach all locations by (disco) bus (at least in a normal season).

I’m very much about the sound of the club, rather than the club. If the sound system is shit/unbalanced I don’t enjoy it as much.
Yes! This happened to me! I went to see Infected Mushroom (I don't know if you know who they are) at Exchange in downtown LA...

The beat was fine. I couldn't hear the guitar for crap (they have a guitarist) and the synth was less than memorable. It's sad that that happened. Our own Randy Seidman (I forget his username at the moment) was opening that night. His set was fine. I don't know what the heck happened. Infected was nothing like their records. I was embarrassed, actually.

Well, it's good to know there are places to go. I usually settle for a less expensive club night. & drink prices are basically meaningless; I don't drink anymore. Sounds fun. I wish I could get my head around the airfare though! ? LAX to IBZ is pricey and well known for the long layovers in various countries. I don't do long stints in the airport very happily... lol.

Too many cameras (phones)... nobody can be uninhibited anymore. Today anything that wild would need to be too organized for it to be fun, as to protect the attendants. Back then you stumbled upon it.

Thats what the Berghain bouncer thinks too
And he thinks correct ...
Kit Kat without bouncer ? Impossible
Thats one of the main differences to the wild times ... whats in Ibz stays in Ibz. and whats in Berlin stays in Berlin

Thats what the Berghain bouncer thinks too
And he thinks correct ...
Kit Kat without bouncer ? Impossible
Thats one of the main differences to the wild times ... whats in Ibz stays in Ibz. and whats in Berlin stays in Berlin
Underground is one of the only clubs left on the island i feel where phones aren't bombarding on the Dfloor sadly it is what it is, don't notice them at DC10 as much as some but if your after that sort of night to let ya Freek out without worry of a light in your face a central European country would always be your best bet

Last edited:
Underground is one of the only clubs left on the island i feel where phones aren't bombarding on the Dfloor sadly it is what it is, don't notice them at DC10 as much as some but if your after that sort of night to let ya Freek out without worry of a light in your face a central European country would always be your best bet

Underground is not the typical tourist spot. A lot of natives and workers are in.
Heart with Satori or Bedouin : Not many cameras.
Remember the earlier days : They put your camera in El Divino if they saw it. There were boards : No pictures ! Pre Smartphone times ...
They WANT you as a photographer at the main events : Cheap promotion .
But I know if I go to Guetta , Schulz , Aoki or
somewhere like these guys.
Its possible to prevent : No pics and films of
Berghain , Kit Kat , GO or something else in the internet. These are special locations : The people want to be undisdurbed.

Underground is not the typical tourist spot. A lot of natives and workers are in.
Heart with Satori or Bedouin : Not many cameras.
Remember the earlier days : They put your camera in El Divino if they saw it. There were boards : No pictures ! Pre Smartphone times ...
They WANT you as a photographer at the main events : Cheap promotion .
But I know if I go to Guetta , Schulz , Aoki or
somewhere like these guys.
Its possible to prevent : No pics and films of
Berghain , Kit Kat , GO or something else in the internet. These are special locations : The people want to be undisdurbed.
Absolutely thats why I love clubbing in Germany, France, Poland etc etc.. because you do just get a night of music and freedom and can peacefully get in a mess with your self without worry of been someones Snapchat story.. I love underground for our one let looser night of our annual trip

Absolutely thats why I love clubbing in Germany, France, Poland etc etc.. because you do just get a night of music and freedom and can peacefully get in a mess with your self without worry of been someones Snapchat story.. I love underground for our one let looser night of our annual trip

Ibiza is a nice spot for me. Clubbing too
But not the Guetta , Schulz thing.
Solomun , Music On and so on are nice evenings , cocoon too.
But its different to Berlin , Frankfurt or France.

Ibiza is a nice spot for me. Clubbing too
But not the Guetta , Schulz thing.
Solomun , Music On and so on are nice evenings , cocoon too.
But its different to Berlin , Frankfurt or France.
Absolutely, we still do all major club nights circoloco, resistance, afterlife, transmoderna and so on and its still places a wouldn't not dream of doing but I have to admit it is becoming more of a headache as we are getting older when people take away from it, phones never used to bother me but now I just can't seem to shake the fact it pisses me off when they are up in your personal space with a light in your eyes every other minute. How hard is it to at least turn your flash off ..back on topic we will always stay in San Antonio personally even though we are primarily there for clubs and besides Terminal at Eden or a night at pikes we dont actually do much night out stuff around the place never go out on the West end strip but the West of the island its still the go to for us.. we said next year we would book for Old town for the year for a change but we ended up sticking to our San Ann safe haven when booked up the other day for 2021 ..cannot get enough even after all these years

I sort of feel like I would want to stay in PdB at least once to see what all the fuss is/was about. The sad fact is, at least from what I can gather here, that the party may be over or have significantly shifted. Perhaps that's where I belong though; on the fringe of some vast churning army of heathens, hopefully dancing the night away.

If I were to go, I am leaning toward neither PdB or San Antonio, actually. I think I would stay in Santa Eulalia at W Ibiza by Marriott.

EDIT: Then again, as concerned as I am about the virus, it may be best to simply avoid travel altogether. There may even be the issue of quarantine upon return, which I don't like the idea of and wonder who would end up paying for...

juicy business for illegal/private boat parties with 10-15 people ?
si, si, si...

Back