Suggestions on Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

J said:
Barbie,

For value for money & location I reckon you can't fault the Jet.

Most rooms have remote control air con that would freeze the bollocks off an eskimo so there should be no complaints there.

J.

Well the 2 times I have stayed there our room didn't have air-con :?: unless it was me being a dizzy bint who couldn't work it :rolleyes: that sounds more like it!!

This year we have settled for the Bali Beach appartments, they are part of Jet so location will be fab but they are 4* so I should be able to get some of the home comforts I need at my age :lol:

no you have to stay in club playa d'en bossa.
It's next to space and bora bora!!And the club is next to the beach, too! The beach is not crowded (see Jet and bora bora where people have no place to relax!) and it is very clean! The food is fantastic, the rooms are ok.

It's next to space and bora bora!!And the club is next to the beach, too! The beach is not crowded (see Jet and bora bora where people have no place to relax!) and it is very clean! The food is fantastic, the rooms are ok.

you have to stay in club playa d'en bossa.It's next to space and bora bora!!And the club is next to the beach, too! The beach is not crowded (see Jet and bora bora where people have no place to relax!) and it is very clean! The food is fantastic, the rooms are ok.

not true!! I stayed at Jet apartments last season and found ways to relax on the beach. its fantastic!!! love those apartments since we could cook ourselvs and save some cash that way as well. The convience of being right next to bora bora is absolutly great!! and the Planes arent much of a nuisance to be honest. jet was decently priced and convenient right next to everything! We rented a car so it was the absolute perfect place to stay at for us. We're going again in the 2004 season and going to stay at Jet again. I have pics of of Jet on the below link go check it out!

woodruffe said:
stop moaning over the planes

yeah!! :p

plane2.jpg

Hi peeps, am flying out on my maiden voyage 2moro week cant wait..but as Ur on the subject thought Id ask..We were double booked into Jet Apts so were moved to Sirenis Jabeque apartments anyone heard anything bout these??? Agents said they were way better..but em we are not The Waltons to say the least and am hoping its not a really "night Jim bob" family type place if you know what i mean ... any clues :?:

Just back from Jet apartments.

They were pretty big (huge balcony) and clean but no air conditioning which was a real pain. Although speaking to other people, it seems that the larger rooms (4-6 people) had air conditioning but the smaller ones didn't.

Another option if you don't want to be disturbed by airplanes but want to be closer to Space than Es Vivé is the hotel Mare Nostrum. It's just 2 stars so it's cheap, but I found it ok in general. The meals were not for sybarites but what the f*ck? There are mainly British and Italians at this hotel.

The only no no I found there was the night animation. Every evening the same silly songs for the children :confused: :evil:
And the pool does not have shower. :eek: :eek: So people plunge into them sweating. Yuck!

Ah, forgot to mention that you just have to cross the road to go to Pin Up from Mare Nostrum. It's just behind the Gorila Park (with the big King Kong beside the road).

Back