Suggestions on Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

When A plane flies over in Bora Bora its one of the best things on Gods earth. Its soo good 'cos everyone knows its kinda ibizan tradition, so everyone works with each other and raises the atmosphere and tries to out-cheer each other!

Its also good if your there all day, and early on, there not really nothing but a slight murmur as a plane flys over, and then gradually the cheers get louder and loder as the day progresses.

Now, when a plane flys over and theres a breakdown in the song (so its quieter) now that is the bomb!

Im gonna have to stop now, cos im gonna do my nut if i think any more about this!!!

When A plane flies over in Bora Bora its one of the best things on Gods earth. Its soo good 'cos everyone knows its kinda ibizan tradition, so everyone works with each other and raises the atmosphere and tries to out-cheer each other!

Its also good if your there all day, and early on, there not really nothing but a slight murmur as a plane flys over, and then gradually the cheers get louder and loder as the day progresses.

Now, when a plane flys over and theres a breakdown in the song (so its quieter) now that is the bomb!

Im gonna have to stop now, cos im gonna do my nut if i think any more about this!!!

Ok...

I guess I sounded a bit negative, there...sorry, didn´t mean to. I´m a bit scared of planes, so I guess that´s part of my evaluation. I just think there are many other nice places to stay in Eivissa, so basically...we are all different I guess!

Have a nice weekend, everyone! :p

Ok...

I guess I sounded a bit negative, there...sorry, didn´t mean to. I´m a bit scared of planes, so I guess that´s part of my evaluation. I just think there are many other nice places to stay in Eivissa, so basically...we are all different I guess!

Have a nice weekend, everyone! :p

ok...then!

Mcrackin, I laughed so hard when I saw your answer....I guess it did sound a bit silly, but hey..Im just paranoid and not afraid to admit it! hehe :-= :evil: :evil:

Jet seems to be the place to stay...........er well i hope so cos im gonna be stayin there around the same time flick. last week in june

Spotty looks like we may cross paths too cause thats exactly when i'll be there. I'm still tossing the idea of which hotel i'll be stayin at. Possible Jet but maybe Es Vive, not sure though. The Jet location is def attractive. 8)

Jet seems to be the place to stay...........er well i hope so cos im gonna be stayin there around the same time flick. last week in june

Spotty looks like we may cross paths too cause thats exactly when i'll be there. I'm still tossing the idea of which hotel i'll be stayin at. Possible Jet but maybe Es Vive, not sure though. The Jet location is def attractive. 8)

forget the jet appartments!iv been to ibiza four times now,and each time stayed at a fiesta hotel-club bahamas and don toni.the rooms are great with a lovely sea view and the staff are extermley friendly.suitable for families or young people.

Lele said:
They only thing that sucked was the pool animator at 3 in the evening

All the Fiesta hotels suffer from the same problems.

1. Pool animators are tossers who think that people who fly to Ibiza really want to be woken up first thing in the morning by some twat shouting shit over a loudspeaker right outside their balconies. God, what a nightmare we had coming in from Pacha with severe hang-overs to be woken one hour after crashing out by this din.

2. The bathroom water is salt water in all Fiesta hotels, what a f***ing joke. I complained like mad but the response I got was that it was like this all over the island. Funny how the shower unit on Bora Bora beach feeds nice clean water though isn't it!

3. Lack of 24-hour bar! Whats better than coming in and seeing some cool people at the bar with whom you can party on with!

The moral is to look for clubbing friendly venues, it makes a big difference. The best hotel I stayed at was in the Hotel Bahia in San Antonio. A shame they couldn't have this in Ibiza Town. Has anyone stayed at thge Ocean Drive or even better the Pacha Hotel?

Playa D'en Bossa really is the best. Stayed there last year in the Squash Apartments (it was my first time in Ibiza) but they were a bit too far from Bora Bora for my liking (ten whole minutes!) so will be plumping for the jet as everyone says it's great and you can't beat the location.

It didn't even seem that noisy. You'll hardly notice the planes when you're trying to sleep, which is what I was initially concerned about and you'll actually learn to love them as everyone else has said.

Playa D'en Bossa really is the best. Stayed there last year in the Squash Apartments (it was my first time in Ibiza) but they were a bit too far from Bora Bora for my liking (ten whole minutes!) so will be plumping for the jet as everyone says it's great and you can't beat the location.

It didn't even seem that noisy. You'll hardly notice the planes when you're trying to sleep, which is what I was initially concerned about and you'll actually learn to love them as everyone else has said.

im getting confused. i thought jet was so so, es vive was great, royal and ocean more like 4* hotel. :confused: :oops:

I haven't stopped in the Jet, but I've been in one of the rooms and it didn't seem that bad really. The good thing about Jet is that you have an amazing restaurant outside it, with the varnished wood everywhere. It's called 'Moorea'. We ate there a few times and everything I ate was really nice and it's reasonably priced.

The rooms are ok in Jet but nothing special and there is no air-con.

Also Playa den Bossa in the worse place in the world for decent food, seriously there is not one decent restaurant, the first year I stayed in Playa Den Bossa I didn't have a proper meal from the Saturday til the following Thursday............lol great for weight loss but probably not a good idea!!

ibizagirl said:
Mcrackin, I laughed so hard when I saw your answer....I guess it did sound a bit silly, but hey..Im just paranoid and not afraid to admit it!

look out - here comes another one!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IBIZA-Ergens-Vliegtuig-2.jpg

(taken from fiesta hotel playa d'en bossa)

Barbie said:
Playa den Bossa in the worse place in the world for decent food, seriously there is not one decent restaurant

you have to be joking!! :eek:

next time try to find la terraza or insula augusta or nassau and you wont be disappointed!! :idea:

REST_LATERRAZA.jpg

Barbie,

For value for money & location I reckon you can't fault the Jet.

Most rooms have remote control air con that would freeze the bollocks off an eskimo so there should be no complaints there.

J.

Theres only one thing that would annoy ibizagirl more than the planes... that would be me SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS with everyone else at Bora Bora when I see one flying overhead!!! Thats my fave thing about it! More partiers coming in to join me!! ;)

PachaGirl79 said:
Theres only one thing that would annoy ibizagirl more than the planes... that would be me SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS with everyone else at Bora Bora when I see one flying overhead!!!

PachaGirl79 at bora bora last year:

7.gif
---> yo f***ers - jump out of the plane!! borra borra rulz!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back