Subliminal Sessions - Feb 18th

russ said:
turnmills + erick =

tel_box.gif

If in the Morillo night ive got as much room as that i'll be very happy :lol:

I have my train tickets sorted and will be there. Not much of a fan of Morillo tbh - seen him that many times in the past but will be coming down mainly to see the boys i usually meet up with in Ibiza and a once or twice a year in London.

We're off to Kenny Dope on Friday - not sure I'll still be going on Sunday morning at 6 - you never know though, with a few vodkas inside me ... :lol: :lol:

I've managed to sell my ticket.

I think it was the best weekend to take a break considering the busy months ahead.

We were and we have tickets but Ben is currently at home with the flu (proper flu and not a cold) so at the moment we'll have to see how it goes. You?

Kang said:
We were and we have tickets but Ben is currently at home with the flu (proper flu and not a cold) so at the moment we'll have to see how it goes. You?

You will be lucky if Ben is better for the weekend, Phil had it all last week, had a reprieve over the weekend slightly and got out of bed on Sat, but now its gone on its chest. Everyone up here who's had this flu bug and to whom I've spoken with have said its a good 2 week's before they have felt able to cope with life, never mind a session in a club.......

Its like sleeping with a seal the amount of barking (coughing) that I have to put up with......:lol: :lol:

He hasn't got the cough yet thank God and the shivering and sweating has stopped but now he has the chest pains. In fact, I was so worried about him this morning I made him get out of bed and go the doctor :oops: who confirmed it was flu and nothing like I was imagining :rolleyes:

Kang said:

Yeah, looking forward to it. Haven't seen the dope man defore, and i really like the end.

Kang said:
Now you can get yourself along to Kenny Dope on Friday :lol:

:lol:

Im not what you call a big fan of Kenny, or of Louie or all these legendary american house dj's.. they're all the same to me ;)

Ferd said:
:lol:

Im not what you call a big fan of Kenny, or of Louie or all these legendary american house dj's.. they're all the same to me ;)

3 words Ferd 'Grow' 'a' and 'tastebud' :lol:

Anyway can everyone please stop talking about Kenny Dope cos I can't go :evil:

Barbie said:
3 words Ferd 'Grow' 'a' and 'tastebud' :lol:

Anyway can everyone please stop talking about Kenny Dope cos I can't go :evil:

:lol: :lol: @ grow a tastebud.

ferd, how can you not like them:confused: , clearly you've got no soul.

grego said:
ferd, how can you not like them:confused: , clearly you've got no soul.

It must be that :lol: ;)

Im not a particular fan of vocals in clubs anyway, do they play vocal stuff?? Ive got this impression that they do. I dont like soulful house either.. Its just seems to fluffy for me. I think I need dirt in my night.

Maybe when I get into my thirties my views will change ;)

Last time I saw Kenny, he played some very deep house. Not fluffy at all, but we're not talking tech/electro stuff either ;)

Ferd said:
It must be that :lol: ;)

Im not a particular fan of vocals in clubs anyway, do they play vocal stuff?? Ive got this impression that they do. I dont like soulful house either.. Its just seems to fluffy for me. I think I need dirt in my night.

Maybe when I get into my thirties my views will change ;)

:lol: You're so on your way to a slapping boy :lol: ;)

As I said when you were round at ours you're judging them on the crappy Defected CD they did, I don't think any of their mix compilations do them justice.

Listen to that Danny Krivit Essential Mix from Sankeys that I was telling you about, then come back to me and tell me you don't like 'souful house' :lol:

Back