Subliminal Sessions - Feb 18th

djchewie

Kamikaze0206B7.jpg

any takers? 8)

It going to be so wierd seeing Morillo at Turnmills.. Just doesnt feel right!
Cant believe its his debut there.

Love Morillo - seen him loads.
Hate Turnmills - probably my most hated club in the UK, if not the world.
Shame.

Makka, to say u hate Morillo, you spend a whole lot of time slagging him off, on every forum your the same. To say you hate him, you seem to spend alot of time talking **** about him!!!!

GRANT1979 said:
Makka, to say u hate Morillo, you spend a whole lot of time slagging him off, on every forum your the same. To say you hate him, you seem to spend alot of time talking **** about him!!!!

True i wont deny it,..if i use a forum and a topic comes up about Eric Morillo i will put my opinion across! it just so happens my opinions seem to be negative :lol:

hyazakyte said:
Hate Turnmills - probably my most hated club in the UK, if not the world.
Shame.

:lol: Its not that bad surely?!! Have you been to Pacha in London???!!!! Or how about Fabric on a dnb night?? ;)

Chewie, the Morillo night is a maybe for me..!! its more for curiosity than anything else!!

glittagurl77 said:
There is a Pacha in London? One just opened this month in New York.

Yep, the one in London has been open for about 4 years. Its not that good in my opinion, both in terms of the nights and the crowd.

Hows the New York one been doing? It didnt get off to a good start did it?? :lol:

Just got my ticket.. 8)

Sweaty clubbers, rammed conditions, silly queues for everything.... Cant wait for this!!! Oh well... :lol:

Back