stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of candidates there.... I think an architect should be commissioned to design resort hotels with no windows or balconies, which could then perhaps be used to accommodate the 'less refined' end of the market

a lot of candidates there.... I think an architect should be commissioned to design resort hotels with no windows or balconies, which could then perhaps be used to accommodate the 'less refined' end of the market

These ought to do it
1576765875297.png

@craig72 im not the only one that enjoy heavy metal hairspray band , Europe -the final countdown, very commercial stuff but still ok,on the video, below

latina House, tribal House, im sure they need a drummer to uplift the music ?
the dancer/dj is the topless dj, Milana, at bora bora on thursday last year, never been ..

On the same level of stupidity, next my door...
Every day they collapse the road in a very dangerous place just to do a f***ing photo for instagram...
People are queueing hours for it ?

“A photographic circus where fights are mounted between parents and girls in line because the children jump into the water and splash and bother for the photos, as well as conflicts between who goes before and after. We will have to put a turnomatic ”, jokes the author of the image, who attributes the problem to the influencers who have made this place fashionable.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Last edited:
Every day they collapse the road in a very dangerous place just to do a f***ing photo for instagram...

this and the es vedrá viewpoint. interesting how certain places get busy suddenly in a summer where there aren't really a lot of people around and all clubs are closed

“A photographic circus where fights are mounted between parents and girls in line because the children jump into the water and splash and bother for the photos, as well as conflicts between who goes before and after. We will have to put a turnomatic ”, jokes the author of the image, who attributes the problem to the influencers who have made this place fashionable.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Tourisme de merde.

?‍♂️

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hate to say it but changing the "balance" of people visiting without enough 'easier' unpoliced distractions for them seems to be having unfortunate consequences for places like that.

It's like our local beauty spots on a smaller scale in UK near me - they were virtually unknown until this year and have been invaded since June. Also the first time ever the local pub had to put parking restrictions in place because there is very little parking for miles on account of the narrow lanes. The only thing which put a stop to it all was when the rain (and now 100kmh winds) arrived to send them all on their way !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back