stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well worth making the effort to go to Migjorn but you need to walk away from the clusters of people near facilities ?

If you do go to Illetes you need to go right to the very North end of it facing the East side (opposite to where all the boats moor up) to get any sort of space and quiet, and even then you may not get too much peace for long in peak Season.

Thanks.

I think we tried Migjorn but didn't like it - maybe I got it wrong.

We stayed for 2 nights this past trip, at Es Pujols.

Beach there was also OK.
I understand. Its not as easy as Illetes as there are allot of rocks on many places in the water. I like it because its so peace full and if you have a good spot you won't see a soul close to you all day. Bring some food and water for the lizards. Perfect day.

I stayed 4 nights last year after many day trips and 2 weekend stays on Formentera. This year 8 nights. I just fell in love with Formentera.

Please can you suggest some less busy but still beautiful beaches on Formentera?
I'd recommend Llevant. It's literally the other side of the dunes from Illetes and just as beautiful. Specifically, when you get up to Es Ministre restaurant, instead of facing left and going on to Illetes, turn right instead and walk over the wooden walkway to Llevant. When there's hardly space to put a towel down on Illetes, you can walk over there in 2 minutes and practically have that whole stretch of the beach to yourself. Bit baffling really.

I'd recommend Llevant. It's literally the other side of the dunes from Illetes and just as beautiful. Specifically, when you get up to Es Ministre restaurant, instead of facing left and going on to Illetes, turn right instead and walk over the wooden walkway to Llevant. When there's hardly space to put a towel down on Illetes, you can walk over there in 2 minutes and practically have that whole stretch of the beach to yourself. Bit baffling really.
Gonna try that one next week and let you know. Thanks✌

Gonna try that one next week and let you know. Thanks✌

That's where I've always gone up there, West side of the peninsula is solid boats and bodies, East side hardly anyone in comparison and it can feel glorious, actually much nicer than Mitjorn and not much more effort ? Further you go along there the better it gets !

Yep I've done this one too. Better waves that Illetes, but was busy in July also.

I guess that's bloody July.

Got to Illetes around 7 AM and it was great until around 10:30/11.

That's where I've always gone up there, West side of the peninsula is solid boats and bodies, East side hardly anyone in comparison and it can feel glorious, actually much nicer than Mitjorn and not much more effort ? Further you go along there the better it gets !

Great. We stay close to Migjorn but have a scooter so no problem as all is very close on Formentera lol.

Yep I've done this one too. Better waves that Illetes, but was busy in July also.

I guess that's bloody July.

Got to Illetes around 7 AM and it was great until around 10:30/11.
Yeah then all the day people arrive.

Just f***ing love this Island. Llevant today but many jellyfish and plastic shit in the water. Was not busy but like La Mola way more. Found a perfect spot between the rocks. Love from Formentera to you all ❤

Good to see it’s not just the Brits...

Probably by the same people who own fish shack my quess is as good as yours what they might call it..?

Have they finally got rid of the stranded yacht at Salinas or can we look forward to seeing it again next year?

another ibiza website created the bambo awards (bambo, pronounced bam-boo, means fool in ibicenco) and their readers voted this guy as the bambo of the year!

This year the winners (with almost 50% of the votes) were the promoters of the illegal rave in Cala Conta last august!

This was the list of candidates for fool of the year...

80395522_2644872405592862_3470997607176732672_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back