stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
No anonymity to be naked anywhere these days ?

Well, hopefully most people have enough respect not to catch identifiable faces if they take a photo around nakedness but in busier places you definitely can't rely on that - better off going somewhere very quiet and hard to reach. The worst I remember is some weirdo with a zoom lens creeping around a nude beach in Formentera in long trousers and a shirt in 30 degrees, if you're going to take a casual holiday beach pic on a nude beach at least have the decency to get naked yourself when you do it !

I already saw a flying Smartphone at Es Cavallet. It flew fast and high and had a proper water landing . Was a bloke who didnt react after some warnings of a Guy with his girlfriend. The other People around were satisfied after seeing this

Last edited:
Sorry no. He did Pics and they want to be sure that they are deleted. He didnt want to give the Phone and / or the Pin. He said he can film what he want Here. From the law he is right , but ..
Spoke in broken english , dont know where He was from.

Last edited:
Sorry no. He did Pics and they want to be sure that they are deleted. He didnt want to give the Phone an / or the Pin.

Oh I see - well yeah, same thing he can't expect to keep the pics in those circumstances and should have deleted them and proved it if there was any disagreement. It's not OK to keep the pics if the person photographed doesn't agree and they are explicit. I don't blame the Spanish guy at all !

Normally it has to be forbidden to Take Photos in that beach. Its possible. Normally People dont want to find their own nude Pics in Internet.

Normally it has to be forbidden to Take Photos in that beach. Its possible. Normally People dont want to find their own nude Pics in Internet.
while i visited cala escondida (the small one near cala conte) i saw loads of people taking pictures of each other, i met this italian couple next to me and they were openly taking nude pics of eachother in front of everybody there, some in knee deep water or on their towel and no1 around cared or was even looking, maybe behind their sunglasses ? later on i saw another couple doing the same...

while i visited cala escondida (the small one near cala conte) i saw loads of people taking pictures of each other, i met this italian couple next to me and they were openly taking nude pics of eachother in front of everybody there, some in knee deep water or on their towel and no1 around cared or was even looking, maybe behind their sunglasses ? later on i saw another couple doing the same...

It can be a bit exhibitionist there - same as in Formentera. Some couple were doing a raunchy naked photoshoot at ses Illetes one time and the woman was clearly enjoying being provocative. Have to admit it pissed me off because I go to places like that to spend time in a natural relaxed environment not to be surrounded by people with sex on the brain. It's usually couples who seem to think they are at Hedonism II rather than a public beach - if you want to get off find a f'king dune to do it behind and leave naturists in peace !

I stayed and gonna stay on Formentera with my wife this year again. Allot of nude and the pics are always a problem for many. Me and my wife dont care. Let them take pics. You always have this people. Well i hope they have a good wank on my wife or on me. If you get nude thats the risk. Beside that there are so many places to get nude without seeing a soul all day on Formentera. Get naked on Illetes you ask for it a bit also. All the one day people hurry there. If you stay on the island thats not the place to be. So many more amazing places to be naked and alone with the lizards ?

I stayed and gonna stay on Formentera with my wife this year again. Allot of nude and the pics are always a problem for many. Me and my wife dont care. Let them take pics. You always have this people. Well i hope they have a good wank on my wife or on me. If you get nude thats the risk. Beside that there are so many places to get nude without seeing a soul all day on Formentera. Get naked on Illetes you ask for it a bit also. All the one day people hurry there. If you stay on the island thats not the place to be. So many more amazing places to be naked and alone with the lizards ?
Please can you suggest some less busy but still beautiful beaches on Formentera?

Yeah. You can walk forever there untill you see nobody anymore.
Please can you suggest some less busy but still beautiful beaches on Formentera?
Like Stivi sayed Migjorn. Just discover the Island and you will find allot of places that are very peacefull. Remember that 70% comes to the Island for a day and leaves at the end of the day. Not much time so they will choose Illetes or other easy access beaches. Try to walk at beaches like Migjorn.

Yeah. You can walk forever there untill you see nobody anymore.

Like Stivi sayed Migjorn. Just discover the Island and you will find allot of places that are very peacefull. Remember that 70% comes to the Island for a day and leaves at the end of the day. Not much time so they will choose Illetes or other easy access beaches. Try to walk at beaches like Migjorn.
Thanks.

I think we tried Migjorn but didn't like it - maybe I got it wrong.

We stayed for 2 nights this past trip, at Es Pujols.

Beach there was also OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back