stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Dirk rubbish gets my back up in a big way especially fag ends f***in horrible especially on the beaches dirty bastards just take them to the bin & respect the place you visit even if your drunk

The beach in San an before the main beach outside itaca, siggy butts all over the beach. So many it was actually disgusting.

How do people think that is ok...

Pick up your rubbish people.

"...
The seabed of s'Estanyol packed with plastic after Heineken party

The sea beach s'Estanyol has been full of plastic and confetti after party hosted by Heineken to celebrate the final of the Champions League. In this same party, whenever there was a goal confetti falling all over the beach, which eventually are left in the sea, as demonstrated by a video recorded by Xumeu Ferrer.

In a posting on his Facebook, Ferrer explains that the company that organized the party, Ibizaeventz, is the same as last year organized the race F1 sea and caused great discomfort and heavy pollution.

..."
http://www.noudiari.es/2015/06/el-f...stico-despues-de-la-fiesta-de-heineken-video/

oh shit ... so ridiculous this 100% artificial tacky pseudo-"goodlifehappypeople"-fake bullshit event:

dirty dutch bastards from the ship "STAD AMSTERDAM" polluting the sea
at formentera/ses illetes with their fckng shit:

"...
The'Stad Amsterdam', held in Port Vila for captaincy.

A tall ship of 78 meters in length, Dutch flag,'Stad Amsterdam', who regularly surf the waters of the Balearic Islands in summer, was surprised last Monday dumping their sewage along ses Illetes, front a is Moli de Sal.
The guards were Pitiusa Ecology which detected the spill and brought to the attention of Harbour Master of Ibiza and Formentera, which immobilized him when he arrived at Port Vila ...

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/formentera-hoy/2015/06/24/gran-velero-echa-aguas-negras/776531.html

"...
A large yacht anchors on seagrass in ses Illetes
The'Maridome', 54 meters long and British flag, disregarded Watchers Natural Park

The British flag 'Maridome' superyacht anchored yesterday on the seagrass meadows of ses Illetes,
in the Natural Park of Ses Salines de Formentera.
The crew of the boat, 54 meters long, ignored the instructions of the security service workers and counseling moorings in the area, who informed them of the ban drop anchor on this protected species
. :mad:

The refusal of the'Maridome' to leave, the guards of the company Pitiusa Ecology, which is responsible for performing the service had to warn the Civil Guard. A patrol boat approached the body, which have reported a possible crime against the environment.

This is the second incident involving a recreational boat met this week in ses Salines de Formentera. On Monday, the Dutch sailboat'Stad Amsterdam', 78 meters long, was caught dumping their sewage in ses Illetes, which was immobilized by Harbour Master in the port of Ibiza.
At'Stand Amsterdam' it has initiated disciplinary proceedings and he faces a heavy fine ...

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2015/06/28/gran-yate-fondea-posidonia-ses/777423.html

11705230_10153452755759579_5092164816747744229_n.jpg

@shaggy

"...
A large yacht anchors on seagrass in ses Illetes
The'Maridome', 54 meters long and British flag, disregarded Watchers Natural Park

The British flag 'Maridome' superyacht anchored yesterday on the seagrass meadows of ses Illetes,
in the Natural Park of Ses Salines de Formentera.
The crew of the boat, 54 meters long, ignored the instructions of the security service workers and counseling moorings in the area, who informed them of the ban drop anchor on this protected species. :mad:

The refusal of the'Maridome' to leave, the guards of the company Pitiusa Ecology, which is responsible for performing the service had to warn the Civil Guard. A patrol boat approached the body, which have reported a possible crime against the environment.

This is the second incident involving a recreational boat met this week in ses Salines de Formentera. On Monday, the Dutch sailboat'Stad Amsterdam', 78 meters long, was caught dumping their sewage in ses Illetes, which was immobilized by Harbour Master in the port of Ibiza.
At'Stand Amsterdam' it has initiated disciplinary proceedings and he faces a heavy fine ...

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2015/06/28/gran-yate-fondea-posidonia-ses/777423.html

They need to restrict the size of boats within that whole area. I am put off going by boat as it will be like trying to get a parking space outside Mambo at Sunset. Who wants to be jostling for "parking space" on a boat FFS ?

They should know better about the sea grass. That is why we anchored so far away at Cala Mastella and swam to the restaurant - in order to anchor in the f'kin sand !

They must not be allowed to close the ashram - it would be a disaster!! People travel from all over the planet to see it. Sounds like the sale has been on the cards a while though. I read this on FB earlier today

"its so depressing its untrue, i was there yesterday. the restaurant managers didn't even know but said the land had been up for sale since the mother of the family who owned it died 2 years ago and requested in her will to sell and give them money to her 5 sons - they knew it was coming it was just a matter of when. :( "

I am in two minds about this. Was at Cala Conta on Wednesday for a couple of hours and once again the car park area was a total nightmare of tour buses and sightseers with pentax cameras around their necks. A very brisk wind was blowing and I wound up near the fishermans huts to the West of the main beach (which was absolutely packed). Although I like Ashram I feel it has become something of a tired cliché lately. In other words, already spoiled (but not like Cala Bassa obviously which is completely trashed).

I cannot help thinking that some change here cannot be all bad. Any amount of significant building is obviously a worry but something has to be done about the place because as it stands I have not much desire to go there any more, unless it is to observe from the safe distance of a boat moored out to sea.

it's actually not the ashram I am worried about, but much more the whole area as such. it's simply one of the most beatiful zones of ibiza and I'd really would be sad to see it being all built up.

as for cala conta - walk left or walk right and you'll find some absolutely stunning places away from the masses!

Agree with you about the parking but any building development there would be a nightmare. Hopef there are some coastal conservation laws in place but i expect greed will win out as per...

"...
"We must remain vigilant"
The first to sound the alarm about these movements has been the spokesman for People for Ibiza, Juan Cardona, who has appeared "concerned" about the landing of the real estate tycoons in Cala Comte.

"Cala Comte is one of the symbols of Ibiza we should keep.
It's not a place, it is an especially sensitive area
and, for this reason,
I think we should be very careful and vigilant so that nothing that can not be done "is made has ensured Noudiari Cardona. Gent spokesman Eivissa per lamented that "sometimes when someone comes to Ibiza with lots of money

are allowed to do what he pleases.
I think we should already be clear that money is not everything. "
..."

""sometimes when someone comes to Ibiza with lots of money
are allowed to do what he pleases.
I think we should already be clear that money is not everything. "
..."

.... but you can pay a load of backhanders for an unofficial "OK" - and then some fines for building it before we make you knock it down as well. Thanks very much !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back