stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Un 'concierge' me describía la imagen de una prostituta arrojada por la borda de un yate en el puerto de Ibiza después de prestar sus servicios." :( ... even if the service wasn't up to scratch there's no excuse at all for that !

A 'concierge' described me the image of a prostitute thrown by the side of a yacht in the port of Ibiza after rendering their services.

I think it's absolutely disgusting behaviour.

"Un 'concierge' me describía la imagen de una prostituta arrojada por la borda de un yate en el puerto de Ibiza después de prestar sus servicios." :( ... even if the service wasn't up to scratch there's no excuse at all for that !

Probably one of the 3 "girls" waiting to go onboard/off board.
IMG_1769.JPG

Luxury tourism is a drug dealer who ties his yacht at the yacht club of Sant Antoni while the boat of an Ibizan fisherman is relegated to a third dock. The luxury tourist is an arms dealer who asks that they take cocaine to his boat moored in the port of Vila, that they are robbing us with mafia tactics. He is a sheikh who asks for women to be humbled and beaten and who laughs at Posidonia, the Ibizans and those politicians who have so cheaply sign their pacts with the devil.

- spot on!

I think there is another discussion to be had,for another day,(maybe the cool season when there is f*** all else to talk about) re,prostitution. Personally i think it should be legalised,and sex workers should be treated with the respect and same rights as any other worker...

What are the laws regarding sex work in Spain?

the promoter of the ILLEGAL drummers party in benirras wants 600/700e per week to continue banging their drums...

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...ro-restaurantes-tambores-benirras/930737.html

... the owners of the restaurants are still laughing!

Thank god - it effectively makes visiting Benirras on a Sunday a no go...the parking enforcers have keyed my car on numerous occasions. We've known the Roc Y Mar chaps for years and they can't stand it...even they have to park a million miles away if they are doing the evening shift...bollocks.

the promoter of the ILLEGAL drummers party in benirras wants 600/700e per week to continue banging their drums...

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...ro-restaurantes-tambores-benirras/930737.html

... the owners of the restaurants are still laughing!

I'd pay them the 700, if they promised to stay away. Absolute rabble and not what you need when trying to relax on a Sunday. Must be worse for the locals as well trying to enjoy a day at the beach with family kids etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back