stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
have seen pics days ago but the the video today
it doesnt sound good to be drunk in ibz streets :D pickpockets angry locals & so on
Drunk brit beaten by locals :confused: uk version for non spanish readers
he doesnt deserve this,whatever prick he can be, guys BEHAVE! :lol:
dd-composite-sleep.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acked-pretended-asleep-middle-Ibiza-road.html

have seen pics days ago but the the video today
it doesnt sound good to be drunk in ibz streets :D pickpockets angry locals & so on
Drunk brit beaten by locals :confused: uk version for non spanish readers
he doesnt deserve this,whatever prick he can be, guys BEHAVE! :lol:
dd-composite-sleep.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acked-pretended-asleep-middle-Ibiza-road.html

When i stayed there last year the local supermarket hated our custom. Stick your almond magnums we are going elsewhere. Obviously it wasn't quite on the above level but the resentment was very obvious

i m not for violence but they should just push this drunken bloke & not beat him, quiet a coward behavior from 4-5 guys, even getting exhausted from some bad attitude , it doest justify the beating
Just be aware ,some locals may not like you because u dont speak spanish :rolleyes:
I just felt it 1 time 4 years ago, with a spanish girl at altesa renting car at airport when asking for a car with cd player not in spanigh (i can speak spanish as a 6years old kid :D but enough to understand all the bad word she used against me but i kept calm :lol:, her manager told her to calm down & to be at the service of customer even if they dont speak spanish )

Actually maybe that is a bit much. But certainly i found everyone to be very pleasant, certainly didnt feel any resentment.

A video of what looked like a parked car on fire appeared on my fb newsfeed today...unsure wether it was accidental or not! Plenty if other parked cars nearby so hopefully it was dealt with quickly!!

exactly. if someone thinks people will feel sorry for some twat lying in the middle of the road blocking the pass to people who woke up early for work, to bring the kids to school, whatever... well, that's not gonna happen!

Good way to ruin ur holydays :lol:
Thanks lord we don t have too much drunken people from Orly airport :p
there are always some asshole that talk/laugh too loudly in the plane :rolleyes:
All we want in a plane is quiet. earplug with the isolating filters is the answer :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back