Stripclubs and erotic 'entertainment' in Ibiza

Secret Garden in San Antonio
now called bada bing... no, seriously!
18740078_1953514584883714_7770015752066497152_n.jpg

Finca Blanca in Santa Eularia shut down https://www.noudiari.es/2019/08/clausuran-un-prostibulo-clandestino-en-santa-eularia/

"
They close a clandestine brothel with a hairdresser's license in Santa Eulària
white farm
@Noudiari / Civil Guard and Local Police intervened last Friday a clandestine brothel located in the district of sa Font, in the Ibizan municipality of Santa Eulària des Riu. In the establishment, which had a hairdresser's license, however, prostitution was exercised.
The premises had been denounced by the neighbors, who complained about the high traffic and the speed at which the vehicles went through the streets of the neighborhood since the opening of the whorehouse, where they claimed that prostitution was exercised and sold Alcoholic beverages without any authorization.

In the operation, it was found that five women, a Bulgarian, a Colombian and three Spaniards, engaged in prostitution in the alleged beauty salon, so the manager was arrested for a crime of trafficking in persons.

Likewise, during the police intervention, one of the three clients at twelve o'clock in the establishment was arrested, accused of a crime of possession of drugs for possession of cocaine.

The City Council of Santa Eulària has drawn up two acts of infringement against the business, one for carrying out an activity different from that stated in the license it has and another for lack of insurance, according to municipal sources.

The people who come around this place, who had been named Finca Blanca Ibiza, informed the authorities of the facts.

And, after an initial investigation, both the Civil Guard and the Local Police of Santa Eulària programmed the joint operation carried out this Friday night, with which the clandestine and illegal business that had tormented the neighborhood of Sa Font has ended.
"

Avenida Dr Fleming (I think!)
Opposite Arenal Hotel, other side of the road. Used to be strip club, think it changed a couple of years ago. I found this out when I took my girlfriend there after a few drink 2 years ago (after a bit of persuasion) and the woman on the door looked at us and said 'you do know what this is don't you?'. We didn't go in...

Swingers club in Torrent still existing ?
Remember a couple of years I was in with a mate. This thing was full , not extremely but full. Music was strange , but not so bad. They played No Gouverment from Nicolette ( Rmx ) , anyone knows this ? Dj was a tranny who was not gay.
Guests were a little bit different to other locations in Ibz ( clothes and habits ) They had some really nice girls ( one or two ) who animated the male guests ( victims ) to buy expensive drinks. Some young , drunken english lads payed and payed and payed ...
One of them shouted : Better than Amnesia and a big laugh around , I remember Never went back to this place . They did some normal partys in there , some time ago.
Some promotor booked it for a party , someone told.
Heard its not working well , dont know if its still existing. 10 Years ago , I think , maybe longer. Its not a Ibiza thing , fits better to majorca. Typical One hit wonder : The second night would be bad , I think

Opposite Arenal Hotel, other side of the road. Used to be strip club, think it changed a couple of years ago. I found this out when I took my girlfriend there after a few drink 2 years ago (after a bit of persuasion) and the woman on the door looked at us and said 'you do know what this is don't you?'. We didn't go in...
The one past Pacha on way to Talamanca was great for late/morning drinks even had DJ sometimes.. had that Manumission Motel feel at times

Swingers club in Torrent still existing ?
Remember a couple of years I was in with a mate. This thing was full , not extremely but full. Music was strange , but not so bad. They played No Gouverment from Nicolette ( Rmx ) , anyone knows this ? Dj was a tranny who was not gay.
Guests were a little bit different to other locations in Ibz ( clothes and habits ) They had some really nice girls ( one or two ) who animated the male guests ( victims ) to buy expensive drinks. Some young , drunken english lads payed and payed and payed ...
One of them shouted : Better than Amnesia and a big laugh around , I remember Never went back to this place . They did some normal partys in there , some time ago.
Some promotor booked it for a party , someone told.
Heard its not working well , dont know if its still existing. 10 Years ago , I think , maybe longer. Its not a Ibiza thing , fits better to majorca. Typical One hit wonder : The second night would be bad , I think
Liberty Swingers Club? Saw the sign and entrance for it was still there last year...not sure if it was open. Didn't go in...not my thing...

Liberty Swingers Club? Saw the sign and entrance for it was still there last year...not sure if it was open. Didn't go in...not my thing...

One time in life is enough. One more experience. Its not a running gag , its a one time joke. At this time Cocoon st amnesia was big and other things. Better go there

There used to be an erotically themed annual rave in SoCal called "Almost Better Than Sex". There were Go-Go dancers! Lol. It was truly insane... There are photosets of some of the parties. Girls were flashing the photographer and whatnot.

The scene actually had a regular photographer after awhile. Tigger. And there were other contributors too. But one of the features of our rave culture was that you could expect the pictures to be posted on our message board later in the week from the weekend. We had our own forums that all were a lot like this one. There were different ones, but the top four were 4ravers, Candykids, Ravemedia, and Ravelinks. But around the time MySpace died and Facebook or Twitter started to gain popularity, lots of ravers ditched the forums to be on social media. I didn't like that because there's less collective energy if you ask me...

There used to be an erotically themed annual rave in SoCal called "Almost Better Than Sex". There were Go-Go dancers! Lol. It was truly insane... There are photosets of some of the parties. Girls were flashing the photographer and whatnot.

The scene actually had a regular photographer after awhile. Tigger. And there were other contributors too. But one of the features of our rave culture was that you could expect the pictures to be posted on our message board later in the week from the weekend. We had our own forums that all were a lot like this one. There were different ones, but the top four were 4ravers, Candykids, Ravemedia, and Ravelinks. But around the time MySpace died and Facebook or Twitter started to gain popularity, lots of ravers ditched the forums to be on social media. I didn't like that because there's less collective energy if you ask me...
If you think that is insane, Berlin would blow your mind my friend

Pop your head around the door of Kit Kat...

There are rumours about the closing of Kitty.
Its not Sodom and Gomorrha there. Its not a swingers club. If someone dont know his borders , he goes home. Lot of people in fetish , steampunk and punkrock outfit.
Gay and Tranny Scene in full effect. Lot of
Hedonists male and female , never aggressive. A bigger part of the guests know how Berghain looks inside.
The thing is : A lot of rumours from people never were in. Similar to Berghain.
If there are things, you dont want to see you dont have to look , or you can go home.
Remember the wild times in Ibiza. I know what happened at Ku in the darker edges.
Ibiza was much more wild in the 80s
For me , it was a funny night at Kitty , not boring

Remember the wild times in Ibiza. I know what happened at Ku in the darker edges.
Ibiza was much more wild in the 80s

Since it became a formulaic money factory at most of the big club parties with 'Security' and a thousand iphones watching your every move, things lost a lot of fun.

It's true people who don't go wandering off exploring dark places will not see a lot of what happens in some of those Berlin clubs.

Since it became a formulaic money factory at most of the big club parties with 'Security' and a thousand iphones watching your every move, things lost a lot of fun.

The day you wont forget : Find yourself filmed in ibiza , in a club , doing funny things.

Back