Stripclubs and erotic 'entertainment' in Ibiza

Think I know where the one be Ibiza rocks is...is that the Playgirl bar that's on the same road as the Tropical hotel?

Where is the one in the West end? Is it on the main West end strip? I heard of one before there that there is an entrance that leads you to an upstairs bar...is that right?

40 Euro lapdances tho? 40 or even 20 is just so pricey.
No this was just a knocking shop,no name just few steps up to a door,no pressure to buy drinks while waiting..they sold 50e bags of coke too that you could pay for with card they put in down as bottle of champagne:) I thought was clever

This one is near Ibiza Rocks, or was 7 years ago.
Our mate went in for some proper action after blowing silly money on dances in Temptations.

FB_IMG_1498420943325.jpg

The 70 euros doesnt include kissing or any other extra stuff tho, pretty sure it works the same way with the place you're describing

Nah dancing, kissing, BJ, muff munch and a shag for 70 Euros in those days - helps if they like you & vv I think lol. On that occasion I'd only gone in there to get my mate calmed down as we had to go change a hire car at the airport before clubbing and he'd wanted a couple of hours on the pull :rolleyes:. But if you're going to be "encouraged" to spend money entering said establishments may as well get your money's worth o_O :spank:

Nah dancing, kissing, BJ, muff munch and a shag for 70 Euros in those days - helps if they like you & vv I think lol. On that occasion I'd only gone in there to get my mate calmed down as we had to go change a hire car at the airport before clubbing and he'd wanted a couple of hours on the pull :rolleyes:. But if you're going to be "encouraged" to spend money entering said establishments may as well get your money's worth o_O :spank:

Like everything else in ibiza, if you wanna get all that now it's gonna be a second mortgage!

Like everything else in ibiza, if you wanna get all that now it's gonna be a second mortgage!

Just go away from the tourist areas. There's another place (or was) in the middle of nowhere on the way up to the old Aura / Sacca (whatever it is now - probably closed !) where that would have got you pretty much anything you could imagine. Same old story !!!

Just go away from the tourist areas. There's another place (or was) in the middle of nowhere on the way up to the old Aura / Sacca (whatever it is now - probably closed !) where that would have got you pretty much anything you could imagine. Same old story !!!

Hahaha good to know but I'm not that desperate for it but you never know! Is this place in San An?

Gringos is no more, kimajy!

It all went downhill went they decided to open as an after... being on the main road to Santa Eulalia it was obvious they would get caught quickly!

oh0fol.jpg

This i found with some 1998 flyers... I can't remember going..? Male and female dancers.

29f2gk8.jpg

Gringos is no more, kimajy!

It all went downhill went they decided to open as an after... being on the main road to Santa Eulalia it was obvious they would get caught quickly!

Oh really ????? It wasn't exactly a busy brothel - they didn't have much luck as an afters either then :lol::lol::lol:

Back