stivi's ibiza chronicles

Bali is generally beautiful.

Was at Karma beach , last 2016 . Not with this line up , but it was great. Have a look at the elevator for the beach access. Planned is October , this year.Don't know if I , because of Volcano Agung. Can be a problem.
According to pete gooding they are all back there for December 2018...:)

Holà Stivi ,primero , enhorabuena !

I would be interested to do the trek around the island, do you know the date for this year and someone to contact ?

Thanks in advance

well then, here we are.

the bad weather has passed, the closings are upon us and the next six weeks (from now until halloween) are usually my favourite period of the entire year here on the island. work has finally gotten a bit more relaxed (I never make a big fuss about this, but my own 'season' starts in february and from march until end of august it's full on all the time) and this is also the time when a lot of friends come visiting for closings, lots of reunions, extra wild and long parties, beach days, barbeques and paellas and then also finally some hiking and exploring again.

all of this I realized while we were on the beach this afternoon. cala carbo. full, by the way. and beautiful too. suddenly you notice 'this is it, I made it through another season alive and kicking'. and I truly can't wait for the upcoming few weeks.

also - I am of course sorry for all the people that were here in the first part of september and got all the rain, but on the plus side, ibiza has now turned green again exactly thanks to all the rain. it is absolutely gorgeous again now.

Hi Stivi! Have you been to discover the cave of Jaume in Cap des Mossons (Cala Aubarca)? I think is one of the most secret and unaxcessible spot on the island. I read something about on internet and in my explorations i'm arrived until the viewpoint on cala d'aubarca but then the path is definitely not tracked! If you have some information (or others one) and want to share it, will be great :)

Hi Stivi! Have you been to discover the cave of Jaume in Cap des Mossons (Cala Aubarca)? I think is one of the most secret and unaxcessible spot on the island. I read something about on internet and in my explorations i'm arrived until the viewpoint on cala d'aubarca but then the path is definitely not tracked! If you have some information (or others one) and want to share it, will be great :)

I know which one it is and where but still need to actually go there. I‘ll have to search a little as well I‘m sure but perfect plan for a sunny winter sunday.

ok guys...very very last parties here. thu into friday the wedding party of johannes & sarah from cocoon which was really nice and they just got the very last summer days. slept 12hrs straight last night and meanwhile rain has arrived and temperature has dropped 10 degrees. ibiza autumn is here. today it‘s the 40th birthday of my good friend joan, we are at a proper traditional finca out in the campo...BBQ is underway, red wine to go with it, boxes of vinyls old and new ready to be put on the decks and enough drinks and other fun stuff to go for another 24hrs I would guess.

this will be my last party until NYE. I‘m giving halloween a miss entirely this year. instead, I will return to the hiking trails. I will be walking the whole of november. I‘ll keep checking the forums but will likely post less than usual and might take longer to reply to questions.

if anyone‘s interested to follow my trips, feel free to follow either @stiviibiza on instagram or @stivistalesfromthetrails on facebook.

be good while I‘m away eh! still on the island until wednesday and then gone for a while. can‘t wait to get outdoors again

Last edited:
this is from a hike we did the other day.

81995346_10157995648514662_2686630944206487552_o.jpg

in other news, I'm off for my annual hiking month next week.

Next stop Gibraltar? ;)

yep, on the menue this year.

if anyone wants to follow the trip, I'm stiviibiza on instagram.

also on the menue yes. been before, but passing through there anyway before taking the ferry over to morocco
Bandit country but great tapas and that beach by hurricane hotel there's a little bar in the cliffs.. WOW. You can see Tangiers in the distance.. very windy tooo

Last edited:
Back