spotlight taskforce

Spyshot into the Spotlight Office....

Spotlight.jpg

I've heard that there's a bronze bust of George Orwell on your desk, with a big collage of photos taken of spotlighters in compromising positions taken by the secret spotlight police.

The Secret spotlight police use the information from the "Who's coming to Ibiza this year" type threads and tail a cross section of Spotlighters throughout the holiday after identifying them from the arrivals at Ibiza Airport and occasionally capture and convert a number (ie Buckley) as double agents.

You have a water cooler filled with Sangria and a play pen where you keep Biff.

McRackin land his hotair balloon on the roof and has a handlebar moustache and a biggles type leather hat.

You have a button which you must press every 108 minutes or Es Vedra will collapse into the sea and "the Others" ie clubbers are used as target practise when you drift by in McRackin's Balloon.

You all get drunk once and month and walk through Ibiza town chaning "We are , We are, We are the Mods" and are notorious for terrorising trannies.

Not sure how I ended up with this thread in a search today, but MarkB was a proper funny guy. I hope he's RIP:cry:

Back