spotlight taskforce

listen to russ!!

to add to the obvious ones, there is mr.skinner and the offices are in cala de bou, i think!:confused: (which also happens to be where dj biff says is his location..............hmmmmmmmm!!:confused: :lol:)

listen to russ!!

to add to the obvious ones, there is mr.skinner and the offices are in cala de bou, i think!:confused: (which also happens to be where dj biff says is his location..............hmmmmmmmm!!:confused: :lol:)

What's happened to Biff recently anyway? I miss his rapier sharp wit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange question and curious timing too?

Well I think the board is owned or ran by either Masons or a secret cult who doesnt like to divulge anything to its members (well those members who arnt regular posters). I PM'ed two senior mods early this week to ask similar details like who owns the company and what is their address as i had some issues raise on the running of the board.

Ive been ignored so i assume its the mods that own it! I get the impression that your all retired xpats looking for a bit of business of the side to keep you ticking over until the divine maker calls at your door:confused:

Would be interesting to know if there was a spotlight shop though:)

I dont think any of you get paid to moderate spotlight. If you do Im obviously moderating the wrong forum!! :lol:

Living in Ibiza should be pay enough! ;) :lol:

I've heard that there's a bronze bust of George Orwell on your desk, with a big collage of photos taken of spotlighters in compromising positions taken by the secret spotlight police.

The Secret spotlight police use the information from the "Who's coming to Ibiza this year" type threads and tail a cross section of Spotlighters throughout the holiday after identifying them from the arrivals at Ibiza Airport and occasionally capture and convert a number (ie Buckley) as double agents.

You have a water cooler filled with Sangria and a play pen where you keep Biff.

McRackin land his hotair balloon on the roof and has a handlebar moustache and a biggles type leather hat.

You have a button which you must press every 108 minutes or Es Vedra will collapse into the sea and "the Others" ie clubbers are used as target practise when you drift by in McRackin's Balloon.

You all get drunk once and month and walk through Ibiza town chaning "We are , We are, We are the Mods" and are notorious for terrorising trannies.

Very funny :lol: :lol:

:lol: @ MarkB

I guess I fall in line with a couple of the people that posted earlier. I figured there's 6-10 of you. Probably a couple doing sales, someone technical managing the sites, Mick working on content, accountant, office manager, the big cheese (Norman?), etc.

I'm guessing that you've had to take on an extra 10-12 staff to replace the herculean efforts of a certain member of the summer season team.

norman (bekkiboo's 'higher authority'), james and stephen mick and biffo live in a big finca next door to jade jagger high in the hills.

you spend all day living high on the hog drinking quaffing champagne, occasionally copy and pasting information out of the pacha magazine

close?
Pretty much bang on. It's like you were actually there.

:oops: :oops:

i think that stephen is actually gerald ratner
and thinks it's pretty cool and funny to insult both his customers and his product

Back