Spotlight Skateboarders

Took me a few nights to listen to this 5hr interview with Mike Vallely..
Even if you have no interest in skateboarding it's worth a listen..

Spanish skate and guitar legend who must be nearly 50yrs and now a Doctor... ?
In his 50's? Wow, then there is still hope for me.....oh,what about a skateboard challenge? Let go skating an updload some of our videos? I was at the skatepark with my 10yold today....not that I did something worth filming, but with some training ...maybe?

and btw: is the baggy-style back?

In his 50's? Wow, then there is still hope for me.....oh,what about a skateboard challenge? Let go skating an updload some of our videos? I was at the skatepark with my 10yold today....not that I did something worth filming, but with some training ...maybe?

and btw: is the baggy-style back?
He's 46. And the 90s baggy and chunky shoes are back

That's pretty good value, does it include the Yoga sessions or do you have to pay for those separately ?
oh very sorry i never replied, yes the yoga lessions are included, actually all other group classes are all incl.

as for snowboarding and/or freeskiing, anyone interested in this should do a search for 'the audi nines'. it's an event at the end of the season and it just took place last week. I've been following that scene for a long time and the evolution that sport has had over the past decade is just incredible. breathtaking stuff.

as for snowboarding and/or freeskiing, anyone interested in this should do a search for 'the audi nines'. it's an event at the end of the season and it just took place last week. I've been following that scene for a long time and the evolution that sport has had over the past decade is just incredible. breathtaking stuff.

i was also following this...that rider level there is sick.

Nice one man, you guys would have had a good winter! Those January storms were huge!! I’ve never been to lax but I’ve skied some good days further in the valley in disentis!! Epic place

yes indeed it was an awesome winter with loads of powder in december and january, sometimes nipple deep, i know disentis too, also a very nice resort, bit more quiet but good pistes and steep runs.

Back