Spotlight Skateboarders

craig72

Took me a few nights to listen to this 5hr interview with Mike Vallely..
Even if you have no interest in skateboarding it's worth a listen..

Ty_Shanghai

Spanish skate and guitar legend who must be nearly 50yrs and now a Doctor... 😳
In his 50's? Wow, then there is still hope for me.....oh,what about a skateboard challenge? Let go skating an updload some of our videos? I was at the skatepark with my 10yold today....not that I did something worth filming, but with some training ...maybe?

and btw: is the baggy-style back?

craig72

In his 50's? Wow, then there is still hope for me.....oh,what about a skateboard challenge? Let go skating an updload some of our videos? I was at the skatepark with my 10yold today....not that I did something worth filming, but with some training ...maybe?

and btw: is the baggy-style back?
He's 46. And the 90s baggy and chunky shoes are back

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
as for snowboarding and/or freeskiing, anyone interested in this should do a search for 'the audi nines'. it's an event at the end of the season and it just took place last week. I've been following that scene for a long time and the evolution that sport has had over the past decade is just incredible. breathtaking stuff.

Pittley

as for snowboarding and/or freeskiing, anyone interested in this should do a search for 'the audi nines'. it's an event at the end of the season and it just took place last week. I've been following that scene for a long time and the evolution that sport has had over the past decade is just incredible. breathtaking stuff.
i was also following this...that rider level there is sick.

http://instagr.am/p/Bw2QI5YCJg5/