Spotlight Skateboarders

Jim Greco looking like a skateboarding De Niro in a Scorsese movie..:confused: worth a look for the fall at 01:29..:eek: gotta hurt

yes definitely a way better work out, even got brown in sun, although my wife went to cotton beach gym near mambo in san an and paid about 90€ for a 10 day pass to do workout and yoga, it looked good there, i never joined but was seating on the premises sipping a beer

That's pretty good value, does it include the Yoga sessions or do you have to pay for those separately ?

This is great 4 part of Barcelona skate legend Jesus Fernandez and friends.. including uk legend Tom Penny and Dr daniel lebron and javi..

Ahhhh..........skateboarding! Likely the hardest sport to get decent at. Fak, how many bones did I break doing this sh*t as a kid? I still have a board. Took it to a local park last summer, can you imagine the look on the kids faces seeing a 40 year old dude try and do kick flips? lol

For me, it was Rodney Mullen growing up

always loved to watch skateboarding, but I just wasn't made for it. my thing was inline skating, so even though I was also heavily involved in ramps & rails, I'll shut up about it as it's the skateboarding thread ;)

same with snowboarding though...I was a pretty good skier, then changed over to snowboarding when it got fashionable (when I was 12 or so), but despite riding OK never felt as comfy as on skis so changed back to skiing after 3 or 4 years.

met tony hawk when I worked at a huge event years back :D
I know this is old one man, You still ski stivi??

Back