Spotlight Skateboarders

I watched the 2017 x-games recently on YouTube. I couldnt believe Bob Burnquist was still going. What a legend. To be fair I think that was his last x-games and retirement.

Glasgow leading the way with skate friendly spots..its been proven all over that it keeps the junkies and alcos away from public areas..

this time i took my skateboard to ibiza, had a good little ego session on a sunday morning at the Skatepark Polideportivo Can Coix near San An, right there where the Shuttle Bus takes Passengers to Cala Salada.
i spent about 3 hours there, i only had to leave coz my water supply was finished, the Park is ok to ride but there are a few holes in the surface, checked them out before i hit the vert, once catched a hang-up, but luckely nothing happend. as i nowadays mostly ride bowls i still had fun there.

Last edited:
Better than any bloody gym..

yes definitely a way better work out, even got brown in sun, although my wife went to cotton beach gym near mambo in san an and paid about 90€ for a 10 day pass to do workout and yoga, it looked good there, i never joined but was seating on the premises sipping a beer

Back